Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Secrets Of Living Happily And Successfully Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Of Living Happily And Successfully Single (507 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos ) / Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Living Happily And Successfully Single by Nwanyibuife: 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
Hello, folks!

I just wanted to share an article I wrote on maximising your single life. Please read, comment and share. Thank you!!

One day your prince will come. In the meantime, here are some things you can do to maximize your single life. Contrary to popular opinion, being single is not a sickness or curse, and marriage is not the panacea to all your woes. Marriage will not make you whole if you feel incomplete. The bible says, ”Two shall become one” not two halves shall become one, so you need to be fulfilled and complete as a single person or marriage might very well be your worst nightmare come true.

1) Further your education

So you have a Bachelor’s degree, go get a Master’s degree or a certification. If you don’t feel like going back to a traditional school, read books, attend seminars and workshops. Highly productive and fulfilled people are eternal students, always seeking to learn more and be better in their spheres of influence.

Read on
http://thenakedconvos.com/secrets-living-happily-successfully-single/

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Having More Than One Woman - Bamisepeters.com / The Choice I Made / Happy Birthday Boolistic Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.