Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. (38569 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Vic3wap(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
Death, why are you like this
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
Emmaoga:
after the killings by fulani people........nothing happened coz your traveler president is one of them.

as for massob guys dying as if life no dey sweet them.....sorry to them....

I know BUHARI will use 6months to investigate it there by giving excuses...

who among you have blamed PMB SINCE MAY 29th 2015

PMB needs no blames. We shuld pray for him.......lets pray......bow ur heads
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
ragiluhivo:
The right to protest is a perceived human right arising out of a number of recognized human rights.

I wonder why the useless nigeria police and it's illiterate Sheriff don't understand this
When you have a government ruled by an illiterate, who thinks he's above the law, with the Nigerian police who have very little or no formal education, they all have no idea that human right is inalienable. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by DLondonboiy: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
Amakortee:
I am coming

***modified

with the voice of an elder, I am speaking to the youths of this generation and precisely to the IPOB. ur actual aim of confronting the force men TODAY was to create a scene and attract the attention of the government. Now there is disruption of lives and properties in Asaba . Do u know that just like u were not perturbed when Boko haram was destroying Borno state, same way the people up North read and ignore whatever happens down South. The federal government is not even moved at all. let's rather organize ourselves and hold this government accountable for not creating jobs. I rest my case.

hold who accountable?? how do u plan to do that sir?
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by MrKamar(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
I fear what happened on 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970 might happen again sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by SirREX94: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
More reason why we should give it a trial. If only these gullible benefactors could subscribe to the quest! Anyway, better late than never!
TsaTrinity:

my broda, we no even hear word again. Different groups wanting to be independent
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by boboLIL(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
LibidoFoods Oga randy foods na how much?
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by NorthernParrot: 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

have ipod ever bombed Nigeria?
Don't make me believe that what pple say about you pple reasoning like cows is true.
Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. What was Kunu doing with weapons the time he was arrested?
heard today 2 police men drowned and 1 butchered, what does that mean?
What d ipods are doing is treason and u know what is the penalty for that. pls don't choose to be deliberate ignorant, stick with the truth even if it pains... admit it
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by bzeey(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
ragiluhivo:
The right to protest is a perceived human right arising out of a number of recognized human rights.

I wonder why the useless nigeria police and it's illiterate Sheriff don't understand this

Nobody is holding you not to protest...but if you want to make it organized not forming an association of hoodlums thereby creating another civil war. Such protest disturb social order alot...
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by rhektor(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
moshmusth:
When the police reported 7 people dead I want you to know it was more than what they reported

Give us your own report or keep quiet, who should we believe you or the police?

Ndi ewu
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by amyzon: 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
There is something wrong with this info. Massob does not operate across the bridge. I smell lies
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by DLondonboiy: 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
omusiliyu:
See what selfish Ojukwu caused.
I don't understand people like you...what went wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chichriso: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
They killed more than 30 innocent protesters.

God will fight for us

3 Likes

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2016
Sadly the protests wont stop.. fact

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by DLondonboiy: 6:12pm On May 30, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. What was Kunu doing with weapons the time he was arrested?
What d ipods are doing is treason and u know what is the penalty for that. pls don't choose to be deliberate ignorant, stick with the truth even if it pains... admit it

who is kunu and which weapon is this dude talking about??
so ndi.Igbo should fold their hands while buhari's police dogs kill them??
I know you all love to hate ndigbo but fear God...biko, fear God.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Unity is not forced. You know deep down that the north will become another Chad or somalia if Nigeria disintegrates. You are just insecure because you know ur region will become a worthless entity without the south . but worry not, Oil is loosing it's value and Nigerias end is inevitable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by jide219(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
I know what this stupid biafrans are doing, they want the world leaders to see how the govt of buhari is destroying innocent civilians, and I thought the biafrans sorry Biafra re suppose to be wise and intelligent and not think like the northern fools but reverse is the case they are really more foolish than their leaders, example nnamdi and ojukwu
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
rubbish-people...

they said we need transformation,we agreed with them and helped them to vote jonathan in 2011.....because we like them....

but what happend??...

17`000 dead,people that we dont even understand claimed caliphat,people that dont even have a educational-proffesion became billionaers....stealing is not corruption??(i dont even understand what that means) ....ghost-federal-workers in the ten thousands...you have a ak47,you are automaticaly employed by the federal-goverment......extremly bossos that think listening to a radio broadcast makes you automaticaly a proffesor......people cheering vandalization of privat properties..............

now we said,we dont want this,you said give us what we want or we fight you??.....

which typ of rubbish is this??....

biafrans are rubbish-people!!!...

3 Likes

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chichriso: 6:14pm On May 30, 2016

God will fight for us
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chichriso: 6:15pm On May 30, 2016

God will fight for us
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by WaffenSS(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2016
Amakortee:
I am coming

***modified

Do u know that just like u were not perturbed when Boko haram was destroying Borno state, same way the people up North read and ignore whatever happens down South

This is incorrect.

Because I actually smile when i read this sort of news.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2016
IPOB/MASSO youth should have asked the Shiite before confronting the military men. Our military men aren't smiling. If you confront them, it is at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chichriso: 6:17pm On May 30, 2016

God will fight for us
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tsdarkside(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
chichriso:

God will fight for us

pahhh...you are on your own here...

god sees you as a criminal now........you broke the rules of the ten commandments:

dont lay false accusations against your neighbors.....

you may not like the rest of nigeria...but we are still your direct neighbors....

you lost this wan...indeed....

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tdayof(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
ICC invitation now inevitable for this evil ghost of 1983! angry angry

When is his next forged o'level court case sef? angry

Fact remains President Buhari can't be jailed by ICC. You know that, stop consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
undecided
chichriso:

God will fight for us
God don't support hypocrites people like MASSOB/IPOB

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by NorthernParrot: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

Unity is not forced. You know deep down that the north will become another Chad or somalia if Nigeria disintegrates. You are just insecure because you know ur region will become a worthless entity without the south . but worry not, Oil is loosing it's value and Nigerias end is inevitable.
true I need a united nigeria, but surely not for economic gains. I have my reserved reasons.
I believe north has the potential to thrive on its own. You mustn't have oil before you prosper, afterall what is the progress recorded as a result of the oil you guys always lay emphasis to?
I believe Nigeria would have been better off without oil
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
Amakortee:
I am coming

***modified

with the voice of an elder, I am speaking to the youths of this generation and precisely to the IPOB. ur actual aim of confronting the force men TODAY was to create a scene and attract the attention of the government. Now there is disruption of lives and properties in Asaba . Do u know that just like u were not perturbed when Boko haram was destroying Borno state, same way the people up North read and ignore whatever happens down South. The federal government is not even moved at all. let's rather organize ourselves and hold this government accountable for not creating jobs. I rest my case.
only poverty stricken touts disturb the streets in the name of IPOB demonstration. When the time for the biafra comes we would know who will stand for them. All over the country Igbos av investments worth trillions of naira, the question is how many of this top-notched elite will abandon their investment for a biafra whose future no one can predict? Only demented lunatics disturb themselves for IPOB. You want a sovereign biafra yet more than half of the igbo race live outside the south east and don't even dream of returning in the shortest future. I only pity those who left their means of livelihood and get killed in the name of demonstration. A proud Anambrarian and a proud Nigerian. Long live FRN!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tommykiwi(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Need more of the ipods down
U will surely go down first foool. Just like ur dullard president.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chichriso: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016

God will fight for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.