Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. (38586 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by mmauton: 11:52pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerian Youth it's time to realize we are been used by the old block heads that keeps lurking in the corridor of power. Whatever Vanguard thry ate championing is because the have fallen away from each other. They seek relevance in Power. Why should we allow ourselves to be used as a pawn. Nigeria one Nation we stand... God bless this Nation.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by mmauton: 11:53pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerian Youth it's time to realize we are been used by the old block heads that keeps lurking in the corridor of power. Whatever Vanguard they are championing is because the have fallen away from each other. They seek relevance in Power. Why should we allow ourselves to be used as a pawn. Nigeria one Nation we stand... God bless this Nation.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Respect55(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2016
One begins to wonder how many fulani herds men hv bn killed for their atrocities
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by spatiakrux(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2016
okuneddie:
I hate to see news like this......I'm sure the pregnant woman dey on her own but the bullet went and hit her, she didn't ask for that. Thank God for saving her life....what happened to peaceful protest, there are ways u let people here ur voice not by aggressions cos that just show u are an animal.....no one has to die but people fail to see that......we first heard the protesters were killed but no one mentioned that they were attacking the policemen until this news came out...and they called we others animals in the zoo....a beg who are the animals?

I reside in Asaba. From the info I gathered it was inferred that the MASSOB rally became violent on the imminent presence of the police.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Horlufemi(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

bros...dont give up....this is the effect of 100s of years of brain-washing....do you think it will go away so easily??...

I don taya cry

But then can't we think for ourselves?
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2016
Horlufemi:

I don taya cry

But then can't we think for ourselves?

it will not happen,so long they dont stop whorshipping a white-god...

the confusion will persist longer.....

it willl end one day.....when??.....i dont know,not like this...but it will end....
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2016
AynA:
Killing of unarmed protesters ?
unarmed protesters thatt attacked and killed police abi?
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by stmark45(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
All this police statements I don't understand. I was along that route yesterday. It's peaceful demonstrations. The police are the ones preventing them from entering the Onitsha and it resulted in some fracas which lead to the death of some people. all this killings should stop pls.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by okuneddie(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
spatiakrux:

I reside in Asaba. From the info I gathered it was inferred that the MASSOB rally became violent on the imminent presence of the police.

thanks for the info bro but I guess there is no how police won't be present anywhere there is protest so that people won't turn the protest to anther thing.....that's how its been done throughout the world
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by okuneddie(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
Marcelini:

Common sense should tell you that those policemen killed were as a result of self defense by the protesters, after some protesters were killed by the Nigerian police.
spatiakrux:

well with what this gentleman wrote, I pray u make use of that common sense of urs.....if u don't know how to talk cant u just keep quiet, must u disgrace people that brought u up online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.