Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. (38571 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by DLondonboiy: 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
prospero15:

I confirmed it in 2 other sources

bros, an eye witnessed told me...
forget all these media people o...

the people buharis men killed today are at least 30...

I just don't want to say anything on this forum concerning the injustice our people are facing...
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by hansaad: 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria Police here ended by asking asking parents to ask their kids to pursue their objective constitutionally.

But marching along the street in protest for a course is constitutionally-allowed. Why do Buhari's forces interfere with people marching on Nigeria's streets and opening fire with automatic rifles against the marchers?
Buhari's army and police breach the peace, breach the constitution.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by prospero15(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

bros, an eye witnessed told me...
forget all these media people o...

the people buharis men killed today are at least 30...

I just don't want to say anything on this forum concerning the injustice our people are facing...

Hmmm I comment my reserve
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by TruthisGOD: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
that's why I always wait to hear the other side other story. everywhere around the world, the police is deployed to supervise protest to make sure it doesn't turn violent. in this case you choose to attack the police and think nothing will happen all in a bid for them to retaliate and for you to play the victim. well Nigeria’s unity is non-negotiable indeed if you don't want in you are free to migrate to Israel.
what will u say about the Aba video that depicts the NA shooting them while they were praying? Did they attack NA? At least i watched that video. Some of you guys re jst demonic. Reason y Africa is retarded.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

my brother, there is a huge difference between being an Igbo and being told you are an Igbo..

Nwanne, rapu ife edere na moto banye moto. Abum nwafor but the bitter truth need be told.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
Horlufemi:
[size=25pt] Africans are Fantastically Dvmb and Stvpid[/size]

Shameless people without brain cry

bros...dont give up....this is the effect of 100s of years of brain-washing....do you think it will go away so easily??...
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by chukwuemeka29: 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Y the stray bullet just like inconclusive election every time . Can't police stop telling us of stray bullet each time . They shot the woman
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Henrichemeka(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
Enough of these senseless killing.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Henrichemeka(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is a mere geographical conception...Nigeria is never a country.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by bimbo2k10: 8:26pm On May 30, 2016
What are they protesting on, think twice b4 u judge. A protest that is likely to divide the nation or cause chaos? Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:30pm On May 30, 2016
chukwuemeka29:
Y the stray bullet just like inconclusive election every time . Can't police stop telling us of stray bullet each time . They shot the woman

True. She's very likely a protester and they shot her.

Why would a pregnant woman just casually keep walling through a volatile environment if she didn't want to be there?

They shot her and then try to play it off
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:31pm On May 30, 2016
bimbo2k10:
What are they protesting on, think twice b4 u judge. A protest that is likely to divide the nation or cause chaos? Arrant nonsense.

Just because we don't want to be part of your country does not give your government the right to shoot the innocent among us

1 Like

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
MrAnalyst:
No March or Protest or any sort of commemoration in Port-Harcourt. Smh.Speaks volumes...

There's no protest or March in Enugu, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi as well does that speak volume to you as well. The event was scheduled for onitsha Anambra state only and every one was informed to go to there for the celebration....it spilled to Asaba as well because of the close proximity. Why did you think the military deployed their people to just onitsha and Asaba alone immediately after the announcement of the celebration? Why did you think the reverend father that was involved in the March traveled from Owerri to Onitsha instead of staying in his state. Smh at people displaying their ignorance on daily basis on this forum
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Kunu the celebrated leader of the cursed fraud republic.
so Buhari just wake up and order the arrest and killings

Name the people and group Massob and IPOB killed before Buhari deployed soliders to continously attack and kill them. I'll be waiting
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by MrAnalyst: 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

There's no protest or March in Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi as well does that soak volume to you as well. The event was scheduled for onitsha Anambra state only and every one was informed to go to there for the celebration....it spilled to Asaba as well because of the close proximity. Smh at people displaying their ignorance on daily basis on this forum
Control your emotions brother. You jumped the gun and missed the whole point
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

this is the problem,you igbos have...somebody is acting in your name....its either you take out this igbo imposters or we shall accuse the entire igbo race....start cleaning up your image before its too late........

nigeria is the hearth of africa...igbos are part of the heart...aint you igbos even proud of that??...

doesnt it baffles you that every darkskin-person in the world in distress identify him or herself as nigerian,as if a journalist is claming to be american??....

think over that...

You've smoked way too many illegal drugs and now it gave you delusions.

Lmfaoooooooooo @ Nigeria bring the heart of Africa and every dark-skinned person associate themselves to Nigeria. ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO where do you live? I doubt its earth.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Ikechu12781: 8:46pm On May 30, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Control your emotions brother. You jumped the gun and missed the whole point
Idk what your point is but okay
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2016
d NA and forces r now a big disgrace...They fear alot tht they release open fire at any thing..shame shame Zooooooo
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Kosy79(f): 9:09pm On May 30, 2016
It is now obvious that Nigerians are participating in racism, Policemen, armies, navies are now trained to kill human beings, they are now trained to kill IPOB, MASSOB, infact Biafrans. From history Igbos are being killed like mosquitoes, the life of Biafrans are not worth a life of a cow. Hausa/fulani people are killing us life say we are ants, now Joint task force has joined to slaughter and dispose the lifeless bodies to unknown destination. Even if d protesters became violent u should have arrested not shooting sporadically like u are fighting 3rd world war or fighting boko haram. When fulani herdsmen were killing Biafrans they didn't shoot recklessly. Shout out to Nigeria, One Nigeria One Nation. Welcome to a country where racism is being practise within themselves just because of Tribalisim.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by theDEVILisHERE: 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
what will u say about the Aba video that depicts the NA shooting them while they were praying? Did they attack NA? At least i watched that video. Some of you guys re jst demonic. Reason y Africa is retarded.

Majority of black people are irredeemably daft and hopeless

It's high time the evil imperialist powers decide to Nuke the entire fucking continent into extinction
cause most black people don't deserve to live!!!!!!!!!

the most useless and worthless race of human beings!
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Marcelini(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2016
okuneddie:
I hate to see news like this......I'm sure the pregnant woman dey on her own but the bullet went and hit her, she didn't ask for that. Thank God for saving her life....what happened to peaceful protest, there are ways u let people here ur voice not by aggressions cos that just show u are an animal.....no one has to die but people fail to see that......we first heard the protesters were killed but no one mentioned that they were attacking the policemen until this news came out...and they called we others animals in the zoo....a beg who are the animals?

Common sense should tell you that those policemen killed were as a result of self defense by the protesters, after some protesters were killed by the Nigerian police.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Marcelini(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2016
This is how Nigerian press report any news that involves IPOB or MASSOB:

The Brave Snake saving the drowning fish.

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by paschu: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
franciskaine:
Nwanne, rapu ife edere na moto banye moto. Abum nwafor but the bitter truth need be told.

Ehi puo n'uzo. Ibughi onye igbo ma ncha. Onweghi ihe obula digi nahu mobu n'omume dika nwa amala igbo. Biko mechie onu. Ihere gi neme m. Omegbu gwom.

Chukwu meere gi ebere maka na anu ohia ka gi mma.

Umu igbo n'ewneghi ihe ha mere (n'ebuho egbe, nke ha n'ezu oshi) kana agbagbu (n'uzo ma n'ulo uka), inoro ebe a n'ekwu okwu ka onye ara ohuru n'agba. Biko mechie onu tupu oku euligwe agbagbuo gi.

Oburu na nne gi (hapu okwu nna gi) bu onye igbo, obi omiko tosiri imegi mgbe ihuru foto ihe mere taa. Ma nezie nu ka onye ara di ka gi si n'ebinye aka n'akwado mgbagbu ndigbo.

Biko ayoo m gi ta kwusi ikwu okwu nkwugheri gi a ma oburu na ichoho k'obaragi kwafuo n'ike.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by funkydislo: 9:37pm On May 30, 2016
It is a shame reading people's comments seeking for sympathy from people.Seems you can't wake a pretending sleeper from his sleep.I don't blame you people but people who were stup1d enough to go out and protest and also confront an armed military personnels.Those who hide behind their keypads supporting biafra but can't go out and protest,you are the wise ones.To those who are dead,hope you carry on the protest wherever you found yourself.Only the living enjoy the goodness of this earth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
I thank God for sparing my life today as i crossed the delta onitcha bridge on my way from lagos to the east. Lets pray for the peace of this nation because what i saw is far from peace.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
It is gradually that water gets inside the coconut.

If care is not taken, FG will be fighting crisis on many fronts: Boko, NDA, MASSOB, IPOB, economy, etc. sad
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by omusiliyu(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I don't understand people like you...what went wrong?

Everything about the so called Biafra
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2016
paschu:

Ehi puo n'uzo. Ibughi onye igbo ma ncha. Onweghi ihe obula digi nahu mobu n'omume dika nwa amala igbo. Biko mechie onu. Ihere gi neme m. Omegbu gwom.

Chukwu meere gi ebere maka na anu ohia ka gi mma.

Umu igbo n'ewneghi ihe ha mere (n'ebuho egbe, nke ha n'ezu oshi) kana agbagbu (n'uzo ma n'ulo uka), inoro ebe a n'ekwu okwu ka onye ara ohuru n'agba. Biko mechie onu tupu oku euligwe agbagbuo gi.

Oburu na nne gi (hapu okwu nna gi) bu onye igbo, obi omiko tosiri imegi mgbe ihuru foto ihe mere taa. Ma nezie nu ka onye ara di ka gi si n'ebinye aka n'akwado mgbagbu ndigbo.

Biko ayoo m gi ta kwusi ikwu okwu nkwugheri gi a ma oburu na ichoho k'obaragi kwafuo n'ike.
all the curse u gave me I reject them. Won't wish dem back to you to show u how matured I'm as against you. Anyways, freedom of expression is what every man has. Use urs wisely.
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by paschu: 10:48pm On May 30, 2016
franciskaine:
all the curse u gave me I reject them. Won't wish dem back to you to show u how matured I'm as against you. Anyways, freedom of expression is what every man has. Use urs wisely.

Eche m n'isi nibu onye igbo? Suo nu igbo ka m nu. Kee nke mu n'asuru gi igbo ginwa ana asurum oyibo? Depunu igbo k'onye obuna guo nya.

FYI, I did not curse you one bit. Any percieved curses are only those you're ignorantly placing on yourself when you miopically celeberate and support injustice and cold-blooded mass-murder in the name of "freedom of expression".
Re: 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2016
jerryunit48:
Choi! So my question is are they Deltans or from the core east ?
They aren't Deltans and let me state emphatically here that they are miscreants and street urchins that ought to be mated out with the full weight of military strength. My sincere empathy for the police officers that lost there lives but I wish to state in clear terms that the military should apply much heavier military weaponry against anyone or group of persons threatening social peace and security.
If those illiterate tribal bigots(IPOB members) weren't foolish enough, they would have asked themselves why Kanu's wife didn't come to Nigeria to lead the sheer show of madness and stupidity but rather choose to remain in London and enjoy the luxuries of this world.
Finally, my heart bleeds to see this happening in the peaceful land of Asaba cause even a lay man knows we aren't Igbo and can never be one. So these fools should be eliminated without delay. When next they (IPOB members) choose to misbehave, the army and police should use them to test there shooting tactics they've learnt before. They should remember, the bullet utilised will be replaced by the government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.