Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness (45537 Views)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Rexyl(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
work, watch and pray for success

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by lonelydora: 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
The trend has started. After Fayose, Dino Melaye, Ortom.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by nijanigga: 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerians and religiosity is despicable.Some even loot and paid tithes ,nobody can mock God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by amy4Christ20: 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
Oh that men will know their God
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by pezeji(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
U no go last past 2019, na benue I dey... dis man na THIEF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by abatisegun: 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
On a red carpet why not on mere ground?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin but God doesnt really answer prayers these dayz o...i dey vex for God i no go lie

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria my country.

Smh.

I don tire.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by IGWISE(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
So his hope is on the looted fun, thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by banmee(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
And Nigerians wonder why their lives are in reverse. God help una.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 30, 2016
Mehn this country is full of lazy clowns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
modath:

What's the problem of all these mentally lazy administrators, mocking God with all these theatrics of theirs!! All these public display to court sympathy!! God does miracles not magic.

The holy book said "work” and pray"...
God has given us brains to think, so we can allow him rest, just like your quote from the holy book, it is work before prayers, they will pray openly but inflate contract, steal with pens, convert money meant for development to personal use and come openly to declare nonsense prayers / fasting, whereas countries that dont pray like Nigeria are already going to the moon, inventing vaccines for medical institutions, and developing new innovations to ameliorate the sufferings of their citizens but in Nigeria it is prayer, prayer, prayer, the governor should go and borrow sense from Malaysia, China, UAE, Qatar, Japan, Singapore etc instead of this fake prayers grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by blackboy2star(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
Awon oyiboyi husband... Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by anonimi: 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
WASTE of time to DECEIVE his gullible fellow black people.
Did God ask him to STEAL Benue people's money
Anyway he is rolling on the red carpet and not on the floor.

https://www.nairaland.com/2728511/benue-governor-ortom-buys-n.5billion

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Akiika: 9:30pm On May 30, 2016
They know Nigerians are stupid and easily falls for religious sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Image123(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2016
There is God ohhh, but He's not going to do your work that you are being paid heavily for, Mr governor.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by rallymento(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2016
People don't understand the spiritual connotation of rolling on the floor for God. ..

These are very significant actions these men are taking.

It is a sign of humility and total surrender to God.

It's a pity the politicians understands spiritual activities more than most people. ...

The last time I fasted, rolled and cried to my Maker, I touched the heart of God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Olukat(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2016
Na who push Dino down grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lord have mercy
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Boss13: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
God has given us brains to think, so we can allow him rest, just like your quote from the holy book, it is work before prayers, they will pray openly but inflate contract, steal with pens, convert money meant for development to personal use and come openly to declare nonsense prayers / fasting, whereas countries that dont pray like Nigeria are already going to the moon, inventing vaccines for medical institutions, and developing new innovations to ameliorate the sufferings of their citizens but in Nigeria it is prayer, prayer, prayer, the governor should go and borrow sense from Malaysia, China, UAE, Qatar, Japan, Singapore etc instead of this fake prayers grin grin grin

I don't get it. I just think Nigerians are deceiving themselves and are yet to tell themselves the truth that they are lazy and are looking for a quick means of wealth. They rather visit religious Centres to pray rather than work for progress.

Guess what, Nigerians have been doing this for many years and expect change - you can imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by demzylahot(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
wheredemdey:
Chaiiii

I really and honestly pity Benue people

Its going to be 3long years of unprecedented display of crass stupidity and incompetence.
Buhari and ortom are two very bad mixture no sane human being should endure.

Better to hv a dull uninspiring buhari and an active governor at the state level...but having both buhari and another dull cry cry baby as governor is death and anguish...

Benue people...sorry
wicked grin
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by cold(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
EmekaBlue:
grin grin but God doesnt really answer prayers these dayz o...i dey vex for God i no go lie
grin lwkm..your journey to self realisation has begun

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by abbeyty(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerian politician with hypocrite are like 6/7,he should be begging people of Benue state for forgiveness for not doing what he was elected to do. God does not need his rolling on the floor
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by hpk(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Eh ya. When u know ur God can not answer prayer.
Hahahahaha... that's stale na.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by u3fine(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
Hypocrites
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Greenback: 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
Reyginus:

Sometimes I hate that I'm from this part of the world.
i seriously do.. Am jetting out soon for gud.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by dipznano: 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
Ya'll be ROTFL laughing at Nigerians cool

Lucifer just completed ur apartments, if u like live more than u are supposed to, he'd simply av 'em renovated

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by blackfase(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
Ah! Nigerian politicians have totally lost it! Jesu, nibo lo ju e wa? Why must we be cursed with this type of imbeciles to control our lives.
This matter has totally spun out of control o. We actually need invoke heavenly intercession for this country's legion of problems starting with a prayer for these politicians.
There truly is a big big problem with the black race!
Chai! Second base abeg!
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Decryptor(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
While he s rolling on the floor, Obiano is setting the ball rolling! APGA is the answer! PDP is BAD...APC is WORSE!!
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
They also tell us to pray against Bokoharam while they steal money meant for purchasing ammunition to combat them.
4nobody4every1:

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by godwin120alex: 9:47pm On May 30, 2016
May all d devils, ,demons punish him for his stupidity. Foolish man deceiving himself
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by paschu: 9:47pm On May 30, 2016
modath:

What's the problem of all these mentally lazy administrators, mocking God with all these theatrics of theirs!! All these public display to court sympathy!! God does miracles not magic.

The holy book said "work” and pray"...

He has worked and is now praying. Why are you contradicting yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.