Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness (45527 Views)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:19am On May 31, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
So rolling on the floor publicly will make God to forgive the sins of the people right?

Gov. Ortom should be publicly flogged for attempting to ridicule God through this public display of buffoonery. Election is over and he's still playing to the gallery. He should get up, roll up his sleeves and get to work. Rolling on the floor publicly won't solve any of the problems that Benue state is facing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by vRendoh(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2016
embarassed
Nigerians! Una kan sabi the bible pass oyinbo wey write am! Them, the Jews know the true definition of work! They don't look to the skies for miracles but will vent all their efforts. When all efforts failed then miracle grin
The Nigeria Pastor quotes grace! Fasting and fervent prayers..... Hmm.
Black man..wake up. Wake up! The Lord gave everything to you and ur complaining nation! Stop looking into the skies

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by vRendoh(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2016
embarassed
Nigerians! Una kan sabi the bible pass oyinbo wey write am! Them, the Jews know the true definition of work! They don't look to the skies for miracles but will vent all their efforts. When all efforts failed then miracle grin
The Nigeria Pastor quotes grace! Fasting and fervent prayers..... Hmm.
Black man..wake up. Wake up! The Lord gave everything to you and ur complaining nation! Stop looking into the skies.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Rasdagama: 9:12am On May 31, 2016
I guess, it is also the "sins" of the state that made fulani herdsmen to kill the people of Agatu? Ortom, you & your likes in APC(ALL PROMISES CANCELLED) are all idiots.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by oglalasioux(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Eh ya. When u know ur God can not answer prayer.

If such a god exist.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by win3k: 11:55am On May 31, 2016
another backward and primitive african messed up by god and religion mentality.

executive stu.pi.di.ty
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by jagbajantus: 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
This is more proof of the gullibility and stupidity of Nigerians. Pictures of various governors praying and fasting. And what are we supposed to do with that? Who elected these fools into office. Nothing wrong with praying but it's a personal thing. Prayers cannot pay the workers salaries.
So all these governors rolling on the floor and praying will just miraculously pay the workers' salaries and solve all the problems of the state?
What an insult? The rest of the world is laughing. If Nigerians wanted prayer warriors, they would have elected pastors and imams into office.

All these public praying and genuflecting while these governors are busy stealing all the money from the public coffers and robbing us all dry?
Let me tell you something. The bible says praying without action is useless! This is the root of Nigeria's problems - FAITH WITHOUT ANY ACTION.

Nigeria has thousands of churches and mosques. There is one in every corner. What good has that done for the country?
One million churches and mosques and synagogues CANNOT and WILL NOT fix any problems in the country. Only people can do so! Idiots!
Nigerians are always asking God to fix everything for them. HEAVEN HELPS ONLY THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
God is tired of listening to these type of fraudsters and fake prayers and has to take care of other countries where people are more serious.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
Prayer can pay workers salary my friend. Africa is cursed and only prayer can free Africa from the curse. A cursed continent can't pay salaries. Yet you always see Obama praying at the burial sites of some fallen heroes even laying flowers in their various tombs . If it were Nigerian governors it would be termed the dumbest action by vision less governors. I repeat, handing the mantle of leadership to Nigerian youths will be the heaviest mistake Nigeria will ever do. They are just blind and immature to my liking
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by jagbajantus: 3:27pm On May 31, 2016
Oya, just keep on praying now and don't ever go and work, and don't go to the farm or bush, and never even go to the market.
Just keep on praying my brother and food will just miraculously appear on your table everyday and feed you and your family.

No be somebody go grow that food wey you go chop today? No be money you go take buy am? And no be somebody go cook the food?
Is your rent paid by prayers alone or by a miracle? Do you pay your landlord with prayers? And he will not drive you comot for im house?
Abeg go sidon. Just keep on praying only and don't go to work. Don't go make any money. Just sit in one corner of your house and pray all day.
Everything will just fall to you from heaven. Just pray and do nothing else. And all your problems will be solved.

That is why these crooked and foolish governors fool so many Nigerians all the time. An idiot leading thousands of other idiots.
Why don't these governors donate every kobo of their own salaries to the poor Nigerians? Why don't they refuse their own pay and benefits?
It is only then that I will take them seriously. Like I said before, I never said there was anything wrong with praying. People can't eat prayers.
I only said that your prayer is between you and your God or your Allah or your Orisha. I never said that I was against prayers.
I said that prayers alone, without any work or action is a waste of precious time. And I stand by that. Prove me wrong if you can.
You can talk all you want but you go and get your own money and buy your food and pay your rent. Do you eat your prayers? No.
A man or woman who is hungry needs food. NOT your prayers! A person who is thirsty or has no shelter or clothes needs immediate help.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
I understand your point. My anger is someone trying to undermine the importance of prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.