Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness (45540 Views)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:

i seriously do..
Am jetting out soon for gud.
Lol. If you can I support it. Go where you'd find a better life.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by impregnable10(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
But the stupid governor still collect security vote money, allowances and salaries monthly. I strongly believe anytime God want to laugh, He will tell Angel Gabriel to open Nigeria page for Him.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
God the GREATEST
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Richydos(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
Someone dt is lying down on a rug na him OP elaborate am sey na floor..... Y him no come down tod bare floor lyk I'll love to put it San San........ Yeye stunt
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by free13: 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
Let me not talk ..... ... lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Bluffly: 10:19pm On May 30, 2016
Reyginus:
Foolishness! The way Benue people rallied around this guy you'd think he'd live up to the responsibility.

God should forgive the sins of another man even though the man is not willing to change? Will that pay the workers he's owing?

Do these mentally achodroplaesic dimwits understand this God at all? Until Nigerians get smart they'd keep voting in fools?

But then how can they get smart when these fools are partly responsible in making them smart? Smh. Sometimes I hate that I'm from this part of the world.

Unfortunately the sane ones do not get the chance of picking tickets
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Rhea(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
They can pray from now to Armageddon. Unless they stop looting public funds, there is no respite for them. They shall remain tormented and their prayers shall remain unanswered. They are all looting the nation dry and the masses are dying on droves as a result. They should repent and lead Nigeria with their conscience intact and their actions geared toward public service
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by ajebuter(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
This comic character is rolling and grovelling on the floor

While fayose is holding the maurading fulani by their balls.

Arindin
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Oche211(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
So rolling on the floor publicly will make God to forgive the sins of the people right?

Gov. Ortom should be publicly flogged for attempting to ridicule God through this public display of buffoonery. Election is over and he's still playing to the gallery. He should get up, roll up his sleeves and get to work. Rolling on the floor publicly won't solve any of the problems that Benue state is facing.
thank u man...i'm just looking at d man's stupidity. So he can't beg God to forgive his own sins bt the peoples' sins. He didn't just ridicle God, he also ridicled the people of benue state with this nonsense.
If it's possible to invoke thunder, i think ortom needs one urgently.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Coolgent(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
Hah must you roll on the floor before God can answer your prayers?
End time begging
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by restored2016(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Eh ya. When u know ur God can not answer prayer.
like father like son! Tell ur father he will always be defeated in JESUS Name! Amen.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Paperwhite(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
That also reminds me of Mr.Dakuku Peterside of the inglorious Rivers Gubernatorial elecition.He kept ROTF in a delusional frenzy in appreciation to God as long as those APC predetermined court judgment kept churning out.When the Supreme Court gave it judgement,the moronic man failed to trust God some more but miserably decleared that APC have left him & fellow sojourners as orphans in Rivers State.Now Amaechi have got him compensated with DG of NIMASA he have forgotten all those publicity stunts.Nigeria politicians- always playing on the minds of the frustrated gullibles. undecided
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by MisterLawyer: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by SURElee(f): 11:27pm On May 30, 2016
OP! You of all people should know the difference between "rolling on the floor" and "laying on a carpet". He roll naim him clothes still dey starched,ironed abi? Mschewwww! How does this public charade pay the salaries of workers who have families to feed, rent and school to pay not to mention daily upkeep of families o! If he's truly serving God, he would know a labourer is worthy of his wages. Abeg Oga rug kisser, pay your workers jare.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by piagetskinner(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2016
meeky007:
HE'S right. if God is by ur side who can be against us ? ANS= No power

I wonder oo... .the problem with youths these days is that they don't reason before typing gibberish

God still answers prayers. He did that during the oppression of Israel.. He's still the same God

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Fourwinds: 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
nonsense
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by EAVENT(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2016
Hmmm it's not by rolling on the ground...but judgment is for God..
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by mindtricks: 12:08am On May 31, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
So rolling on the floor publicly will make God to forgive the sins of the people right?

Gov. Ortom should be publicly flogged for attempting to ridicule God through this public display of buffoonery. Election is over and he's still playing to the gallery. He should get up, roll up his sleeves and get to work. Rolling on the floor publicly won't solve any of the problems that Benue state is facing.

It seems real.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by TheHeadBoy(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2016
Hypocrite
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:21am On May 31, 2016
BenueBlog:
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom is pictured on the floor begging God to forgive the sins of the people of the state.

This happened today at a service to mark the end of a two-week compulsory fasting and prayers, held at the IBB Square in Makurdi, the state capital.

He said God told him the difficulties faced in the state was due to the sins of the people, hence the prayer.

The state is passing through tough times, workers have not been paid for 4-5 months with no completed project after one year, but Governor Ortom says there is hope as he attempts to recover looted funds from the past administration worth N107bn.

Credit: BenueBlog

the way Christianity is practised in Africa makes me wonder... how does rolling on the floor change anything? God looks at the heart and not your public stunts. We need to stop dashing these so called pastors millions of naira and start building structures that will have a long lasting effect on our society.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 3:43am On May 31, 2016
That's humility. Even the sins of Ahab were forgiven by God when he humbled himself before God.I don't really know what's wrong with the youth of these days, they tend to mock any godly step taken to correct things. The same people are clamouring that they want to lead Nigeria. How can Nigeria entrust it's future to half baked moronic amateur youth of today who only know how to showcase their wealth on social media. Such will start posting their various oil blocks on social media if ever given a chance to lead. Ride on old folks, don't ever pay these nonentities any mind.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by banmee(m): 3:47am On May 31, 2016
ogwumgbe:
That's humility. Even the sins of Ahab were forgiven by God when he humbled himself before God.I don't really know what's wrong with the youth of these days, they tend to mock any godly step taken to correct things. The same people are clamouring that they want to lead Nigeria. How can Nigeria entrust it's future to half baked moronic amateur youth of today who only know how to showcase their wealth on social media. Such will start posting their various oil blocks on social media if ever given a chance to lead. Ride on old folks, don't ever pay these nonentities any mind.

Answer me this; with all your Godliness, how has it affected the lives of Nigerians? This slave mentality needs to stop in Nigeria. The real question you should be asking is, how can a country continue to look to the heavens for answers to simple problems they can solve themselves. You need to start asking yourself how the Japanese and Chinese do it. You do realise they don't believe in christ right?
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 4:56am On May 31, 2016
By strength shall no man prevail. China and Japan as well as all the developer world have supernatural ways of tackling their problems which they won't disclose. I guess you think that technological advancement can be found in the text books junks and theories you are fed with in university yet thousands of engineers graduate across Africa yearly but cannot even manufacture common car battery, better grow up my friend and stop yielding to western junk of solving all problems intellectually
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by jamace(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2016
To obey God is better than rolling on the floor. If you doubt me, go ask King Saul of Israel.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by mu2sa2: 5:31am On May 31, 2016
All the above posters fell to the antics of governor ortom! They man was not praying at all, but set out to deceive the gullible and succeeded on doing so. Congrats ortom! Btw he has tied payment of civil servants' salary to recovery of stolen public money. As a former minister, is he going to recovery his own loot from himself?
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by TheAdvocate(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2016
OP but why this lie?

The pictures are of different venues Na. One is like a stadium and the one seems like a makeshift scaffold or platform.

See banner on one and no banner on the second.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by enoks(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2016
Height of hypocrisy!!! Better go and roll on the floor so that God will forgive u for diverting Benue workes bail out fund. Rubbish theatrics only idiots like the governor will glorify.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by petrov10: 6:46am On May 31, 2016
modath:

What's the problem of all these mentally lazy administrators, mocking God with all these theatrics of theirs!! All these public display to court sympathy!! God does miracles not magic.

The holy book said "work” and pray"...
oga it's watch and pray nor change am lipsrsealed
modath:

What's the problem of all these mentally lazy administrators, mocking God with all these theatrics of theirs!! All these public display to court sympathy!! God does miracles not magic.

The holy book said "work” and pray"...
oga it's watch and pray nor change am
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by sesaan(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2016
grin God cant answer prayers,, two working hands r better than a 100 praying hands
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by poiZon: 7:16am On May 31, 2016
wheredemdey:
Chaiiii

I really and honestly pity Benue people

Its going to be 3long years of unprecedented display of crass stupidity and incompetence.
Buhari and ortom are two very bad mixture no sane human being should endure.

Better to hv a dull uninspiring buhari and an active governor at the state level...but having both buhari and another dull cry cry baby as governor is death and anguish...

Benue people...sorry

I now understand why omenka, kyase n that female buffoon from benue were so concerned about buhari's padded budget.
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by Kyase(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2016
poiZon:

I now understand why omenka, kyase n that female buffoon from benue were so concerned about buhari's padded budget.
Really?
Re: Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness by pedrilo: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
brigandage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.