Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? (7380 Views)

I'm An Atheist, Any Here ? Share Some Stuffs / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
analice107:

You will know how serious and complicated this issue is when you stop breathing God's air. The sun rises and sets everyday, yea, but a day will come when it will no longer rise and set on you, then you will know the seriousness of what I am getting worked about.

You too like to dey threaten people. Wetin sef.Na by force to go church?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Deejay1000:
@hardmirror I. just have a simple question for you

in your own mind, how did u think u came into existence ??
Simple. His mother gave birth to him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You too like to dey threaten people. Wetin sef.Na by force to go church?
Why do you feel threatened dear? Is it because you know you are on a wrong track?
Hahahahahahahaha. Am sorry if I threatened you. But what am saying is serious. It's more serious now that it has ever been. Bros you can die at anytime. If you die today, your life has come to an abrupt end until resurrection. Will you also rebel and say, I wont resurrect? No sir, you will resurrect whether you like it or not. Free Will doesn't extent beyond here, and when you do, you'll wish you had listened to Analice. As a matter of fact, you'll remember Ana who refused to indulge you. Ana who gives it to you as it is, because she cares enough to see you saved.

Johnnydon22 is doing a good job taking you down with him, but when the chips are down, you are on your own.
When in a battle field, there's no room for trivial, I am a soldier in a battle field right now, I got no time to play with you.

"If your brother is taken or walking in error, but you fail to correct and point his error out to him, if he dies in his error, his blood shall be required of thee" Ezekiel 3:18.

Guy, I have a duty, a responsibility to point out to you, that the way you are treading will lead you to destruction, if you see that as a threat, then am happy to threaten you.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

LOL OK
Yea.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So who are the mansions being built for if the earth is where man is going to reside?

Where was it said?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
. However if actually you are right, why was he (lucifer) the ruler of earth in the first place? Did God actually appointed him as the ruler of the old earth?

Well let's take Isaiah 14 for example.

Isaiah 14:12-18

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them,
lie in glory, every one in his own house.

For example It says he wanted to ascend above the height of the clouds , means his domain was beneath the cloud ,earth. Then read the other verses above which talked about how his ruler ship on the earth
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Joagbaje:

Well let's take Isaiah 14 for example.

Isaiah 14:12-18

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them,
lie in glory, every one in his own house.

For example It says he wanted to ascend above the height of the clouds , means his domain was beneath the cloud ,earth. Then read the other verses above which talked about how his ruler ship on the earth

I can't find to the answer to my question in this. Can you point it out
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I can't find to the answer to my question in this. Can you point it out

Oh I thought you read it. Ok let me analyse it. With question

Does this suggest his domain was in heaven or under heaven ?

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High

Does this suggest his domain was beneath the cloud or above the clouds ?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Joagbaje:

Oh I thought you read it. Ok let me analyse it. With question
Does this suggest his domain was in heaven or under heaven ?
Does this suggest his domain was beneath the cloud or above the clouds ?

It seems you don't get my question.

I am not asking whether his domain was on earth or in heaven. My point why was he (lucifer) the ruler of earth in the first place? Did God actually appointed him as the ruler of the old earth?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Joagbaje:

Where was it said?
John 14:2
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
analice107:

Why do you feel threatened dear? Is it because you know you are on a wrong track?
Hahahahahahahaha. Am sorry if I threatened you. But what am saying is serious. It's more serious now that it has ever been. Bros you can die at anytime. If you die today, your life has come to an abrupt end until resurrection. Will you also rebel and say, I wont resurrect? No sir, you will resurrect whether you like it or not. Free Will doesn't extent beyond here, and when you do, you'll wish you had listened to Analice. As a matter of fact, you'll remember Ana who refused to indulge you. Ana who gives it to you as it is, because she cares enough to see you saved.

Johnnydon22 is doing a good job taking you down with him, but when the chips are down, you are on your own.
When in a battle field, there's no room for trivial, I am a soldier in a battle field right now, I got no time to play with you.

"If your brother is taken or walking in error, but you fail to correct and point his error out to him, if he dies in his error, his blood shall be required of thee" Ezekiel 3:18.

Guy, I have a duty, a responsibility to point out to you, that the way you are treading will lead you to destruction, if you see that as a threat, then am happy to threaten you.
Worship me or I'll roast you forever is a threat.

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Worship me or I'll roast you forever is a threat.
Really? You care to show me where that is written?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
analice107:

Really? You care to show me where that is written?
Stop trying to be clever. That is what christianity is.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Stop trying to be clever. That is what christianity is.
Guy, it will be a shame to follow people to the cliff by what they say. Most of these folks have satanic parentage and are here hiding under atheism. Must of them are witches and wizards but can't admit it. Today atheism has come to give them a voice, they all jump out to claim they are atheists. Except you are one of them, then kwuntinu.
If you know for sure, pull it up let's talk about it.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Deejay1000(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Simple. His mother gave birth to him.

lol

datz not I was tryin to say.. the thing is. hv. You ever wondered how you came to be, the air you breath, the sun, I mean there are alot of things out their that science and logic can't explain... diaris GOD ooooooo
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
analice107:

Guy, it will be a shame to follow people to the cliff by what they say. Most of these folks have satanic parentage and are here hiding under atheism. Must of them are witches and wizards but can't admit it. Today atheism has come to give them a voice, they all jump out to claim they are atheists. Except you are one of them, then kwuntinu.
If you know for sure, pull it up let's talk about it.
If you say I should not follow what people say,why then should I follow what you say......? not only atheists will roast according to you right,Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, etc and even christians that do not practice your brand of christianity will be barbequed and used for kilishi suya. So why are attacking only atheists?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Deejay1000:

lol

datz not I was tryin to say.. the thing is. hv. You ever wondered how you came to be, the air you breath, the sun, I mean there are alot of things out their that science and logic can't explain... diaris GOD ooooooo
What are those things?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It seems you don't get my question.

I am not asking whether his domain was on earth or in heaven. My point why was he (lucifer) the ruler of earth in the first place? Did God actually appointed him as the ruler of the old earth?

He was also referred to as aruler and king (tyrus)

Ezekiel 28:12-16
Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If you say I should not follow what people say,why then should I follow what you say......? not only atheists will roast according to you right,Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, etc and even christians that do not practice your brand of christianity will be barbequed and used for kilishi suya. So why are attacking only atheists?
So I have a brand of Christianity? Am I Jesus of Nazareth who said, except a man be born again he can't enter into his kingdom? Am I Christ who said, him alone is the way to his father and that no man can reach the father except through him?
Guy, I no dey beg you Ooo. You no dey do me any favours by accepting Christ. U no want? Find, stay there.
Oh, so na me dey attack atheists? Pls don't be hypocritical it turns out poorly on guys.
Well, that's how life is.
Anyways, stay in your atheism enh? Goodluck.
I have done my part, I told you, I pointed Jesus to you, you ridiculed and revile him. Time shall tell.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
analice107:

So I have a brand of Christianity? Am I Jesus of Nazareth who said, except a man be born again he can't enter into his kingdom? Am I Christ who said, him alone is the way to his father and that no man can reach the father except through him?
Guy, I no dey beg you Ooo. You no dey do me any favours by accepting Christ. U no want? Find, stay there.
Oh, so na me dey attack atheists? Pls don't be hypocritical it turns out poorly on guys.
Well, that's how life is.
Anyways, stay in your atheism enh? Goodluck.
I have done my part, I told you, I pointed Jesus to you, you ridiculed and revile him. Time shall tell.
More veiled threats. You just can't help it can you?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Deejay1000(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What are those things?

nature
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
More veiled threats. You just can't help it can you?
Mr Atheist. It just seem like anything I say, you'll see threats In it. Let me leave you here, let me stop threatening you.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by mmadubugwu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Amberon11:
Are you aware that Albert Einstein, the greatest physicist of all time believed in God? PS: Bill Gates is a Christian and I wasn't even talking about atheism.

Two things here. It's either:

1. Psychologically, you're not stable to engage in healthy discussions, or

2. You are a fanatic and an extremist.

The nerve to say I'm demon sent shows your biased perspective. If you're ready to discuss maturely, start by purging yourself off these negative thoughts.

By referencing atheists, I want to bring to your notice that your belief in rapture is just your personal view and belief. I doesn't make it true. It doesn't mean it will happen. Non-christians are making impacts in the world, just as Christians are doing.

I know you are guided by your belief. Think before you type.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Joagbaje:

MAN LAST ABODE IS NOT HEAVEN BUT A NEW EARTH. WE WILL DWELL ON EARTH FOREVER.
stupid reply as usual.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Joagbaje:

There is rapture of course. we will be in heaven for just 7 years. And those 7 years will be tribulation for those on the earth. after that we will come back to the earth with christ for 1,000 years with christ called the millennia reign. Then final battle of good and evil and after that we have the new earth .
more stupidity on display.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Niflheim(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
@Hardmirror,

I like the part where you said that "we are bound by nothing!!!" and that "life feeds on death!!!".......................................

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Niflheim:
@Hardmirror,

I like the part where you said that "we are bound by nothing!!!" and that "life feeds on death!!!".......................................
indeed that only wld be the law of the gods
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Niflheim:
@Hardmirror,

Hello,

Have you studied the work of Aleister Crowley?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Niflheim(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
@LoJ,

Yes I have!!! I have also read books on Thelema!!!
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by AlfaAce(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Deejay1000:
@hardmirror I. just have a simple question for you

in your own mind, how did u think u came into existence ??
This is one of many reasons I believe strongly in God.The Human nature,Animals and the universe is just too complex to have sprang up as a result of chance. Taaaaah! A superior entity is behind this.I'm struggling with doubt on a lot of issues,There are a lot of questions I sincerely need answers to.But one thing is unarguable..... GOD EXISTS.

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2017
HardMirror:

stupid reply as usual.

HardMirror:

more stupidity on display.

You're just admiring me but you don't know how to express it.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
AlfaAce:

This is one of many reasons I believe strongly in God.The Human nature,Animals and the universe is just too complex to have sprang up as a result of chance. Taaaaah! A superior entity is behind this.I'm struggling with doubt on a lot of issues,There are a lot of questions I sincerely need answers to.But one thing is unarguable..... GOD EXISTS.
and hope u have found this God? any one who believes in a creator is only being rational and reasonable, afterall life is so complex and delicately balanced and it is only natural that there must be a creator. now the problem is man's supposed discoveries of this creator. man keeps proposing and superimposing creators to his fellow man. A creator that is only revealed by man. man fights for this creator, does everything for this creator.
I keep my mind open and could agree that there is a creator. what this creator is , I don't know. For now God as we define God does not exist . yes , THE GOD THAT IS ALL KNOWING ALL PERFECT, ALL LOVING, ALL PRESENT having everything at once is impossible .
come to think about it, IF YOU ARE MARVELLED BY THE EXISTENCE OF INTELLIGENT MAN SHOULD YOU NOT BE MORE MARVELLED THAT THE CREATOR OF MAN MUST ALSO HAVE A CREATOR?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.