Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu (22625 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by dubsy91(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2016
Biko Aids is different frm HIV,n yes once HIV is nt well managed it could lead to AIDS ,n yes AIDS kills,bt wit proper care aHIV pmcarrier could live upto 100yrs
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
shocked

HIV is a hoax. everybody has HIV antigenThe The s.

What is this one saying?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:37am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
shocked
HIV is a hoax. everybody has HIV antigens.
sukkot don come again! shocked
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Rickcutie(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2016
dubsy91:
Biko Aids is different frm HIV,n yes once HIV is nt well managed it could lead to AIDS ,n yes AIDS kills,bt wit proper care aHIV pmcarrier could live upto 100yrs
Wots d difference?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 11:42am On May 31, 2016
Joavid:

sukkot don come again! shocked
its true na. but the HIV will turn into immune deficiency if you are stressed or not eating well or your body is not functioning properly. if you correct that problem your immune system will be restored and the AIDS will morph back into inactive HIV antigens. its like cancer ? they have the cure for it but its a billion dollar business so they hiding it
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Dcaliphate(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Poor Lady..

I blame the doctor (assuming she went to one). angry

People should stop walking into Labs on their own to get these tests done without counseling.

I doubt she was "Properly" counseled before being told her status. angry angry angry angry

AIDS no be big deal disease again o!! Cancer and Diabetes worse pass..
once you go for HIV test, after d test and they start giving u advice instead of telling u straight up just know say e don be
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by koolaid87: 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap

wetin this one dey talk? undecided

RIP to the deceased
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by PaulkillermanAg(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2016
canDy4eva:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
true oh my sis..... I fear that sickness like death....

BTW, you look hot, I like your look... let's hook up....
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by dragunov: 2:06pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
shocked

HIV is a hoax. everybody has HIV antigens.
whatdya mean by that?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
dragunov:
whatdya mean by that?
check my next post on the topic further down below bruv
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
its true na. but the HIV will turn into immune deficiency if you are stressed or not eating well or your body is not functioning properly. if you correct that problem your immune system will be restored and the AIDS will morph back into inactive HIV antigens. its like cancer ? they have the cure for it but its a billion dollar business so they hiding it

then why don't you expose it and make billions?
grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by WeedyGonzalez(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

I swear the bolded part got me laffin out loud
@Cutehector abeq no vex bro, no b u I dey laff ooo..... na d guy comment i dey laff grin grin
gringringrin
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 2:14pm On May 31, 2016
Joavid:

then why don't you expose it and make billions?
grin

they kill people for shyttt like dat. these are the mafias who run the world and control the media. who do you want to expose them to ? they run the whole show lolzz. people who have tried have being killed. wink

http://www.newscastmedia.com/blog/2010/12/29/aids-hoax-the-truth-behind-the-virus-that-never-was/
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
they kill people for shyttt like dat. these are the mafias who run the world and control the media. who do you want to expose them to ? they run the whole show lolzz. people who have tried have being killed. wink

http://www.newscastmedia.com/blog/2010/12/29/aids-hoax-the-truth-behind-the-virus-that-never-was/

I'm so tempted to believe this.

my God pass them!
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
Joavid:

I'm so tempted to believe this.

my God pass them!
its the internet age. you can do ya own research. you dont need to take my words for it
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

the link is only about AIDS not HIV.
which according to the link, is due to malnutrition and weak immune system especially in the case of Africa.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 3:26pm On May 31, 2016
Joavid:

the link is only about AIDS not HIV.
which according to the link, is due to malnutrition and weak immune system especially in the case of Africa.

its exactly what I said wink
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by pich4real(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
Chai, i will rather kill maself than comit suicide
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
its exactly what I said wink
you said HIV not AIDS angry. the links says AIDS.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by jamalnation(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2016
canDy4eva:
you sounded too childish.
sorry gran ma
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
Joavid:

you said HIV not AIDS angry. the links says AIDS.
same thang. one is activated antigen while the other is dormant antigen wink
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by monalsian(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
So Sad
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by luluosas(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
texazzpete:

See how you're condemning someone. Yet you have a picture of Jesus Christ in your profile.

You're no Christian at all.
Go and commit suicide and expect me to clap for you. You hia?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
canDy4eva:
a little respect for the dead wouldn't hurt you know...
Respect for the dead? Did she created her life? Does she has right to take it? She is roasting in hell fire now anyway, and I pity her damned soul.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
luluosas:

Go and commit suicide and expect me to clap for you. You hia?

Nobody asked for your applause. Your Bible also never asked for your condemnation.

You should study your Bible more, and beg God for forgiveness. You hia?

luluosas:

Respect for the dead? Did she created her life? Does she has right to take it? She is roasting in hell fire now anyway, and I pity her damned soul.

Are you God, to judge?
Who knows if she even had as much evil in her heart as you do, self-righteous one.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2016
jamalnation:

sorry gran ma
"grand" you ment... Anyways your welcome my puppy... Lol
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
true oh my sis..... I fear that sickness like death....

BTW, you look hot, I like your look... let's hook up....
tnk u dear, I don't do the hook thing. Guess we are pals already.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2016
luluosas:

hmmmmm.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by luluosas(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
texazzpete:

Nobody asked for your applause. Your Bible also never asked for your condemnation.

You should study your Bible more, and beg God for forgiveness. You hia?

Are you God, to judge?
Who knows if she even had as much evil in her heart as you do, self-righteous one.
Really? God please have mercy on me and forgive my sins now that I am alive, not when I am dead in sin and some prayers of 'rest in peace' where there is no peace is being said by men on earth. May you give me the grace to live and abide by your world in JESUS NAME I pray. May I never become a coward who thinks that taking their lives is their best option, not knowing that they are throwing their soul into eternal damnation in hell fire by so doing. All these I ask in the precious name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by TomLepskie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap

Meaning what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.