Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? (1877 Views)

What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Peritus(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2016
I saw an apple tree (agbalumo/udara) by the road side and picked two apples under it, but one of the apples was partly spoilt while one was very good. I then discovered that two snakes were actually crawling at that particular spot where I picked the apples. As I tried leaving, I found out that one of the snakes had started chasing me. I ran to a point where i discovered that I could command the snake to die (somehow I discovered also that it was a dream). I commanded it to die in Jesus name and it halted and started squeezing itself, then i woke.
Please can anybody good in dream interpretation help me.
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2016
U lived momentarily with Adam And Eve in The Garden of Eden

IN YOUR

DREAMS!!!
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Psylas(m): 1:01am On May 31, 2016
Go and take any malaria medicine

1 Like

Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2016
i think the poster above me is correct he just precribe the right medication for you
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 31, 2016
Peritus:
I saw an apple tree (agbalumo/udara) by the road side and picked two apples under it, but one of the apples was partly spoilt while one was very good. I then discovered that two snakes were actually crawling at that particular spot where I picked the apples. As I tried leaving, I found out that one of the snakes had started chasing me. I ran to a point where i discovered that I could command the snake to die (somehow I discovered also that it was a dream). I commanded it to die in Jesus name and it halted and started squeezing itself, then i woke.
Please can anybody good in dream interpretation help me.
It's a demonic dream and all demonic dreams have one thing in common. They are vain. It's purpose was just to wear you out.

You are in a bad season so pray for your shielding, peace and protection. Daily command spirits set against you to turn around.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by shuggah(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2016
brother the reason why God revealed that dream to you is because u already won Whateva that's chasing u Or ur life so don't panic, nd u have every power to confess change nd progress into ur life
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by frubben(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2016
Symptoms of fever.
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Aremu01(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2016
I think you need serious prayers
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by horlarwhalhe: 7:38am On May 31, 2016
The truth is, keep your dream an never tell anyone, dream is for you and you alone, sit down for your self and know thyself (just continue to write your dream down) then you will know what you are seeking is withing you. May the love of our ancestors make know the truth.
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Peritus(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2016
Aremu01:
I think you need serious prayers
You're wrong bro. Thanks for commenting @all.
Re: Can I Get a Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Peritus(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
The truth is, keep your dream an never tell anyone, dream is for you and you alone, sit down for your self and know thyself (just continue to write your dream down) then you will know what you are seeking is withing you. May the love of our ancestors make know the truth.
Frankly, I regret putting it up here, but I understand that people comment based on the depth of their understanding. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

. / "Atheists Are Smarter Than Religious People"!!!---recent Study / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.