Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha (40200 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Navy Arrests Militant Leaders Behind NNPC, Chevron’s Facilities’ Attacks / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Bring the vandalism close to home.

No he Ibos dey support their destructive lifestyles? The thing about terrorism group is that once they land in a region, they're hard to stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by paschu: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
IrradiatoR:

u dey mind them

they are happy when soldiers are killed but cry foul when other soldiers retaliate, enemies of the state must be treated as who they are

Soldiers should retaliate by killing the militants who attacked. They should not retaliate by starving innocent citezens (including women and children) in the bush and shooting at people randomly right inside their church. Those are not traits of a sane army. Those are heights of cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 8:14am On May 31, 2016
Ibos have joined ND militants o

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by onexile: 8:16am On May 31, 2016
tinsel:
Igbo leaders need to checkmate this alliance with Niger Delta militants. You are inviting anarchy when you start killing soldiers and policemen.
Our environment is not good for this kind of war. We have no creeks to hide like them. We are not militants. It is a dangerous alliance for us in the east. We don't need it.
Bia keep your advice to yourself biko.

We have heard you sermon.

Next pls!

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Qelvin(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
Good job boys, 8 dead nigerian animals isn't a bad day in the office!

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TeamSimple(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

honestly, reading this piece from my tent in Sango Ota . make we dey enjoy the movie.

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by siraj1402(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
I hope those who are happy reading this will not cry when it is other way round .

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by olajide8(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
What a shame and a pity- I always knew they were behind the nonsense..
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chichriso: 8:18am On May 31, 2016
cephaswizzy:
Nawo, why u go go fight soldiers. dat one no be wahala una carry for una selve be dat?

They shall be treated as criminal?

Thats is where dis administration is getting it wrong, kill them and compound the problem

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 8:18am On May 31, 2016
Qelvin:
Good job boys, 8 dead nigerian animals isn't a bad day in the office

Lol karma will soon come back for una. Chestbeaters

8 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On May 31, 2016
Qelvin:
Good job boys, 8 dead nigerian animals isn't a bad day in the office

How many needlessly dead eastern Nigerian youths qualifies for a good day at the office?

Gosh these people.

chichriso:

They shall be treated as criminal?

Thats is where dis administration is getting it wrong, kill them and compound the problem

Are you suggesting that people who criminally attacked and murdered members of the Nigerian Armed Forces should be treated as law abiding citizens?

8 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by babadem2much(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2016
Now that they successfully step on tigers tail.. They should please not cry when the NA starts their own .

Where is NHRC now that this men claimed responsibility?

We no wan hear abuse of human right when this people go for revenge o.

May the souls of those who died RIP. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tobiasbeecher: 8:24am On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The news pained me deeply as soon as I read it.

These young boys are the ones we send out to risk their lives to protect us. Few care when they die. Why kill them when they have not done anything.

Just because someone hates a government, you look for innocent young men and slaughter them. Then be proud of it.

Many are mad. Few are Roaming
Not supporting the killing of innocent soldiers, but did you show this your pain and sympathy when the soldiers and the police murdered innocent protesters? Were you among those that said "killed them all?"

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by bignero: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
One1after:

Ibo hypocrite, since you all said the Innocent chibok girls kidnap is a scam, every other thing must also be a scam.

use ur head and stop talking like a child

i guess u cant give what u dont have innit?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:29am On May 31, 2016
kettykin:
This was the stage where I prayed things never got to, where I hoped the government and the military would have tactfully avoided and prevented.
But they didn't, they kept shooting at unarmed protesters and arresting people in church.
Now when the people resort to guerilla tactics the government would cringe on its knees.
it still baffles me how on earth security men went to a church and arrested peaceful people. What a country!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by BECKAR: 8:33am On May 31, 2016
This Niger Deltans are sophisticated and intelligent. Fighting them will never solve the broblem. dialogue dialogue dialogue is the way out. u can kill the messenger but not the message
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kossyablaze(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2016
sameer1212:
U know fit talk abi? Anyway, as my guy u better leave there cause N.A will hunt those criminal down. How u dey?
I dey lagos. Even if I dey thr, nothing dey happen. How hustle dey be? U just dey go on/off
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Qelvin(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol karma will soon come back for una. Chestbeaters
If karma means starving millions of innocent Biafran children to death courtesy of Awo's masterstroke act of "genius" just to win a senseless war...or your jungle bred mofo thinking soldiers and policemen shooting unarmed protesters...then I guess we have seen it all, once again bravo to the CML boys for a job well done...I hope the bodies of those worthless soldiers are feasted upon by sharks in the Niger.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

lol Na true talk by yoruba brother.

no wonder the igbos call us coward people
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 8:40am On May 31, 2016
bignero:

use ur head and stop talking like a child

i guess u cant give what u dont have innit?

Coming from an illiterate. Get away

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Qelvin(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Not supporting the killing of innocent soldiers, but did you show this your pain and sympathy when the soldiers and the police murdered innocent protesters? Were you among those that said "killed them all?"
Don't mind these hypocrites, they get mastubatory excitements when Innocent and unarmed protesters are killed by the animals who call themselves security forces, but when jungle justice is equally meted out to the oppressors they turn sour with rage and call for mass killings

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mandax: 8:43am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God bring peace to this nation.

But does our president Buhari want peace?

If he wanted peace, he should have resorted to a National Conference to renegotiate the political structure created by his fellow northern Nigeria soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 8:43am On May 31, 2016
erico2k2:

When they go into the villages where old people live a blow it up it would be genocide. Why wait.why not re enforce and finish the militants on the river there and then and why did they have just few army on patrol at this trying tines

Can understand you bro, re-write it in pidgin English pls.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chiedu7: 8:47am On May 31, 2016
Wait oh, so the SE and SS don finally unite
The whole country go shake oh!

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by DonCortino: 8:51am On May 31, 2016
IrradiatoR:

u dey mind them

they are happy when soldiers are killed but cry foul when other soldiers retaliate, enemies of the state must be treated as who they are
Soldiers have been killing defenceless citizens since. Let them face wat they unleash to others.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by amtaken(f): 8:51am On May 31, 2016
Pweetychyka I dey hail ooo.

grin grin grin

pweetychyka:

U don't know her cos she's taken

Cc: amtaken
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by komzybrown(f): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
so scared. God help us
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mandax: 9:01am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Only cowardly people enjoy free movies.

Brave people watch macho men movies.
By the way, what's free movie about soldiers shooting people praying in a church?

Cowards shall always remain cowards.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by JaredNormak: 9:03am On May 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:

How many needlessly dead eastern Nigerian youths qualifies for a good day at the office?

Gosh these people.

Are you suggesting that people who criminally attacked and murdered members of the Nigerian Armed Forces should be treated as law abiding citizens?
No, he's suggesting they should be treated like the Boko Haram terrorists who were given amnesty.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers are apparently already afraid.From that statement,they know the Nigerian Army is closing down on them.The alleged Onitsha attack is then meant to distract the army.Every little oil bunkerer now wants to be named General.Until they get shot dead like Osama.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mindtricks: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:

8 soldiers were just killed and you say free movie?

Even if ordinary citizens die it's still free movie?

How low we have descended?

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by pweetychyka(f): 9:13am On May 31, 2016
amtaken:
Pweetychyka I dey hail ooo.

grin grin grin

Bae na me hail u pass jareeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.