Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha (40203 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Navy Arrests Militant Leaders Behind NNPC, Chevron’s Facilities’ Attacks / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 1:33pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
Hummmm....i just hope I won't be telling my children this story years to come....
Once upon a time there was a zoo called Nigeria
I hope I will

Cos it's a big zoo!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by UncleJJ(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2016
[b][/b]
Etern:
There is no river called Onitsha River!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by designexploit(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2016
One1after:

Ibo hypocrite, since you all said the Innocent chibok girls kidnap is a scam, every other thing must also be a scam.

Almost 300 girls and you found only one. Report has shown that she is not among the girls. If she dey among why she no carry them go where the rest girls dey.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:
I hope I will

Cos it's a big zoo!
well we just hope it never gets to that
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Qelvin:

If karma means starving millions of innocent Biafran children to death courtesy of Awo's masterstroke act of "genius" just to win a senseless war...or your jungle bred mofo thinking soldiers and policemen shooting unarmed protesters...then I guess we have seen it all, once again bravo to the CML boys for a job well done...I hope the bodies of those worthless soldiers are feasted upon by sharks in the Niger.

What's this got to do with your previous post? Is karma the one responsible for your erosive region, Fulani attacks in the SE and/or ND attacks in the east?

Use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 3:04pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
well we just hope it never gets to that
I hope it does

And soon!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 3:05pm On May 31, 2016
designexploit:

Almost 300 girls and you found only one. Report has shown that she is not among the girls. If she dey among why she no carry them go where the rest girls dey.

Which report? You mean the lies being peddled by your likes cos of hate, abeg swerve.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:

I hope it does

And soon!
lol.... Were re u from cos I know d north would never support this
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2016
Burger01:
It's now official... these guys are criminals and they shall be treated as such undecided

Which guys if I may ask?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:01pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
lol.... Were re u from cos I know d north would never support this
Are you kidding?!

When they are lazy and have nothing to offer

I'm from the west o jare!

And you?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:
Are you kidding?!

When they are lazy and have nothing to offer

I'm from the west o jare!

And you?
lol.... They re just leach.... From South
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
lol.... They re just leach.... From South
Which one na

East or south south?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:

Which one na

East or south south?
south south
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:10pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
south south
ok nice!

Una get patience o

For these northerners sha sad
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:
ok nice!

Una get patience o

For these northerners sha sad
my brother watin person go do? Those who ought to speak up are just scared due to d consequence...GEJ who had d opportunity to right d wrong against d south south messed up big time. Even d so called avengers are simply fighting for their selfish interest as far as am concern.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:26pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
my brother watin person go do? Those who ought to speak up are just scared due to d consequence...GEJ who had d opportunity to right d wrong against d south south messed up big time. Even d so called avengers are simply fighting for their selfish interest as far as am concern.
any fight from Niger Delta is welcome by me

They gave GEJ a hard time
It's time for them to have some

Karma is a b***h
Yes GEJ messed up but
It came from a good place
He had good intentions
Unfortunately some of his people of gave him away!

It should be a lesson to all of us
We need to stick together
A northerner would never do that to his brother
No matter what
They are ready to fight for Buhari to the end

God help us!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:
any fight from Niger Delta is welcome by me

They gave GEJ a hard time
It's time for them to have some

Karma is a b***h
Yes GEJ messed up but
It came from a good place
He had good intentions
Unfortunately some of his people of gave him away!

It should be a lesson to all of us
We need to stick together
A northerner would never do that to his brother
No matter what
They are ready to fight for Buhari to the end

God help us!
d biggest problem we re having has to do with unity.... We are not United as compare to d north
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:37pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
d biggest problem we re having has to do with unity.... We are not United as compare to d north
my point exactly

You see ibos insulting yorubas
And they want them to support their movement

I don't get it!

Is this how you get people's support?
Likewise the yorubas

We do not like ourselves
And that's a big problem!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
tammie24:
my point exactly

You see ibos insulting yorubas
And they want them to support their movement

I don't get it!

Is this how you get people's support?
Likewise the yorubas

We do not like ourselves
And that's a big problem!
only God would save us from this doom which we have found our selves
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tammie24: 4:46pm On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
only God would save us from this doom which we have found our selves
Amen my brother Amen!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Qelvin(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
Yorubanews:

What's this got to do with your previous post? Is karma the one responsible for your erosive region, Fulani attacks in the SE and/or ND attacks in the east?

Use your common sense.
Maybe karma is responsible for the irredeemable servitude of the yoruba race to their imperial fulani masters or the fact that you are just simply stu.pid.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by designexploit(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
One1after:

Which report? You mean the lies being peddled by your likes cos of hate, abeg swerve.

"swerve". Then you get lost, 2014 Confab, the only solution... Chikinah
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
Qelvin:

Maybe karma is responsible for the irredeemable servitude of the yoruba race to their imperial fulani masters or the fact that you are just simply stu.pid.

Karma is also responsible for Ibo's servitude to the Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Britboy(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Can't you simply reply without getting emotional and insulting?
BBW, say what?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2016
designexploit:

"swerve". Then you get lost, 2014 Confab, the only solution... Chikinah

You can go kill yourself if you are pained, mschew
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Qelvin:

But you guys have been serving all tribes, slavery to all tribes is no joke and reason you crying for freedom. From Hausa, to Yoruba, to Ijaw and now Hausa. Long life in slavery.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
When some people blame the North of destroying and maiming their region in order to make the country ungovernable for GEJ I always think take it as an irrational thought... I how have the idea of where such thinking is coming from... They are now doing same to make the county ungovernable for Buhari...okay...continue
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Bwaal(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
If they Want war why not give them,
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by syntekelite(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The news pained me deeply as soon as I read it.

These young boys are the ones we send out to risk their lives to protect us. Few care when they die. Why kill them when they have not done anything?

Just because someone hates a government, you look for innocent young men and slaughter them. Then be proud of it.

Many are mad. Few are Roaming
well said my broda..at times i think God knows why some of us dont have enough power to change things..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. / Police Recover Remains Of Robert Namene Loolo Kidnapped Two 2 Years Ago / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.