Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari (10210 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On May 31, 2016
Nigeria economy is heading for a recession, if Buhari can't find a lasting solution to our economy.

3 Likes

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:47am On May 31, 2016
The economy is booming..... Zombies

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Beehshorp(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2016
Zombies would say that dis propaganda from the lips of wailers and i-pad yoots

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2016
feelamong:
Your mates are making money in the stock market..stay there and be blaming Buhari cheesy
Which money, tell me d company u bought under. And I will give u details about their stock now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by pembisco(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2016
The Ugandians will be blind to this fact.

sukkot:
WORLD OYEL PRICE HAF REDUCE. THE WORLDS ECONOMIES IS CRASHING NOT JUST NIGERIA. IN FACT VENEZUELA THE OYEL PRODUCING COUNTRY HAS GONE BANKRUPT AND PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY AND RIOTING ON THE STREETS AS WE SPEAK. THE FACT THAT NIGERIA HAS NOT COLLAPSED YET SHOWS YOU ADEOSUN AND BUHARI ARE DOING A TREMENDOUS JOB OF KEEPING THE SHIP AFLOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by xchrisss90(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
WORLD OYEL PRICE HAF REDUCE. THE WORLDS ECONOMIES IS CRASHING NOT JUST NIGERIA. IN FACT VENEZUELA THE OYEL PRODUCING COUNTRY HAS GONE BANKRUPT AND PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY AND RIOTING ON THE STREETS AS WE SPEAK. THE FACT THAT NIGERIA HAS NOT COLLAPSED YET SHOWS YOU ADEOSUN AND BUHARI ARE DOING A TREMENDOUS JOB OF KEEPING THE SHIP AFLOAT

you are not alright.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Pyno30: 8:50am On May 31, 2016
free2ryhme:
All them western investors that are leaving the country are those ones that come to milk the country in partnership with our evil politicians cause I nor see the factories weh them open, those ones weh de pray make the power situation remain so them fit sell their gen, once everyting improves the real investors will come back
Someone made this statement back in 1983 and got Bags of Slaps from Policemen, Soldiers and Masses. Do you want the same thing to repeat itself in 2016?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by vRendoh(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2016
cool
Ewele ee!
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sanandreas(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2016
The dullard policies caused this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by macaranta(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2016
Last time I checked, economics is not an ssce subject.
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by anonimi: 8:51am On May 31, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sukkot: 8:54am On May 31, 2016
xchrisss90:

you are not alright.....
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/venezuela-on-the-brink-of-complete-economic-collapse-a6850861.html <<< OYEL pRODUCING COUNTRIES ARE ALL COLLAPSING

http://goldgoliath.com/venezuela-bankrupt-gold-goliath/

THE FACT THAT NIGERIA WITH A POPULATION OF 200 MILLION HASNT COLLAPSED YET WITH LOW OIL PRICES SHOWS YOU HOW BRILLIANTLY EFFECTIVE ADEOSUN AND BUHARI ARE. THOSE TWO DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THE TREMENDOUS JOB THEY ARE DOING

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
Integrity my foot. For the next presidential election, God willing, there must be presidential debates for each candidate to convince me ( not confuse and talk rubbish during campaigns) why he deserves my vote. Once beaten, twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Greenback: 8:57am On May 31, 2016
Psy baba
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2016
Chimmoooo! The loss is plenty. Well, hope we will make more this year
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by idupaul: 9:01am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

For your info we are always six months behind Venezuela in every thing that happens ..if nothing going is done Nigeria will go bankrupt
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2016
When will this government record a single success??

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by amtaken(f): 9:03am On May 31, 2016
Don't we have soldiers in this country anymore?

Ok, let's assume the soldiers are all on leave, what about the National Assembly?

Must we watch this one wizard crumble our nation?

How come the stock exchange didn't go down under IBB, OBJ, Y'aradua, GEJ despite all the corruption allegations meted on them by Buhari and his cohorts?

He used his filthy mouth to chase away all our potential investors and many multinational companies left the country.

Who actually is this Buhari? A wizard sent from the pit of hell to torment Nigeria/Nigerians?

God please answer our prayers. Solve this problem for us once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sukkot: 9:04am On May 31, 2016
idupaul:

For your info we are always six months behind Venezuela in every thing that happens ..if nothing going is done Nigeria will go bankrupt
NO, WE ARE THREE YEARS AHEAD OF VENEZUELA. VENEZUELA HAS DETERIORATED INTO ANARCHY CUZ OF NO FOOD AND NO JOBS AND THE COUNTRY IS BANKRUPT .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3Ci6dbQiw
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/venezuela-on-the-brink-of-complete-economic-collapse-a6850861.html <<< OYEL RODUCING COUNTRIES ARE ALL COLLAPSING

http://goldgoliath.com/venezuela-bankrupt-gold-goliath/

THE FACT THAT NIGERIA WITH A POPULATION OF 200 MILLION HASNT COLLAPSED YET WITH LOW OIL PRICES SHOWS YOU HOW BRILLIANTLY EFFECTIVE ADEOSUN AND BUHARI ARE. THOSE TWO DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THE TREMENDOUS JOB THEY ARE DOING
You and your likes are arch Enemies of this country Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Goke7: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Has the stock market recovered since 2008?
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sukkot: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
Deepfreezer:
You and your likes are arch Enemies of this country Nigeria.
your ignorance is the arch enemy of nigeria
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
your ignorance is the arch enemy of nigeria
They will only use you and you colleagues as anus wipes.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sukkot: 9:18am On May 31, 2016
Deepfreezer:
They will only use you and you colleagues as anus wipes.
nigga yo ass is in mississippi, why do you care anyway ? the american dream not as sweet as you exxpected it to be ? lolzzzzz grin grin
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
He promised us CHANGE BUT GAVE US BLAME
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by JurassicPark: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
when u vote in a nomad,
Their characteristics include..
Leading cows..Nigerians are you cows? NO
Hitting the cows with a stick..
Doesn't care whose farmland is invaded..
Acts like an alien to the community he finds himself..
Vindictive..
Not socially enlightened enough..
Certificate-less grin
Nigerians, welcome to C.H.A.N.G.E
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
nigga yo ass is in mississippi, why do you care anyway ? the american dream not as sweet as you exxpected it to be ? lolzzzzz grin grin
I care because Nigeria is still my country. Yall shld Endeavour to tell the Evil man on the throne the truth. Kikikikikkki And stop eating from the crumbs under his table.
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by sukkot: 9:45am On May 31, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I care because Nigeria is still my country. Yall shld Endeavour to tell the Evil man on the throne the truth. Kikikikikkki And stop eating from the crumbs under his table.
you care but yo ass ran to mississippi ? its like me saying i care about my child and then abandon him and run off to marry another woman and start another family. your opinion on this here issue is from henceforth null and void angry
Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by princejayboss: 9:46am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

Am not good in abusing people.... But you are a big fool.... Have you been to venezuela .... What extactly do you know about there ..... If you kow how they end up in state they are you would ask PMB to leave office because thats exactly the same path that he is taking.... Chinga tu madre... Puta

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari by princejayboss: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

NO, WE ARE THREE YEARS AHEAD OF VENEZUELA. VENEZUELA HAS DETERIORATED INTO ANARCHY CUZ OF NO FOOD AND NO JOBS AND THE COUNTRY IS BANKRUPT .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3Ci6dbQiw

Keep watching youtube.... But you dont know what exactly happened there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja. / How/where To Invest N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.