Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71792 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2016
We came! We Saw! We conquered the story!
Thanks to the writer and the reader of the story!
Next story please!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Nitescholar:
bro what a beautiful story ...I love dis piece
thank you bro. I really appreciate it
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by LMohd(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Interesting
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by EkoroPrince(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
this story is bomb, oh i mean boom. It's very interesting and i really enjoy it. Keep up with the creativity.thumb up
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ojusco(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'll be ending this story today. next updare will be very long so just get ready to read Something long. I typed through the night to meet the end of this story. Thank you all for reading.

Next story from me will be a romance story. A faction. And I would start it soon.

You all have been great. Your comments cheered me on. Eniola7,rex1,moriyanu,ojusco, slimsue,frozeen (I see you viewing all the time), coolbreezy, vickkydgreat and many others. Much love cheesy cheesy grin
Present sir!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ojusco(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by franksteele: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanku so much bro for finishing this story...... 3 gbosa for u.. Gbosa.! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'll be ending this story today. next updare will be very long so just get ready to read Something long. I typed through the night to meet the end of this story. Thank you all for reading.

Next story from me will be a romance story. A faction. And I would start it soon.

You all have been great. Your comments cheered me on. Eniola7,rex1,moriyanu,ojusco, slimsue,frozeen (I see you viewing all the time), coolbreezy, vickkydgreat and many others. Much love cheesy cheesy grin
Wow! So d story is finally ended. I just lack words to describe this gift u have NevetsIbot. You re just awesome. I want to be like u when I grow up.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2016
slimsue:

Wow! So d story is finally ended. I just lack words to describe this gift u have NevetsIbot. You re just awesome. I want to be like u when I grow up.
lol... Thanks dear. you can develop it too... I'm glad i'm being a good example to someone. Thanks dear.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Ojusco:
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!
ojusco... Na movie? Hehe... Thanks bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2016
franksteele:
Thanku so much bro for finishing this story...... 3 gbosa for u.. Gbosa.! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
hehe... Bros, thanks o.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2016
I heard tears in my eyes after reading this. I really thought Acheon was gone for good. Am so glad he returned for Kashi. NevetsIbot thanks for this. grin grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
slimsue:

oboy come c pikin were never tire to grow o! But SERIOULY! like REALLY! Nah, my eye sight r just disturbing me.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2016
slimsue:
I heard tears in my eyes after reading this. I really thought Acheon was gone for good. Am so glad he returned for Kashi. NevetsIbot thanks for this. grin grin grin
ehhn ehhn... So, under that your ''warr!!! Action!!!'' self... You are emotional. Lol.... Who couldav thought about that. Thanks dear. lol... I was emotional when I was writing that part... That's a good thing....the most thrilling fight scenes were writting when I was angry and furious.... A writers emotion will tell in his books or articles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Rex1:

oboy come c pikin were never tire to grow o! But SERIOULY! like REALLY! Nah, my eye sight r just disturbing me.
this your pidgin sev... E too strong
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016

For those of you just getting here. You came somewhat late. The book is now for sale on okadabooks.com and the rest of the continued story here has been deleted after i put it up for some days. The book is Completed and neat. It's cheap.. Just #200..

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/survival_of_the_curse/11917

I heard the link isnt showing. So anyone who wants the book should send me a msg on whatsapp.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by ayodelexy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
nice writeup,buh d'you mean no more updates? cry
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by dtyla(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
So i didnt get to read the last part of this story cause it aint bleeping showing.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayodelexy:
nice writeup,buh d'you mean no more updates? cry
Yeah bro.. It's now for sale... And it's value would be compromised if there a place where others can get it free.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
dtyla:
So i didnt get to read the last part of this story cause it aint bleeping showing.
It's been deleted and its now for sale... Sorry you came late
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by dtyla(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
It's been deleted and its now for sale... Sorry you came late
i had already posted that before i saw the book was on sale, even though i didnt see the ending, i know it would be so awesome cause you wrote it, well done man.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Charlesdock(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
The plot was a very good one. I really love the story despite not seeing the last episode. But there was a mistake in the greek gods. Hades and Poseidon were Zeus elder brothers because they were the ones swallowed by Kronos. And also Apollo wasn't Hera' son but Ares and Hesphateus. Apollo and Artemis were the twins children of Zeus born by a Titan's daughter.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016

Acheon stepped into the the palace of Hades. He was at first troubled by the screams of agony that filled the underworld but he had adjusted to it just the same way Achiaca did too. They crept into the paggage that led to Hadess chamber. Acheon could smell death lingering on the walls of the palace. He avoided touching his hands on the wall as he followed Achiaca's lead. They turned into a door and entered into a chamber coated with gold and rubies. A large throne was away at the end of the court. The ground was made offine marble. Statues of several gods rested on the other numerous thrones in the chamber. Achiaca looked around the chamber for hades but didn't find him.

''He knows we're here! We need to leave now'' Achiaca whispered to Acheon.

''No! We can't get here and go back for nothing'' Acheon whicpered back furiously.

''Looking for me?'' Hades appeared before them. Acheon was quick to throw his Sword at Hades and the knife met its mark. Hades'es chest. Hades dropped to the ground dead and bleeding with the sword stuck in his chest.

''That was too easy! I sense foul play!'' Acheon said said.

''affirmative. Hades isn't this weak'' Achiaca Replied as they stooped over Hades fallen body.

''Pity pity! You killed me.'' Hades appeared to be sitting on his throne in the chamber.

''but wait! You didn't!'' another Hades was seating in another gods seat.

They heard a loud gauffaw behind them and saw another hades standing in the door way.

''Shit! He's created clones of himself!'' Achiaca sighed frustrated.

More Hades'es appeared around them all armed with staffs. Totalling to eight Hade'es in number.

Achiaca and Acheon rested their backs together as Acheon pulled out his sword from thefirst Hades he had killed first. Achiaca unsheated his sword and held a dagger in his other hand.

''Today can't be anymore worse!'' Acheon Scoffed. All eight Hades'es posed for a fight with their staffs. The stage was set. The fight would begin.

Acheon broke off from Achiaca and charged at the Hades closer to him. The Hades pointed his staff at Acheon and lightening bursted out from it at Acheon. Acheon dodged the Lightening and struck at the Hades. The Hades was quick to block the blow with his staff. Acheon struck again below the chest but it was blocked again. Acheon was quick to pull out his dagger to block the hit of another Hades coming behind him. He could hear a rushing bang of swords behind him and he knew Achiaca was responsible for the noise.

Acheon summoned lightening at one Hades and rained sword blows at one Hades who barely managed to keep the blows from touching his skin. Three Hades flung their staffs at him. He blocked the three strikes with his sword and gathered them up under his armpit with his dagger. He had three Hades pulling at their staffs that he held firmly. One of the Hades stopped pulling. The particular Hades had something in his eyes. Like he was really angry and had a soul in him. The Hades hurled lightening at Acheon. Acheon felt the power of the lightening coming his way and knew it was Hades himself that shot the lightening bolt at him. He made a front flip and evaded the lightening at the same time kicking one Hades in the head and following up the kick with a slash at the throat. Blood spilled out as the Hades slumped. He Had two more Hades before him. He guessed that the remaining four must be battling with Achiaca. He knew Hades himself was among the clones battling with them.

He dashed at the two Hades before him at a maddening pace and began his assault. He'd buy Achiaca enough time to finish off the clones with him so they could carry out their plan. Acheon bloacked some punches from both Hades. He slid inbetween then sending his elbows straight at their faces. Both Hades'es stumbled backwards. Acheon went after the one he sensed to be the real Hades.. They both began exchanging blows. they were both matched. They countered eachothers attacks and evaded deadly strikes. Acheon could sense the fake clone coming closer to him from behind. Acheon struck at The real hades and threw the hand with his dagger behind him. The dagger met its mark straight into the forehead of the clond that had raised his sword up to strike. The clone crashed into the ground.

Acheon looked behind him to find Achiaca still battling with one last clone. He hoped Achiaca could be done soon. He was already getting tired. It seemed like Hades was sapping his energy. He was already sweating and breathing hard yet Hades was showing no sign of fatigue, instead, he was showing amusement in Acheons fatigue.

Hades charged at Acheon fiercer than he had done before. Acheon realised that Hades had actually been taking it easy with him all the while. Hades seemed to operate on seven hands as Acheon could see swords tearing the air at his from every corner. He jumped, turned, flipped, sidestepped just to stay alive. He was given no chance to lift his sword as it seemed every milisecond came with a strike from hades. Achiaca dug hus sword into the neck of the clone he was fighting with. He ran immediately towards. Hades struck at him but he was fast enough to dodge the blow and punch him into the wall. Acheon sighed relieved. He was panting hard. Hades was one hell of a swordsman. He had barely been able to keep alive. Hades'es blows were so fast and accurate that if he hadn't been a good swordsman himself, he'd have been cut into ribbons. He looked at Achiaca and nodded. ''yes, It's really Hades'' He messaged to Achiaca who took the hint..

Achaica reached into him for Hera's powers and fed his body back with energy. He picked his sword as Hades got up from his fallen state and rushed at them. Achaiaca could see dancing swords from Hades. He wondered how Hades could be so fast at swinging his sword. He dodged strikes as he looked for an opening to get in. Acheon fought back taking every single chance he got. But Hades would not go down easily. He was having the upper hand. He turned the fight into a fight of fire and lightening. Acheon jumped backwards avoiding a slash from Hades when Hades decided to let fire out. a fat ball of fire slammed into Acheon. And he was flung against one throne. Achiaca hurled his fire at Hades but the fire just bounced off Hades. Achaica hurled lightening again but once again, it had no effect on Hades. Hades stamped his feet on the ground. Achiaca was tossed into the air by hands that rose from the ground. Hades kiscked a fire ball at him in mid air and Achiaca was slammed on a pillar in the courtroom. Hades stretched his hand out at Achiaca and levitated Achiaca. Slashing his hands up and down, Hades slammed Achiaca into the walls on both sides of the chamber.

''You!'' A thud! ''Don't'' A thud ''Mess'' another Thud ''with'' Achiaca slammed into the wall again ''Me!'' Hades slammed him into the wall for the last time. Achaica gasped. He was Hades'es main target here. Hades strecthed his hand over Achiaca and controlled his blood from reaching his heart. Achiaca's heart pumped and sucked but no blood came to it. Achiaca gasped gor hair as his head became fuller with blood and his chest region got dryer.

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by flamez94(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
hi, please continuous the story nah
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by flamez94(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
don't abandon a nice story like this
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
flamez94:
don't abandon a nice story like this
?et me have ur email
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Danpersie31(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
?et me have ur email
can I send mine too? grin
NevetsIbot:
?et me have ur email
can I send mine too?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Danpersie31:
can I send mine too? ;Dcan I send mine too?
oh well. Send it

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.