Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71674 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
i dey front sit already grin no draw me back tongue
Okay then, I'll have to read alone. cry
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
juhan's at the front row with me bro. no let us fight ontop girl. Juhan's my babe here. *juhan! If you poke your nose here*.... Anyway bro... Thans for being here
Welcome, happy new month.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Welcome, happy new month.
happy new month gee!! grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
happy new month gee!! grin
Yeah ;like I'm a girl. tongue
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Yeah ;like I'm a girl. tongue
see you! Guys use 'gee' for eachother na
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see you! Guys use 'gee' for eachother na
Like I didn't know. grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
it was already getting to midnight and Acheon was already prepared for the big hunt. He paced about in his wooden house in anticipation. He had his quiver hung behind his shoulder. leather top with thick fur. The upper head of the dead werewolf rested on his head. His new bow was in his right hand and his left hand held on to the helve of his sword tucked safely into its sheath. He had a brown leather trouser suspended atop a thick black leather boot. The hunters type. He had knives tucked discreetly into his costume. He could hear the townsmen already at the post waiting for him to lead the hunt. He marched out of the house into the bright moonlight. He smiled at the full moon and marched to his rare mare leashed to a post in his front yard. The magnificent black beast cocked its head on seeing it's boss. Jack climbed on and rode to the post where the armed men gathered. **** ''Today. We have gathered again to hunt down our arch enemies. And we all know what they've done to the people of linceway don't we?'' Acheon admonished the men with his broadened baritone voice. ''ayyy!!!!'' the crowd of men roared in excitement. Women lingered around to see their hero,Acheon increase the men's morale. '' we are on a quest. No doubt. It's dangerous! This mission is not for female men who can't face death. We are not sissies. We are not fearful. We are bold people of linceway, sons from the asgardians. We won't watch our men being hunted down by werewolves in a piteous manner. So what do we do to
those werewolves??!!!!'' he yelled. ''kill them all!!!!'' The men yelled. The excitement was there, the zeal was there, the weapons were there. Werewolves knew this time of night was hell. They dared not come out. They had to be so discreet. ''Then what are we waiting for Let skin them!!!'' The hunt began. They marched silently into the forest. Acheon was taking them to a place he suspected werewolves to be in. He sniffed the night air and grinned. He smelt werewolf close by. He raised his free hand to stop the parade of men. He signalled to Peruses to get the men alert. They were going into combat soon. He pulled out an arrow from his quiver and fixed it with pure swagger on the bow. Ladies from his town would have killed to witness his majestic pose as he pulled the string. He sniffed the air again and positioned the bow decisively at somewhere distant. He took his eyes off the bows point of view and studied the fingers of trees before him. He pulled harder at the string and TWANG!!! The lethal arrow pierced the air. It vanished into the cluster of threes. Three miles away, a feeding werewolf was oblivious to the sharp missile coming at it. The arrow dug into it's hind leg and hit the tree beside it. The wolf signalled a warning to its pack members with a loud howl. Wolves dispersed from every angle. ''after them! That one's mine!'' Acheon roared. He stretched to his full 6.5 height and dashed after the running werewolf. His townsmen hunted any wolf in sight. He could see the wolf running into hiding. The limps told him that it was hit. He increased his speed but the wolf wasn't going to give up despite it's injury. In a blur, the wolf sprang forward with the full speed of a werewolf into the thicket. But Acheon's family secrets jacked in to tackle the challenge. He stopped running, stood upright and closed his eyes. His senses jacked to life. He could see the wolf tracks in his minds eye. Immediately,he sprang into action and gave the speeding wolf a race. He followed its tracks into a dry cave.

AUTHOR:Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

ballspedia.com/series/survival-of-the-curse/socepisode-two

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
definitely not the longest update.. But atleast I did something

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Like I didn't know. grin
you just knew shey Wanna lie abi
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by jephthal: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
i love your story,it shows originality.i love your style,you resemble my mentor oga solomon.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
jephthal:
i love your story,it shows originality.i love your style,you resemble my mentor oga solomon.
bro.. I'm glad you like it.... Oga solomon can write ehn... I spent weeks studying the way he wrote in first person.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nimat158(f): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
So nobody will invite me

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
nimat158:
So nobody will invite me
awww. Nimat dear. I wanted to invite you but..... You know the rest. Anyway. Lemme invite you now.

Nimat158 . Stoy time o.

Cool uhn dear?

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by nimat158(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
awww. Nimat dear. I wanted to invite you but..... You know the rest. Anyway. Lemme invite you now.

Nimat158 . Stoy time o.

Thankz

Cool uhn dear?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
''Did you find her?'',Zeus questioned his son, the messenger who bowed respectfully.

''No! There's no sign of her. The werewolves are multiplying but the town people are decreasing their numbers'',Hermes replied still facing down.

''And the wolves? How strong are they?''

Hermes chuckled,'' as weak as a feather. They aren't skilled. I wonder how she made them.'' Zeus knew she had a plan.

That evil wife of his was planning on revenge. He had to watch her closely otherwise she would be able to kill him with ease. He hadn't thought Hera had it in her to do what she did. Now.. Letting the Olympians know about his loss will be foolishness. No sooner had he said it that he would be battled and dethroned. Olympian gods always had greed for power. And what was he suffering this for? That crazy woman was probably upset at him for seducing girls on earth. He waved off Hermes and summoned his brothers Hades and Poseidon.

Water thinned out from the air and twirled in a large circle then vanished to reveal Poseidon who had a sea dragon round his waist. His hair was tied in a cocktail, he was looking dry. Something Zeus struggled to get used to. He had his usual weapon in his hand majestically, the Trident.

''I see you summoned me. What is it you want this time? Another task for your servant?'' Poseidon looked unimpressed. He looked at Zeus with displeasure.

''Whatever happened to greetings? Poseidon'' Zeus grinned. He drank a little wine from his golden goblet.

''How now.. You want a greeting?'' Poseidon smirked and laughed.

''Be quick about this. What do you want?'' Poseidon was not ready for games.

''Sit! Brother. Await Hades'',Zeus offered.

Poseidon made his way to a throne in the courtroom. He frowned when he remembered what he was doing before this brute he called his brother called him. He summoned Hades himself. He knew Hades wouldn't want to come if Zeus alone called on him. And the longer Hades took, the longer he would have to stay with Zeus. Hades came into the courtroom like he walked into it with a flash of black
light.

''Now who's disturbing the count of souls I have?'' Hades groaned. His eyes were red. He had pitch black hair,pale white skin and a black shadowy cloth.

''Have your seat Hades. We need to talk'' Zeus commanded.

Hades wasn't his favourite person. He'd always have to look over his shoulders for Hades' tricks.

''Let's hope you have something that will benefit the underworld until your soul comes there'' Hades retorted and sat on his throne. The golden throne turned to dusty black. Hades sagged his eyes, looked
at Poseidon who was stroking his beards.

''Well brothers'' Hades and Poseidon frowned harder at the word 'brother' ''I have a serious situation at hand. A warrior is worth nothing without his weapon. You all know my wife Hera ran off 20 years ago. She took something of mine'' ''Yeah right. She did... Your Honour'' Hades hissed. Zeus got up from his throne and strolled up and down the courtroom. He stroked his beards. His white royal garment flowed graciously on the gold ground. His gown was embroidered with gold plates in a fashionable manner. Seeing him in the sunlight would make him so shine.

''Hades please, it's not time for jokes. I have a serious issue now. Hera has stolen my weapon'' Zeus sighed.

He knew his brothers could not kill him for power because they were each contented with their kingdom.

''Ha! Poseidon! Hera stole his seducing powers!'' Hades laughed mockingly. Black stretched all over, surrounding blue fire burned round his shoulders. ''The only thing that can actually hurt Zeus! So tell me Zeus... Did she take your manhood? You said weapon'' Hades and Poseidon went into a fit of laughter.

Zeus stopped in his tracks. He listened to the jeering and laughter from his brothers. He so much wanted to punch the darkness out of Hades.

'' You behave like children!'' Zeus turned to look at Hades. He set a cancerous look on him. Hades too fixed his vicious glare on Zeus. They were all equal... He was ruler of the underworld, Zeus was the ruler of Olympus and Poseidon, a ruler in the waters. ''She took my lightning bolt'' Zeus said.

AUTHOR:Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Repogirl
biafrabushboy
refiner
mrbigman1
maxi112
mrkester
marvel1206
pikin1
anonymous
royalblak007
kingrex1
Onihaxi
Rukkysandie
Adonis3
fairlyusedpant
omonighoblessing
lordofnairaland
breadandbeans
jordinsparkles
sandoski
bluette
amusaopeyemi

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
. Repogirl biafrabushboy refiner mrbigman1 maxi112 mrkester marvel1206 pikin1 anonymous royalblak007 kingrex1 Onihaxi Rukkysandie Adonis3 fairlyusedpant omonighoblessing lordofnairaland breadandbeans
Even though I no read the story, But wonderful piece from him..
lol

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by pikin1(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
I don land wit a bag of popcorn.. .. Nimat shift mak i sit down
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol

Hahahaha, Mr don't be lazy, its a nice and an interesting piece masterly crafted.
read it and you would enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
pikin1:

Welcome! a beg shift for me make I siddon, and hope the pop corn go reach me?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Maxi112: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2016
awww, lovely
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by larryUG(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Bro, nice story and good writing skills. Permit me to critique ur writing. I think your sentences are simple. What I mean is this: I would have preferred you to write complex sentences, putting a group of sentences together and separating them with commas,or joining them with conjunctions instead of writing one sentence and then putting a full stop. You get what I mean?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol
oya.. Read na. Read na... Still read na
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2016
pikin1:
bros. Welcome. Take your seatbelt o
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Maxi112:
awww, lovely
thanks bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Maxi112: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thanks bro
u are welcom bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by jordinsparkles(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
. Repogirl biafrabushboy refiner mrbigman1 maxi112 mrkester marvel1206 pikin1 anonymous royalblak007 kingrex1 Onihaxi Rukkysandie Adonis3 fairlyusedpant omonighoblessing lordofnairaland breadandbeans jordinsparkles sandoski bluette amusaopeyemi
sooo....oo why the list.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2016
jordinsparkles:
sooo....oo why the list.
You blood is hot oooo...
lol..
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
jordinsparkles:
sooo....oo why the list.

ohhhh, the op's story seem nice and a good read, I felt you would love it.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Valentine73(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2016
angryYour narrative is tight & rivetting;I concede that but with things like "wooden cage made of silver","the iron was made of silver"?!? Haba! You really need to work on your description,content and wordplay. Wish you all the best in future endeavours,you gat talent you just need polish
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by lamideee(f): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice story,abeg pass me the zobo and pocorn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.