Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha (27053 Views)

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by 989900: 11:11am On May 31, 2016
If anything as justice ever exists, you should be 6 feet under . . . vile tool.

IBB knew about both deaths . . . end of story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Amack(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
He said: “For instance, when Chief MKO Abiola was in prison, many notable Nigerians visited him. They will visit him in the morning, and when they come back to the Villa in the evening to see Abacha, they would say a different thing entirely.On video“Unknown to these notable Nigerians, particularly notable Yoruba personalities, who visited Abiola, their visits were recorded on video. I did the video recording without their knowledge.“These people would visit Abiola and come back to tell government a different thing about him.“These same people would still go and tell Abiola a different thing about government. They are on video. The agencies of government have these videos evidence.“These same people told MKO Abiola never to accept any compromise or negotiations. They advised him never to come back home without his mandate. All these things are on video. Hmmmmmm This one pass me ooooh. Meaning that some group of Cain kill their brother Abel and in the same hypocrite killed Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by femyodsky(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
Stop keeping us in suspense. Say whatever you want to say now or you forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by kinwhite(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
All I'm interested in is to know the true and the only source that killed both great men within a month.

Abacha died on the 8th June, 1998.
Abiola died on the 7th July, 1998.

That's just a month apart.
That source must be powerful o.
I tell u
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by DCTrendy(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
He has been so busy trying hard to become relevant! Will somebody please tell him to spare us of his video?

He should listen good, He will NEVER become a voice in Nigeria again!

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by mightycrown1(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
how then die or how u na killed them don't forget to let us know that of kudirat o.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by HAH: 11:16am On May 31, 2016
Someone should tell Almustpha we have moved on.

His tales will only be considered as conjecture, because he was an actor in the incidence.

Everything about Abacha and Abiola has been thrown to history dustbin

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
Al-mustapha is an intelligent man. He should please publish this book. I want to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by bonboclat: 11:17am On May 31, 2016
Interesting
ATERI:
MKO Abiola was killed when Al-Mustapha was in detention, so how would he know the whole truth about how the military killed him? What the world wants to know is how he (Al-Mustapha) plotted the murder of Kudirat Abiola. Bloody murderers!!
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fred04(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2016
SEE AS DIS ZOMBIES DEY DEFEND DAT OLD CHIMPANZEE.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by 989900: 11:22am On May 31, 2016
Amack:
He said: “For instance, when Chief MKO Abiola was in prison, many notable Nigerians visited him. They will visit him in the morning, and when they come back to the Villa in the evening to see Abacha, they would say a different thing entirely.On video“Unknown to these notable Nigerians, particularly notable Yoruba personalities, who visited Abiola, their visits were recorded on video. I did the video recording without their knowledge.“These people would visit Abiola and come back to tell government a different thing about him.“These same people would still go and tell Abiola a different thing about government. They are on video. The agencies of government have these videos evidence.“These same people told MKO Abiola never to accept any compromise or negotiations. They advised him never to come back home without his mandate. All these things are on video.

That's just some bunch load of falsehood, tinted with a pinch of truth . . . Al Mustapha is just acting true to type.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fred04(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2016
HAH:
Someone should tell Almustpha we have moved on.

His tales will only be considered as conjecture, because he was an actor in the incidence.

Everything about Abacha and Abiola has been thrown to history dustbin
THE TRUTH IS BITTER.
COS HIS IS AGAINST UR CHIEF ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by wallex1983(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2016
So Nigerians still make this man feel I moorland by listening to him
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Oche4short: 11:28am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmmmm! wonder they say shall never end. For how long the light of OBJ and co will keep dragging this great nation backward. Please, Oga Almustapha, if you have a serious information about the killings of the Abacha and MKO, why not release it now

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Zoehill(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
This is a plot to pull Nigeria back 20 years...........if he had all those tapes and acquired more information with him, why did he not talk rather than announcing that he will talk. Only cowards behave in that manner, is he expecting the cabals to come begging? We know that THEY have suffered our generation and God will pay THEM back when its time
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2016
No offense, but we all know Yorubas can never be alienated from the word "treachery". The late Bola Ige led that group - that betrayed MKO - which Al made mentioned of.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Giyerte(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2016
Xbabangida:
RIP Sani Abacha. Nigeria's greatest ever leader.

Can I be ur online Frnd
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Philinho(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2016
I will also write a book titled "The circumference of an EVIL.where only d righteous will stand at d PERIPHERY .
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by kikesblog(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2016
Why now oniranu......Abi you wan come contest for Presidency for 2019
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by gulfer: 11:56am On May 31, 2016
He said: “For instance, when Chief MKO Abiola was in prison, many notable Nigerians visited him. They will visit him in the morning, and when they come back to the Villa in the evening to see Abacha, they would say a different thing entirely.
^^^^ In 'Yoruba Ronu', Gbenga Adeboye (R I P) alluded to this same comments, Abiola had too many enemies and there were too many greedy dramatis personae in the whole June 12 aborted pregnancy angry angry angry................. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2016
this d.emented criminal rubbished d whole epistle by claiming that ABACHA LOOT is false!

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by DanielPop(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2016
“Unknown to these notable Nigerians, particularly notable Yoruba personalities grin grin, who visited Abiola, their visits were recorded on video. I did the video recording without their knowledge.

“These people would visit Abiola and come back to tell government a different thing about him.

“These same people would still go and tell Abiola a different thing about government. They are on video. The agencies of government have these videos evidence.

“These same people told MKO Abiola never to accept any compromise or negotiations. They advised him never to come back home without his mandate. All these things are on video.

“Of all the Yoruba leaders, only Oba Tejuosho told MKO Abiola the truth"

NOW, LET US DEFINE HYPOCRISY....

noun, plural hypocrisies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrisy

Simple Definition of hypocrisy
: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by koolaid87: 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
Yoruba Indeed!

''They call the thieve to rob, at the same time, call the authorities to arrest''

I fear my Tribe.

Loyalty scare for south west cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by idupaul: 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
I am tired of retired Nigerian Military officers threatening to release secret every time they are bored

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by win3k: 12:24pm On May 31, 2016
If I remember this m0ron well, he was a member of NDA 28 or 29 course made possbible by lower pass rate for mallam candidates, and he failed many exams, push push later someone helped him enter INTEL corp and his torture ways made abacha hear about him.
He then had an issue with Abacha when he made a yeye comment to some officers about Abacha being a dullard.

The same Abacha forgive him and told him he owes him, since then the animal was torturing and killing people for Abacha.

And where is that other animal he was using at DMI to dehumanise people, oc security group LT col frank omeka...the pipe smoking igbo criminal who now lives in Brazil on a farm with his ugly big backside girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by greatmen: 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
Mustafa for president that's a true Nigerian he is loved by the South south patriotic unbiased great man, 2019 mustapha for president if you no like jump bridge! grin grin cheesy
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by greatmen: 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
The best thing to ever happen to Nigeria is mustapha becoming the president of Nigeria, I have not seen an intellect of this kind coordinated, patriotic, charismatic, a true Nigerian who knows the sneaky strings of world powers, He is not a tribal bigot or a religious fanatic, a rawlings kind of guy, that guy will remove all these old oligarchy menace destroying Nigeria, if the Nigerian youths are really serious for progress not change we will vote Mustapha as president and ekeremaudu as vice president 2019!!!
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fearnoone(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2016
Dereformer:

Hehehehehehehe. I know that cowards will remain cowards even when their own is being humiliated and killed. I am not surprised at all.
If they could deceive one of their own, how much less people of other region.
Hehehehehe. Foul nyash go soon open.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fearnoone(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
DLondonboiy:
in order words 'Abacha was not corrupt'?

who come get all those money wey dem dey return??

abi na my money
there is no moni from abacha it jus mere news written in paper if u hav moni or website u can write any tin u like
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
[b]This dude Al Mustapha is evil.

He is still trying to get rich by selling books and wants to use Abacha's and Abiola's names to do so.

It is my firm belief that he was involved in Abacha's assassination.

If you hear him talk you would soon sense he is politically ambitious which leads me to wonder whether IBB (almost certainly acting for America's CIA) had promised him a top post in government in exchange for assisting him assassinate Abacha and replace him with General Abdulsalami Abubakar (who is believed to be a relation of IBB).

Of course there is no honour amongst criminals and ultimately he was double crossed and sent to prison by the same General Abubakar (figurehead for IBB) he helped to install.

Abacha's death set Nigeria back at least 20 years his regime was one of the most efficient and visionary we had and even had a development blueprint called vision 2010 back in 1998 when he was taken out by enemies of Nigeria .

Forget all the nonsense about Abacha loot, the CIA and the criminals that replaced Abacha as PDP governments need to blame Abacha for looting so that they could distract us whilst they truely loot and wreck Nigeria . Yes the Swiss are also involved in the conspiracy to discredit and demonise the great Abacha in death - this is why they are unable to return the alleged Abacha loot they have been promising to return since 1998.
[/b]
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fearnoone(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
duduade:
Abeg release the memoirs
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by fearnoone(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
EastLebanon:
That was how he release the video he recorded showing how diya was kneelin,weeping and begging his junior...haha...al-mustapha pls bring it on.
o boy i saw that yoruba general cryin like a boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu / Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums / Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.