Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha (27051 Views)

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by kolaish(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2016
centvin008:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ill-soon-reveal-abacha-abiola-died-al-mustapha/
Can someone please tell this man that people are no longer interested in how and why Abiola died. He should go and engage himself in something tangible or better still go and sleep if he has nothing doing.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Bigii(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2016
Dereformer:

Hehehehehehehe. I know that cowards will remain cowards even when their own is being humiliated and killed. I am not surprised at all.
If they could deceive one of their own, how much less people of other region.
Hehehehehe. Foul nyash go soon open.
my brother, too much AMALA caused it all. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Kosy79(f): 1:20pm On May 31, 2016
Bros help me ask these educated illiterate. Make d truth will stop d killings of Biafrans, d vandalization of pipelines, boko haram insurgence or maybe chibok girls or better still fulani herdsmen invasion........
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by HomeOfMe(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by sergiolefty(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
what's d point of revealing d truth now.....when u keep mute when d world needs d truth bloody coward ....and abt yorubas...u don't need to tell us, we knw how dangerous dey re....we knw Wetin dem general Diya nd co...... Nd to u....explain how u kill kudiarat abiola

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by wickedworld: 1:44pm On May 31, 2016
Pls will need ur review and the video for history if not for anything.

Let us know the evil doers.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by tushbobo(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
All I'm interested in is to know the true and the only source that killed both great men within a month.

Abacha died on the 8th June, 1998.
Abiola died on the 7th July, 1998.

That's just a month apart.
That source must be powerful o.

I learnt from a reliable source many years back that its IBB.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Ykollection: 1:52pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author..... I
........ Personally I love this man: Al-Mustapha.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by biggie73(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Can the revelation brings them back to life? Anyway, history and historians have a way of distorting events.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by landg: 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
kolaish:
Can someone please tell this man that people are no longer interested in how and why Abiola died. He should go and engage himself in something tangible or better still go and sleep if he has nothing doing.

We're Interested.
Wake up Youth! Wake up!
When will our youths realize they're brainwashed?
My God! Selfish leaders stealing your future and that of your unborn Children and playing ethical and religious games with you.
They steal our future but secure that of their Children by sending them overseas to school and give birth.
The Politicians who cry Wolf are those who do not get the Icing on the National cake. Immediately their mouth gets a feel, they start saying all is well and lie like Lai.

I look forward to a group that will selflessly stand for our youths so we can end this misery called Nigeria. 'I wish NDA will'
There's no need to teach history in our Schools cos the Leaders of Yesterday are still the same fantastically corrupt criminals and murderers of today.
Only a zombie will wail (Wailing Zombie) for ethical reasons instead of facing the reality on ground.
We need to question Buhari, Gej, Obj, IBB e.t.c regardless of where we hail from.
I hail from ND but if we are ready everyone including Gej and Mustapha should be called to book definitely not by the corrupt judges nor efcc but a more reliable panel.
Not Mr Kwuruption probing Gej and Sparing Obj, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola and the likes. Rubbish!
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
Mediator97:
but let me ask o. how will this help the current economic crises and insecurity in this country?
I wonder oooo my brother, after how many years, he will, some people munmun sha! They wan use him distract our attention.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by landg: 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
Kosy79:
Bros help me ask these educated illiterate. Make d truth will stop d killings of Biafrans, d vandalization of pipelines, boko haram insurgence or maybe chibok girls or better still fulani herdsmen invasion........

It May help. At least youths from one particular region will stop deceiving themselves and simply understand that theres no such thing called 'One NigerArea' even river Niger understands that we are been scammed.
We need to make these Criminals in Party clothes realize that we are tired of their portfolio and don't want to go in circles anymore.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by absoluteSuccess: 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
Yoruba elders are the problem with mustapha.

The only man that was Abiola's friend is the one that asked him to accept defeat.

If Abiola has listened he and his entire tribe would still be mocked anyway.

But we know the Yoruba elders made the country ungovernable for mustapha and his goons without the barrel of the gun.

I don't expect anything less than the campaign of calumny against Yoruba elders from the archenemy.

He produced a recorded tape of a crying Diya at Oputa panel, then Diya brought out the tell magazine cover edition of that fateful Monday he was handcuffed.

At that point, Diya asked him, 'when did I changed my clothes when it was the same day I was whisked away to prison?' He couldn't say anything.

In the said video Diya was wearing a French coat, but on the newspaper headlines he was on T-shirt. So when did he change his clothes was the question.

Wicked generation trying to sustain evil stereotypes of a section with all evil machinations in them.

They told abacha the truth those years and strengthen MKO in detention. Why do you make yourself 'the protector' of MKO? Did you create him?

Your sympathy should be to your boss, why record people behind their consent for God sake if you are not sick?

A betrayer calling betrayers betrayer: can you love your boss and his rival equally if you are not scheming to use both at some point for gains?
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by naphcoco(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
I am not surprised at the treacherous acts of the Yoruba Obas betraying their own son MKO. Yorubas are the main problem Nigeria. Also, Tinubu got us Nigerian into this present predicament(mess) we are in.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Longevo(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2016
Goke7:
Mustapha should rather be grateful to God that he is still alive instead of spewing rubbish as usual, is this man aware that some of his actions are the reason where Nigeria is today?
Well said!! He should talk about that and also about how he murdered many civilians along with his master Abacha.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
we know who killed them. The United States of America, Land of the free, Home of the brave, blah blah blah, poisoned tea and poisoned apple.

LOBATAN!

Next story.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
naphcoco:
I am not surprised at the treacherous acts of the Yoruba Obas betraying their own son MKO. Yorubas are the main problem Nigeria. Also, Tinubu got us Nigerian into this present predicament(mess) we are in.

try get sense, you no go gree. see yourself now?
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by UyiIredia(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
Xbabangida:
RIP Sani Abacha. Nigeria's greatest ever leader.

You're talking crap.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by BAZETU12: 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
THEY SUPPOSE 2 KILL DIS MAN LONG TIME AGO.SHIT PUCK
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by supereagle(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2016
Waiting for the man.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by ezelos(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2016
Opharhe:
Another seasonal movie. Is this season 1 or season 2?

Abeg make breeze blow make....
. Oh my daze, you no go kill man pikin!
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by steve101: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
THIS WILL NOT BRING BACK OR JUSTIFY THE THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILLED BY FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION FROM YOUR BOSS OR NOT..
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by 0866ma081: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Since you are Chief security officer during Abacha's regime I think apart from those two killings there are still some other killing in that regime you will have to explain as for the loot that is where I know you are a bit dump even Abacha's wife can testify to the loot.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by awoluyi(m): 5:08am On Jun 01, 2016
If the book is given to me free I will not read it. Why? I see it containing a lot of lies and after thoughts. The integrity of the Author too is questionable.
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by numericalguy(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Some people are intelligent when they keep quiet. I can't believe this empty clanging symbal was the dreaded Al Mustapha of the Abacha days. His reputation actually preceded him.

Don't mind the moronic creature. He kept on mentioning Obasanjo. Was it not his fellow banza bakwai (seven bastaard) brother called Abdulsalam Abubakar that arrested him.
All Mustapha is a colossal foool
Re: Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha by gibzzhd: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Skywalker5:
He will soon reveal how they died? is he serious? i mean why has he not been arrested and questioned.so we have to wait for him in his own time. Men, Nigeria is finished. We are currently being controlled by criminals and murderers.
Na now u know.shocking what evil reigns in this poo of a country.I was reading an article today on vanguard.late Agiyi Ironsi wife telling us how she enjoyed military contracts after the dead of her husband.Too bad to come from this disgraceful nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) / Boko Haram Slaughters 42 Farmers In Kebbi / Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.