Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships (915 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Nigerian Relationships / 5 Important Milestones In Nigerian Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2016
Mrning guys and lads!

Let's explain the way we see our relationship looks like WITH PICTURES! Evry one is welcome. Just upload a pic and relatate the caption with Nigerian Boy/Girl frnd relationship.
Let's roll,!
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2016
> When you'r single, you search for a chick like its ur last day!

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
> You arranged AP keeping first impression in mind. You decided to dress to kill

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
> ladies!! She will juz gather her relatives to follow her like a soccer team.

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2016
> whilr running, u remember ur wallet can't cover the fees of more than 3 people

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2016
Lemi rest here, where art thou that complaineth about relationships!! Be reviled!
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Nobody: 10:38am On May 31, 2016
Followinggrin
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
> when you can't explain the type of relationship you are in

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2016
> Your best friend will juz come out from no where and tell you what ur bae is
suzan404:
Followinggrin
Your from calaba abi?

Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2016
Macclane:
> Your best friend will juz come out from no where and tell you what ur bae is
Your from calaba abi?
No bro
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
suzan404:
No bro
Oh, I been see 404 for ur moniker
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
Macclane:

Oh, I been see 404 for ur moniker
na so I see am oo bro....bro abeg check my signature,you go see something there grin
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Macclane(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2016
suzan404:
na so I see am oo bro....bro abeg check my signature,you go see something there

shocked double agent!!!
Re: Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Macclane:

shocked double agent!!!
lol.....bro abeg make una help me vote for mimzy....na your vote sure pass oo grin

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man is Doing To A Goat - Endtime!!! / Will You Have Sex With Your Wife Even If She Is Pregnant? / Happy Birthday To Mr Nairaland 2016 (fynestboi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.