Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks (33611 Views)

Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Rossikk(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
free2ryhme:

SO NIGERIA HAS THIS KIND OF WEAPONS AND WE FAIL TO DEPLOY THEM TO SAMBISA FOREST

****How are they to deploy warships and gunboats to Sambisa abi your father built ocean there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by graphiti: 3:04pm On May 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

Ur own don be 2day!

Watch as d ipoops gon' label u Yolloba man!

The underlined got me in stitches!

Lmfao + Rotf!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by fiizznation: 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
fewj:

Militants don't live in villages, since the days of MEND, they setup their own camp out of the villages for secrecy, sadly our military acts like Nigerian police, when they arrive, it is innocent people trying to survive in very inhumane conditions (in comparison to how much the area accrues for Nigeria) that bare the brunt, my grandma slept in the bush last night because the army drove her from her thatch house and you're here jabbering from the comfort of your home. Nigerian army have invaded that region twice in two weeks, what results have they achieved? They just target and taunt innocent civilians.

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who's doing it and why they're doing it.
I'm sorry about your grandma and all the innocent citizens that have been caught up in this avoidable madness. The reality is, we as a people can't continue going in circles. Actions have to be taken, and I mean serious actions. If you dialogue with these avengers today, then another group of criminals will emerge tomorrow.

The government has been really fair in dealing with militants in the Niger/delta, but unfortunately the militants mistook the government's "fair deal" as cowardice. Is simple, if you are aggrieved about anything, violence is never the answer. And if you pick up arms against the state then you are probably inviting some anarchial situation in your home.

Anyway don't get stressed up, everything will be back to normal in some couple of days in the Niger/delta. We all want peace, but don't forget, some peace are gotten through brutal violence.

At this trying times in the niger/delta, May God continue to protect all the innocent fellows over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by HtwoOw: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
Innocent people

FYI OBJ was kind and passionate , He is Yoruba

Buhari is kind and passionate but can be ruthless

He is fulani , History always repeats itself , as a head of state , Buhari has learned from the past and weilds all the power he needs

As citizens and militants , NDA has not learned anything , they are following the same path as the ones before them

I do not wish any harm on the government , but anyone trying to bring the economy down is a terrorist and should be tried for treason and espionage , You don't have to agree with me , We are all observers and will see where this will end

CosmicJames:
What you know is that this is not the first time for NA to invade ND and killed innocent people in search of militants. Ask OBJ. By the time NA no longer get their salaries due militants acivities, we will know how far

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by gfullmoon(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
Hunger, neglect and despondency in the land is making militancy "attractive" again to Niger Delta Youths . But crippling of oil in the region will worsen the already precarious situation. It's time the FG undertake a holistic development of the Niger Delta region because if Niger Delta sneezes, Nigeria catches cold. Insurgency in the North East had been "tolerated " because it has no instant direct impact on the economy. But that of Niger Delta is intolerable because of its economic potentials to Nigeria. I am pained that GEJ son of soil for almost 5 years had all the opportunity of addressing this neglect of the region, but he almost did nothing. If the Dansuki ATM was installed in Niger Delta it could have been better and manageable.
Violence is never the Solution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
I'm sorry about your grandma and all the innocent citizens that have been caught up in this avoidable madness. The reality is, we as a people can't continue going in circles. Actions have to be taken, and I mean serious actions. If you dialogue with these avengers today, then another group of criminals will emerge tomorrow.

The government has been really fair in dealing with militants in the Niger/delta, but unfortunately the militants mistook the government's "fair deal" as cowardice. Is simple, if you are aggrieved about anything, violence is never the answer. And if you pick up arms against the state then you are probably inviting some anarchial situation in your home.

Anyway don't get stressed up, everything will be back to normal in some couple of days in the Niger/delta. We all want peace, but don't forget, some peace are gotten through brutal violence.

At this trying times in the niger/delta, May God continue to protect all the innocent fellows over there.
Go look at the Delta Area and come back explaining what "fair deal" is?
Where 90% of the asset is owned by the northerners and you mention fair deal.
Where even basic amenities isn't available and you mention "fair deal".
They have been suffering long enough, trust me they are prepared for this.
So far only one side has been benefiting from this fair deal while the other continue to live in abject poverty.
Let me make a practical example, try equating economy = politician and Nigerians = politician. You would understand the real truth.
We had fighter jets all along and none was ever deployed to the north to protect innocent lives.
Here is another one. The government is only interested in protecting their interest and assets, they don't care a thing about the people they swore to protect.
Brings me to the saying from my own prospective, that assets is more valuable than human lives.
It's okay if you don't believe or decide to argue this facts but with time you would surely understand.

BTW, the NDA boys are doing a great job, they ain't crippling the economy they are crippling the politicians.
When people say economy I find myself laughing,
Imagine this; if we still export oil and the government still removed subsidy then where on earth is the exportation funds going too?
What happens to taxation,
Do you know how much JAMB alone made this year?

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 31, 2016
signz:
It's just a show of power and force. Nigerian military cannot protect thousands of kilometers of pipelines.

Please PMB should read and implement recommendations of 2014 confab and over 60% of our problems will be solved. I believe so much in the unity of Nigeria and true federalism is the only way for Nigeria to still be one country between 2019 and 2023.

ASK YOURSELF WHY JONATHAN DID NOT IMPLEMENT IT
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by signz: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
Themaingate:

Brother abeg forget about Jonathan. He's in the past and he won't come back again.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
Themaingate:

You keep asking the wrong question at the wrong time.
Does that question bring about any positive impact in the present situation?
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nychillax(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all

Good response,some people can still reason with sense,we gat da same sense of reasoning.where is " mandax" the guy that against my view on on the previous thread where olu falae called for implementation on confab report....

See my response to the guy,

Is it legal for the presidency to listen to this people?? 80% of people that came out with this reports are from previous government....

Why is GEJ that inaugurated the conference don't implement the confarb report??

Leave PMB nd his team to do their work nd let Nigerian judge after four years.

Implementation of confab report is illegal coz there is no basis for such in our constitution.

Where is it in our constitution that a president must implement confarb report before our country will be better??

President should ignore his team,advisers nd ministers nd go ahead to implement a report teamed up by his predecessor/opposition party??

Bro,it can never be possible or if there is constitution amendments which will give chances for average Nigerian to contributes his/her view in the reports rather than a set of people who are selected politically.

Is confab reports a voice of over 170 million Nigerian??

Why is it that GEJ that gave them go ahead nd even finance them don't implement the content in the confab report??"

https://www.nairaland.com/nychillax/posts

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by fiizznation: 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Go look at the Delta Area and come back explaining what "fair deal" is?
Where 90% of the asset is owned by the northerners and you mention fair deal.
Where even basic amenities isn't available and you mention "fair deal".
They have been suffering long enough, trust me they are prepared for this.
So far only one side has been benefiting from this fair deal while the other continue to live in abject poverty.
Let me make a practical example, try equating economy = politician and Nigerians = politician. You would understand the real truth.
We had fighter jets all along and none was ever deployed to the north to protect innocent lives.
Here is another one. The government is only interested in protecting their interest and assets, they don't care a thing about the people they swore to protect.
Brings me to they saying from my own prospective assets is more valuable than human lives.
It's okay if you don't believe or decide to argue this facts but with time you would surely understand.

BTW, the NDA boys are doing great jobs, they ain't crippling the economy they are crippling the politicians.
When people say economy I find myself laughing,
Imagine this; if we still export oil and the government still removed subsidy then where on earth is the exportation funds going too?
Emotions! Emotions!! Emotions!!! My bro, you should always separate your emotions from reason. Of course nobody, and I reapeat nobody is happy with the pitiable state many Niger/deltans are in today. But the other problem with Niger/delta people is that you don't ask your leaders questions, you don't hold them accountable for anything. You all are made to believe that your problem begins and ends with the federal government.

Now if I may ask you, which region in Nigeria enjoys half of the benefits accorded to the Niger/delta? Don't forget that before oil was discovered in Nigeria, groundnut, cocoa and palm oil were our major export earners. And the proceeds from these export commodities were shared equally among the various region in Nigeria.

So this new agitation about resource control among your people is so uncalled of. Don't also forget that no President has ever took it upon himself to clean up the Niger/delta, but buhari is about to do that, so what exactly is the problem of the agitators and some illiterate militants destroying their lands?

NOTE: Northerners don't control the resources of Niger/delta but multinational oil companies do.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
Emotions! Emotions!! Emotions!!! My bro, you should always separate your emotions from reason. Of course nobody, and I reapeat nobody is happy with the pitiable state many Niger/deltans are in today. But the other problem with Niger/delta people is that you don't ask your leaders questions, you don't hold them accountable for anything. You all are made to believe that your problem begins and ends with the federal government.

Now if I may ask you, which region in Nigeria enjoys half of the benefits accorded to the Niger/delta? Don't forget that before oil was discovered in Nigeria, groundnut, cocoa and palm oil was our major export earner. And the proceeds from these export commodities were shared equally among the various region in Nigeria.

So this new agitation about resource control among your people is so uncalled of. Don't also forget that no President has ever took it upon himself to clean up the Niger/delta, but buhari is about to do that, so what exactly is the problem of the agitators and some illiterate militants destroying their lands?

NOTE: Northerners don't control the resources of Niger/delta but multinational oil companies do.
It's not emotions it's empathy towards humanity,
You should try it sometime it's helps the soul.

Firstly, groundnut, cocoa and palm oil never damaged any land.

Secondly, 90% of those resources weren't colonised by another region.

Thirdly, do multinational companies own oil blocks if that's true. Then the government has failed woefully.

Fourthly, you say the ND's don't hold their leaders accountable? Do tell me, who do their leaders report to?

Fifthly, let's be fair here, all these doesn't affect the average Nigerians either they blow up pipelines or not. All those statistics are just PR nonsense. Who suffers most are the greedy politicians and stakeholders in the sector.

Lastly, I don't support either what the government or ND is currently doing!
But Niger Delta has a good ground in all these,
I understand the resource is God-given, but I bet this would be a different scenario if the oil was in the north.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by 989900: 4:26pm On May 31, 2016
The federal government, yesterday, deployed an armada of five warships, 100 gunboats and fighter jets to the creeks of the Niger Delta, in response to continued bombing of oil and gas pipelines by Niger Delta Avengers, NDA.

This should have happened months back.

Development Initiative, IPDI, Mr Austin Ozobo, who confirmed that hunger had hit the displaced persons, said: “There is hunger everywhere as there is no food for the people to eat. Food supply to the kingdom has been cut off by the military, which is not allowing boats to come in from Warri and other areas to bring food to the people.”

Kirifade added: “It is sad that soldiers are not even allowing the trapped villagers to get canoes to go to their homes in Oporoza to look for food and pick up clothes. Some of them have not taken their bath since last Saturday.

The above is why law abiding citizens have chosen to remain law abiding, and resolve/press their issues diplomatically/legally.

By the time the people are hungry, and above all thirsty to breaking point, they will lead the soldiers to Tompolo and his NDA crew for a sachet of "pure water"/bottle of cold "Fanta".

Sad, but it is what those thoughtless self-serving greedy buffoons have brought on their "unloved ones".

He said: “What is happening in the region does not reflect the common interest of the people of the Niger Delta. It is orchestrated by a few disgruntled people for their selfish interests. We just finished six years of a Presidency headed by one of us, former President Goodluck Jonathan, why didn’t the Avengers carry out their agitation during his regime?

‘’We produced a President, who did nothing in six years to better the lot of his people, not even the road to Otuoke was touched under him while the East-West Road was left undone; so what justification do they have to protest now?”

Sad that the same innocent and already victimized people, will have to pay for the crimes of these 'greeeedy' people (NDA, militants, communal leaders, and politicians).

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
989900:

This should have happened months back.

The above is why law abiding citizens have chosen to remain law abiding, and resolve/press their issues diplomatically/legally.

By the time the people are hungry, and above all thirsty to breaking point, they will lead the soldiers to Tompolo and his NDA crew for a sachet of "pure water"/bottle of cold "Fanta".

Sad, but it is what those thoughtless self-serving greedy buffoons have brought on their "unloved ones".

Sad that the same innocent and already victimized people, will have to pay for the crimes of these 'greeeedy' people (NDA, militants, communal leaders, and politicians).

Is the government law abiding?
Don't you know there's a universal rule of engagement?
If the NDA were greedy as you said, they would be kidnapping.
Their agitation benefits the masses as a whole, it's high time the government know the power belongs to the people of Nigeria
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by 989900: 4:47pm On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Is the government law abiding?
Don't you know there's a universal rule of engagement?
If the NDA were greedy as you said, they would be kidnapping.
Their agitation benefits the masses as a whole, it's high time the government know the power belongs to the people of Nigeria

1. Yes.

2. What is the universal rule of engagement, and how does it apply to this situation in Nigeria?

3. Their greed have gone beyond the peanuts from kidnappings.

4. What exactly are they agitating for? Secession?
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by teekaynson(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
God bless your intellectual tank... smiley
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by DanielEdet(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
Fulani herdsmen kills people even recognized globally as a top terrpr group, Buhari protects them even trying to pass a bill for them. Militants bomb pipeline and you send a whole fleet to commit genocide. And you want a united nation...
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2016
989900:

1. Yes.

2. What is the universal rule of engagement, and how does it apply to this situation in Nigeria?

3. Their greed have gone beyond the peanuts from kidnappings.

4. What exactly are they agitating for? Secession?
Geneva Convention Still applies to us.
Recession is what they seek, because the government failed in their duties of making lives livable in the ND. Think of it, if the government has done their job as they are suppose to, we won't be here debating on this the first place
Do you need me bringing out the Geneva Convention Code? To see how it still relates to the situation?
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by BushidoBlue(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

As if say Na warfront him dey see as him dey from keypad commando
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by mmsen: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all

Why was the confab junk? Did it not provide an avenue for Nigeria to hash out it problems and propose solutions? Are you saying that nothing good came from it?

What do you have against true federalism? Does it not allow for a more decentralized system that would allow for better management? Would it not encourage each part of the nation to develop at its own rate?

Also the unitary system that Nigerian is now plagued with was imposed by the military - it was not in place when cocoa, palm oil and groundnuts made up the government revenue. For the record, palm oil and cocoa were the prime revenue creators, not groundnut.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Michealinz: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

Goats are usually afraid of the lions.. . Someday your gateman will force himself on your wife, you will there mopping...
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Michealinz: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

Goats are usually afraid of the lions.. . Someday your gateman will force himself on your wife, you will be there mopping...
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
niggaman:

and it will be your doom

I don't even live in Nigeria, I also own 2 nationality.

So I will watch the doom from Paris. Lol
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by ddippset(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
Rossikk:
****How are they to deploy warships and gunboats to Sambisa abi your father built ocean there...
hehehehe Bros you harsh o
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by ddippset(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
Rizmo:
Seriously? 5 warships, 100 gunboats and a fighter jet deployed to curb the reprehensible activities of the militants?
Are we going into war with North Korea?
How many dean guns (local hunter guns) were deployed to curtail the wanton and frivolous destruction of innocent lives by the Fulani herdsmen?
Nigeria slowly becoming George Orwell's Animal Farm reality show.
"All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others".
#akwaibomdakada
this is exactly what we were talking about. when the millitants are destroying you will be praising them and calling buhari a coward. I told you, when the full might of the federal government descends on you don't cry o, don't call international court o, don't call United nations o, nothing has started yet o.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Ready4watever: 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
mrkayusfit:
grin

Any yet some demented IPOB cretins will call the useless man their hero for supervising massive looting and stealing for 6 years without doing nothing to better their wretched lives. If the above qoute could come from a sincere Niger Deltan, then we were right to send the ineffectual Buffoon to political oblivion. God punish GEJ sad
I have seen that you have no sense in you,how did you know the subject is a Niger deltan?,was
It because he said he was? ****Jonathan is my hero,any time,any day,you
May also choose your own hero and leave me alone ****....ready4watever....
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by bamite(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2016
HERSLEY:
Wateva
why open your legs that way
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

If you want to fight Niger Delta militants, boko haram, the devil and anything else, leave innocent citizens alone! This was the same thing the military was doing under GEJ until the amnesty international report, our security operatives must learn how to fight and not terrorize. Their actions have become a recruitment propaganda for negative elements in society.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
fewj:

If you want to fight Niger Delta militants, boko haram, the devil and anything else, leave innocent citizens alone! This was the same thing the military was doing under GEJ until the amnesty international report, our security operatives must learn how to fight and not terrorize. Their actions have become a recruitment propaganda for negative elements in society.
Well said Mate.
The innocent villager should be left alone.
I did mention Geneva Convention code, Military Code of Conduct and Rules of engagement (ROE).
The world is watching, how would they subject an old man to lead them to the NDA. I thought the Nigeria force should know where they are before deploring an entire fleet on an internal affair mater.
That is really Sad.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by esonuu(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2016
Nsogbu di,wen two elephants fight,d grass suffers..pls sum1 should tel buhari gragra aint gona solve dis problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / President Buhari Will Be In Lagos Today. See Why / President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.