Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC (33687 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tafrica(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pray For Nigeria
Abdullahi Kaura Abubakar

BBC Africa, Abuja

Nigeria's militant Islamist group Boko Haram has hoisted its flag in three villages in the north-east after over-running them yesterday, a security source has said.

The militants slaughtered at least eight people, including a village elder, during the attack, the security source and residents said.

The villages - Kubirivour, Boftari and Kuburmbalah - are near Chibok town, from where the militants captured more than 200 schoolgirls in 2014.

Others sources said the militants were still in control of Malam Fatori town, on the Nigeria-Niger border.

Last Sunday, Nigerian troops recaptured the town from the jihadists. However, the militants reinforced their ranks and regained control of the town.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-37390849?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=57ea5a89e4b0ee4d9b013e3b%26Boko%20Haram%20%27hoists%20flag%20in%20villages%27%26&ns_fee=0#post_57ea5a89e4b0ee4d9b013e3b

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where is IG, Lai Mohmd and Buratai shocked

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by crestedaguiyi: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
boko haram - technically regrouped

Nigerian media - technically deaf and dumb

Nigerian govt - technically shameless

Nigerias - technically hopeless

BIAFRANS - - - TECHNICALLY MARCHING TO FREEDOM grin grin grin

248 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Vicadonis(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ha... thought they have technically defeated this guys

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Jokerman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
IPOB BBC according to APC liars.. oh no! Internet terrorist BBC is better...

Buh wats wrong sef, I actually believe we will be rid of Boko haram soon. .. Amen angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tafrica(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'm not a security expert, but I think operation crocodile smile or what's the name declared in NDelta is affecting our soldiers' capacity. In recent times, we've been reading how BH killed some of them, we even saw many ID cards and weapons carted away from our soldiers and displayed by BH on saturday or so. Seems we can't fight BH and ND Militants concurrently.

Nigeria is losing these wars presently, let's not lie to ourselves.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Ekejoestar(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
These boko boiz no dey hear word, oga don declared them TECHNICALY DEFEATED naw
smh for bh angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anybody can hoist a flag and kill some innocent villagers. It means nothing villages are not a level of government so saying BH captured a village is as meaningless as saying Boko haram has captured a beer parlour.

How BBC get the news before Nigeria news media? Is this not further evidence of the white man's collusion with terrorism in Africa?

I bet there is no mention of the names of the villages, because no villages were captured.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by ificatchmodeh: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Don't understand again..
Miltant bomb pipeline..
Boko hoist flag..
Bubu..au far?..
Do something naa..

Where is bruntashi when he is needed..if na to go pose with him Croc team..
Am beginning to suspect this our military officers of towing the line of badeh and co..that used insecurities to swell their pockets..
Because, the more crises and boko conquest..the more un,us. Bubu releases funds to them.
And they keep giving us on and off stories..
Something ain't right ..

Boko have technically hoist their flag

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have a strong feeling that the Nigeria Media and Army are not giving us the true picture of what is happening in the middle east.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by ojmaroni247(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na so cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by luvinhubby(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari oooo !!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Eazybay(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think BH and ISIS have switched tactics. As Aleppo gets messier u must understand DAT the reduction in suicide bombings is not a time to celebrate but to step up operations..

We shall overcome!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tafrica(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Anybody can hoist a flag and kill some innocent villagers. It means nothing villages are not a level of government so saying BH captured a village is as meaningless as saying Boko haram has captured a beer parlour.

How BBC get the news before Nigeria news media? Is this not further evidence of the white man's collusion with terrorism in Africa?

I bet there is no mention of the names of the villages, because no villages were captured.

Guess you didn't read it, let me help you on the bolded

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by pedrilo: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
and we have a "dubai real estate investor chief of army staff" called buratai who togeda wit d dullard himself, left boko haram in the north east, relocated the Nigerian Army to niger delta and launched operation crocodile smile, parading themselves shamelessly in the streets of ND tagged "show of force".
who fights a war on two fonts in times of economic recession?
If we had left GEJ alone, at least ND would av bn peaceful, leaving us with only BH and a good economic team headed by Iweala to stir the ship of our country.
But we messed everytin up ourselves by votin dis buhari.
a particular section of this country should be ashamed of themselves for colluding with the north to pave way for this catastrophic, monumental and habitual failure of a Commander in Chief

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
tafrica:

Guess you didn't read it, let me help you on the bolded
That is another repulsive characters of Zombies. they like feigning ignorance.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by salabscholar01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Trut(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigeria media no longer write Boko Haram havoc in the North East because they've been compromised. My nigga in Adamawa told the that BH is still waxing strong, this present government uses propaganda to deceive themselves.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
Ha... thought they have technically defeated this guys

BH technically reappeared again!

27 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by hurricaneChris: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

Means nothing?

Take a bow brother, just take a bow.
Wow!!

47 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Izonpikin: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have to believe bokoharam is now using propaganda..how is it possible they can install their flags when the military are already occupying that part of the country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Validated: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

Ostrich hides its head ... in shame grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
quite true, and to see that the poster of the news started from twitter without showing us the pics makes the news not really credible. At least, they claim that they have returned to chibok towns and villages around. So we dont know the liar here or the chief propagandist........
Izonpikin:
I have to believe bokoharam is now using propaganda..how is it possible they can install their flags when the military are already occupying that part of the country..
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Degis(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

One day you go get sense

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tonaydo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
wetin concern me. . .

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
sad
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by humanbeing5th(f): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
wtp
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by NNVanguard(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
When Political leaders use the souls of the electorate to play a game of chess, this is what we see as a daily occurrence.

#Godsavenaija for bad in sincere lying political leaders!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Validated: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
When you pulled combatant soldiers from war front to the creeks to watch crocodile, what were you expecting?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / NDLEA Intercepts Man Who Excretes 47 Wraps Of Cocaine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.