Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) (73813 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Mekky2010: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

the dwar must av been loaded with cash

Please look at the wedding picture again and see how loaded he is, especially where they are cutting cake, if he is that loaded you ll see a totally different setting other thank cake and Eva wine.

People like her are rare, that i can accept.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by bayonino: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guys of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.
thumbs up!
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by jojosweet(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Awwww. Whoever said husband material was a mile long. He must have the heart of a giant. Lovely.
ur name though.... grin
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
Na wa oo, all the guys here think she married him because of his money. If she refuses to marry him, Una go talk say she is shallow. There is no pleasing you men. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by cyril700(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
Utibe is working with exxon mobil eket. Congrat bro
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Adonis3: 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Love can be blind when money is involved. From what i saw, d dwarfism is in the man's family

sa2na4ra3ta1... What I know it as winksmiley
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by magzey: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
The executive Richman Wife of Imo state. grin grin grin

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

Wishing them bliss but........................

I know I am going to be called a horrible person and all worth not, but I will never sanction a marriage like this for my daughter. And if she does go ahead to marry the guy, she does not have my blessing. angry angry
I don't think you have a daughter yet....
Wat if when u finally have a girl, she will be a dwarf

4 Likes

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by nonstan(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
Peacetemi:
I agree with the money part. But that big and long?? Nah. How long can a dwarf's dick be?? Even the length of his arm is equivalent to the dick of an average guy. So can his dick be longer than his arm?? Discuss.
Blv me its not measured that way..google can help u...its believed they possess more arsenal than normal guys
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Vic74real: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
Dat guy is doing very well. He is an Engineering graduate from FUT, Owerri. Has his own biz in Uyo where he employs people. He is an Assistant Pastor in one of the major churches in Uyo. Dat girl wldnt hv married him if he wasn't doing well
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
Money and big preek dey talk
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Allioluwasegun(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2016
AKI did got married ryt so d height ish is no longer news worthy......
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MicroBox: 5:45pm On May 31, 2016
you guys should stop saying money! money!! money!!!
We hundreds of cute big boys out there seriously looking for a girl that will say yes to them....
You might be too busy with your work and before you realize it, you are very close to fourth that is when the desperation set in..
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
igbo gurls. spits
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Vic74real: 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
Vic74real:
Dat guy is doing very well. He is an Engineering graduate from FUT, Owerri. Has his own biz in Uyo where he employs people. He is an Assistant Pastor in one of the major churches in Uyo. Dat girl wldnt hv married him if he wasn't doing well
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:57pm On May 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I don't think you have a daughter yet....
Wat if when u finally have a girl, she will be a dwarf

Odds of that happening is a very very long shot.

However, If it does, then the shoe is on the other foot.. But I will not deliberately walk dwarfism into my blood line.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Awwww. Whoever said husband material was a mile long. He must have the heart of a giant. Lovely.
BrideOfDracula:
BrideOfDracula:
But sorry o, can you settle for this type?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Peacetemi: 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
nonstan:

Blv me its not measured that way..google can help u...its believed they possess more arsenal than normal guys
haahaa funny you. So what should I type on google?? What's the size of a dwarf's dick??
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:

Odds of that happening is a very very long short.

However, If it does, then the shoe is on the other foot.. But I will not deliberately walk dwarfism into my blood line.
Dwarfism is not only heredity......
It can occur during the formation of a foetus in the cervix and also due to some metabolic abnormalities.......
But God 4 bid that it will occur to you....
But the are still human beings......
Size doesn't Always matter... Change ur mentalio
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
onosprince:
The guy maga just pay, na once he go marry for village...
Pay indeed,how can a rich guy organise a wedding or engagement party like funeral service of a barren woman, poor background, can't even set dis kind of table for my boy for a year birthday, the bridesmaids looks like a beautiful village hustler. Ask her father probably he use her in return for loan.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Chuukwudi(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guys of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.

I've learnt these words ; delineate, burlesque and ableism.

I've just unraveled their purports instantly lest someone exploits me with them.
Thank you. However, there is an error in your signature. Change "where" to "were". wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
dt guy must be in moni
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by gawk: 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Love can be blind when money is involved. From what i saw, d dwarfism is in the man's family
Can your future husband be better than dis. All dis ugly babes
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
Money talks bulllshitt works.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by SSkillzzz(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
Peacetemi:
I agree with the money part. But that big and long?? Nah. How long can a dwarf's dick be?? Even the length of his arm is equivalent to the dick of an average guy. So can his dick be longer than his arm?? Discuss.
hahahaha....Fucking savage..
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by femifemo123: 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

the dwar must av been loaded with cash
I concur grin
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by samsam2019: 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
Women and gold digging

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
Peacetemi:

GBAM!!
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
This is how they will bring out innocent child into this world as dwarfs because of their selfish interests... do you know the kind of discrimination dwarfs handle everyday?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by kefidoh(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
The guy works in an oil company. The white wedding was held in akwa ibom last Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.