Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) (73810 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
So sad..@people's mentality. God bless their union. #waka pass
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
hotspec:

Photocopy is not easy. U cant b Hon. Patrick. U cant even differentiate between GUISE and GUYS. Upon all ur grammars.....

Lol. So you actually do think I don't know the difference between guys and guise? Have a laugh, buddy. You need it.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by joey150(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
So a midget cant get married again??

The level of ignorance on here is reaching a record high
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by dipznano: 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I don't think you have a daughter yet....
Wat if when u finally have a girl, she will be a dwarf

LWKM ROTFL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
shaqhead:

Haba bros...how is that man physically challenged? The man is not disabled in anyway, so I dnt see why you are breaking sweat over the pics!

Well, the whole idea of the thread is depicting him as some humanoid who's unfit to marry a 'normal' lady or someone that tall. What's the difference between that representation of him and a physically challenged individual or you want it spelt out before you know it's a mockery of his height?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
Imo gurls no de get luck wit marriage. So anytin goes for dem
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guise of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.
It's "guise" rather than "guys" homie, in your determined bid to impress, you ended up regressing.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by kingsamosy(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2016
Tobium1:
Imo gurls no de get luck wit marriage. So anytin goes for dem

Mr. what has luck got to do with marriage?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
Jalinco:
A woman is anything that sleeps with anything that has money
Hahahahahahahahaha
Abeg take am easy.

U wan do my Job for me.....
U wan insult them for me
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Dapsin2901: 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
All in the name of Love not money
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It's "guise" rather than "guys" homie, in your determined bid to impress, you ended up regressing.

Mistake has been amended even before you quoted the post. You should have taken a cursory glance at the post before rushing to expose your conscientious foolhardiness. Chump!
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 31, 2016
joey150:

I tire ooooooo.
Do they expect him to marry his fellow midget... ?
Wetin them go born.. .?

They will end up blaming him for marrying his fellow midget
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
Peacetemi:
I agree with the money part. But that big and long?? Nah. How long can a dwarf's dick be?? Even the length of his arm is equivalent to the dick of an average guy. So can his dick be longer than his arm?? Discuss.

hmm experience can teach people sha

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
The guy is a Senior Staff with Exon Mobil, Eket. You can google it.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by shaqhead: 7:00pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

Well, the whole idea of the thread is depicting him as some humanoid who's unfit to marry a 'normal' lady or someone that tall. What's the difference between that representation of him and a physically challenged individual or you want it spelt out before you know it's a mockery of his height?
Maybe the whole essence of the thread is to mock the man, that i dnt know about, but u unwittingly made it worse by calling him physically challenged which he is not!
This remains my bone of contention with you!
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mistake has been amended even before you quoted the post. You should have taken a cursory glance at the post before rushing to expose your conscientious foolhardiness. Chump!
I saw this coming homie, you just publicly certified that you're a verified re.tard.
No insult intended.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I saw this coming homie, you just publicly certified that you're a verified retard.
No insult intended.

You saw nothing coming, if you had seen it coming you won't have quoted a post pointing out a typo error when it was long corrected. You're a clever by half dim-witted psychoneurotic schmuck who's too slow to spot a mistake even if slammed on his face. Career clown. Run along before I cudgel your oblong head.

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by delishpot: 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guise of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.

Chaiiiiii! I dey come, Make I go bring my dictionary.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

the dwar must av been loaded with cash
not just girls, Owerri girl, there's something in the drawer
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2016
Nothing anybody would tell me...its either this guy sabi straff or him get fingers well.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by 1metre: 7:42pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

Wishing them bliss but........................

I know I am going to be called a horrible person and all worth not, but I will never sanction a marriage like this for my daughter. And if she does go ahead to marry the guy, she does not have my blessing. angry angry
u may give your daughter ur blessing when a tall rich young man appear not knowing that ur blessing has sanctioned her for ritual or abusive purposes ma
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by chicobaddest(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2016
Chuukwudi:

I've learnt these words ; delineate, burlesque and ableism.

I've just unraveled their purports instantly lest someone exploits me with them.
Thank you. However, there is an error in your signature. Change "where" to "were". wink
Representing well !

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2016
Hmm, it's difficult to say. For those saying the guy is loaded, I really doubt it. From the setting of this marriage, it doesn't have that rich colour! You would've thought the guy would be very happy and spend well to strike a point but that ain't showing here. She's probably returning a favour, one she owes with her life! The more you look, the less y'all see.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

Wishing them bliss but........................

I know I am going to be called a horrible person and all worth not, but I will never sanction a marriage like this for my daughter. And if she does go ahead to marry the guy, she does not have my blessing. angry angry

What is this you have said now eh? Mtch, just saw your name sha..grin
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
Nairalanders always never fail to display their ignorance. Abeg, someone tell me, after 5'10 wetin person dey use extra height do? The best human height(male) is 5'9, google it if you don't believe.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Dwarfism is not only heredity......
It can occur during the formation of a foetus in the cervix and also due to some metabolic abnormalities.......
But God 4 bid that it will occur to you....
But the are still human beings......
Size doesn't Always matter... Change ur mentalio

I absolutely agree with you..

I am not proud of it, but I must admit that I can't see myself consenting to such a union.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
joey150:

Conscious ignorance is an underlying theme in this forum. I don't blame the individuals, this forum is a snapshot of the Nigerian society where people argue blindly over concepts they've no idea of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by chymavis(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
[i][/i]

Reverse the situation_ let the woman be the dwarf and no normal man would marry her.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by VellyG(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Love can be blind when money is involved. From what i saw, d dwarfism is in the man's family
Money isn't involved in this case ma'am. He's a very close friend.

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by baggy4luv(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
Future dna service customer
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by VellyG(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
Any day anytime Futo product will always be a good material. Congrats UT. Wishing u a blissful marriage .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.