Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) (73812 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by kelvee(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
All that glitters is SHORT!! grin
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2016
scholes23:
On seeing this couple, i just imagined the "YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE" part of it

And how does that concern you?

Anyhow dey like they should kiss.. Is it your kiss? Smh

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
bayonino:
I am highly dissapointed in you guys commenting here, what is love itself, if not loving despite ones flaws,moreover, what is even a flaw in been short!.. You make these useless ladies of nowadays to set their bar so high, and at the end they end up in divorce.

God bless you jawe.. I seriously can't fathom the way pple think.
God removed a rib out of every man here on earth whether u are tall, short, crippled, blind etc. There's someone out there for every man and that person is your missing rib.

So when a guy finds his why then should pple condemn them.. It's not fair at all.

I blame the admin for putting it in front page.. You turned the couple to an object of mockery.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2016
Peacetemi:
I agree with the money part. But that big and long?? Nah. How long can a dwarf's dick be?? Even the length of his arm is equivalent to the dick of an average guy. So can his dick be longer than his arm?? Discuss.

your analogy is a lie! Most of these dwarfs are very endowed down there.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

the dwar must av been loaded with cash

Firstly, its dwarf not dwar.

Secondly, where is it written that dwarfs don't have the right to happiness in life. So, cos a tall girl married him now it means she's after his money.

This is God at work in his life.. God has perfected all dat concerns him n there's nothing you can do about it than to rant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

Wishing them bliss but........................

I know I am going to be called a horrible person and all worth not, but I will never sanction a marriage like this for my daughter. And if she does go ahead to marry the guy, she does not have my blessing. angry angry

I would like to ask a question n pls do answer me sincerely.

1. God forbid o, If your daughter was involved in a domestic accident n got burnt severely.. But she got healed sha n was single then. Will you be happy to give her hand out in marriage to a cute rich guy that wants to marry her?

Pls kindly reply... Remember i said God forbid.. Just an illustration.

My advice is pple should learn how not to look down on pple with disabilities. For crying out loud, they didn't create themselves..

I pity singles ones cos u don't know how the kids God is gonna give u will look like.

You better don't use your bad mouth to spoil your future. God is watching every comment you make.

Remember when u abuse physically challenged pple.. You aint abusing them directly but God. Cos He said HE created all men in HIS own image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
Owerri gals will do anything for money, they will even marry dogs as long as there's money involved.

Hope she doesn't kill him after 1 year to eat his money.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Chuukwudi(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
chicobaddest:

Representing well !

Chico my man!
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:11pm On May 31, 2016
MzDeeb:

I would like to ask a question n pls do answer me sincerely.

1. God forbid o, If your daughter was involved in a domestic accident n got burnt severely.. But she got healed sha n was single then. Will you be happy to give her hand out in marriage to a cute rich guy that wants to marry her?

Pls kindly reply... Remember i said God forbid.. Just an illustration.

My advice is pple should learn how not to look down on pple with disabilities. For crying out loud, they didn't create themselves..

I pity singles ones cos u don't know how the kids God is gonna give u will look like.

You better don't use your bad mouth to spoil your future. God is watching every comment you make.

Remember when u abuse physically challenged pple.. You aint abusing them directly but God. Cos He said HE created all men in HIS own image

grin

Na wah o..

So it's a crime to state ones position on a matter. grin

Okay.. To answer you, God forbid I have a disfigured daughter who manages to land a rich handsome suitor, I will count myself lucky. And yes I would consent.

But going further, If the parents of the groom opposes, I will be hurt but it will be absolutely understandable.

I am not looking down on anyone, but I would not want my daughter marrying a dwarf.

I indeed don't know what my kids will look like, but I don't believe anyone is praying for dwarfed kids, disabled kids, ugly kids or deformed kids. Now if nobody is praying for those, I hope you can understand why I wouldn't happily consent to my kid marrying one.

Save me the preaching my dear.. Even you have your own prejudice. We all do. Some of you will not marry outside your religion, someone from a particular tribe, someone from a particular social class, someone of a type of skin color, height, educational background or lack thereof, body type (fat, slim, pot bellied, etc).. I have only come out to say the way I feel, I only hope you can be honest about yours.

Nobody holy pass.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2016
NOBODY WANTS TO ASK HOW MANY TALL GUYS HAVE BROKEN THE POOR GIRLS HEART, FOR UTIBE, HE IS THE KIND OF GUY THAT GUARANTEES PEACE OF MIND. I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ALMOST A DECADE NOW HE IS A GENTLEMAN. FOR THOSE SHOUTING MONEY AND MOBIL, PLEASE HOW MUCH WILL ONE HAVE FOR THE SO CALL LAGOS GIRLS TO MARRY HIM? I KEEP SAYING POVERTY AND WEALTH ARE IMAGINARY, LIKE TBILLS OWING AND WHIZKID BEING EVICTED OR DASUKI LANGUISHING IN JAIL OR MADUEKE BATTLING WITH CANCER ANG BUHARI AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU AND ME ARE WALKING VERY FREE. IN SUMMARY, MONEY DONT GUARANTEE HAPPINESS. ASK TOMPOLO IF STILL IN DOUBT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Oblak(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
Sometimes I wonder weda na only ibo people and yoruba dey always wed. How come I never see hausa couple wedding pictures for this nairaland abi them no dey marry?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by haywire07(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Pay indeed,how can a rich guy organise a wedding or engagement party like funeral service of a barren woman, poor background, can't even set dis kind of table for my boy for a year birthday, the bridesmaids looks like a beautiful village hustler. Ask her father probably he use her in return for loan.

U re a f.ool and also surrounded by f.ools undecided
I'm sure Ur father cant even afford a bike . f.oolish I.diot
B.astard .mtcheeew
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
Only money can make this possible
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 9:32pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

Na wah o..

So it's a crime to state ones position on a matter. grin

Okay.. To answer you, God forbid I have a disfigured daughter who manages to land a rich handsome suitor, I will count myself lucky. And yes I would consent.

But going further, If the parents of the groom opposes, I will be hurt but it will be absolutely understandable.

I am not looking down on anyone, but I would not want my daughter marrying a dwarf.

I indeed don't know what my kids will look like, but I don't believe anyone is praying for dwarfed kids, disabled kids, ugly kids or deformed kids. Now if nobody is praying for those, I hope you can understand why I wouldn't happily consent to my kid marrying one.

Save me the preaching my dear.. Even you have your own prejudice. We all do. Some of you will not marry outside your religion, someone from a particular tribe, someone from a particular social class, someone of a type of skin color, height, educational background or lack thereof, body type (fat, slim, pot bellied, etc).. I have only come out to say the way I feel, I only hope you can be honest about yours.

Nobody holy pass.

Yea.. We all have our own prejudice.. I know the feature i love in a man but that doesn't mean i should come to a public forum n start condemning others who ain't opportuned to have that. You will agree with me that some matters are quite sensitive and should not be joked abt.

Yes, You have a right to ur own opinion. but i feel sensitive issues like this should be stated in a more subtle way rather than saying it in a way that is hurtful to the party involved. Our words should give hope to them not to make them feel worthless

Take for instance, if we have physically disabled pple on this forum how do u expect them to feel? Lets just try n be sensitive to other pple's problem. BIKO. THANKS

Some of them with little faith could commit suicide based on the negative comments on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by bayonino: 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
MzDeeb:

God bless you jawe.. I seriously can't fathom the way pple think.
God removed a rib out of every man here on earth whether u are tall, short, crippled, blind etc. There's someone out there for every man and that person is your missing rib.

So when a guy finds his why then should pple condemn them.. It's not fair at all.

I blame the admin for putting it in front page.. You turned the couple to an object of mockery.
You just spoke my mind. It quite irriating when i see some empty brain men comments here and say all form of thrash.
Is it handsomeness or tallness that will build a godly home, this is the same mistakes ladies of nowadays keep making and end up in a mysterious life.
I am highly dissapointed in Seun, OP and the foolish Mod that keep propagating this innocent couple private life, what are we teaching our young ones?? cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by greggng: 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
I pity this lady cos I doubt if the man's pennis will reach anywere inside her pussy.at best it can only scratch the surface
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by lacoach: 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
Akwa Ibom isongho o.

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
MzDeeb:

Yea.. We all have our own prejudice.. I know the feature i love in a man but that doesn't mean i should come to a public forum n start condemning others who ain't opportuned to have that. You will agree with me that some matters are quite sensitive and should not be joked abt.

Yes, You have a right to ur own opinion. but i feel sensitive issues like this should be stated in a more subtle way rather than saying it in a way that is hurtful to the party involved. Our words should give hope to them not to make them feel worthless

Take for instance, if we have physically disabled pple on this forum how do u expect them to feel? Lets just try n be sensitive to other pple's problem. BIKO. THANKS

Some of them with little faith could commit suicide based on the negative comments on this forum.

First and foremost, the groom isn't disabled nor physically challenged. He just has a growth deficiency.

Secondly, I didn't condemn anyone, I simply said I wouldn't consent to my kid marrying a dwarf. It's no different to someone saying they wouldn't consent to an Inter-tribal marriage.

You seem to be implying that my stating this on the forum is the problem.. So it would be okay if I had these prejudices as long as I don't speak about my prejudice? Is that correct? grin

Anyways, I am glad you have admitted to having your own personal preferences and prejudices.. The only difference between you and I is I stated one of my prejudices publicly and yours is hidden. That does not make any real difference in the grand scheme of things as you and I are still both prejudiced individuals whose prejudices (hidden or not) would hurt someone on the receiving end.

I wish I didn't have any prejudices (which is the ideal state we should all strive to attain), but unfortunately I am human.

1 Like

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by barcelona007(f): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

. Or sumtin big under is short, dat one cn also b a factor no just money
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guise of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.
Aww cry
So sad grin
Where did you come from? Mars?
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by nairamaniac: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is distasteful. You may think parading these pictures delineates true love but you're rather making a burlesque of the couple. What's there in these pics to limn true love that other married couples have not? This show of ignorant ableism under the guise of celebrating the physically challenged must stop. You ain't better than him.
why do I get the feeling you are looking for an opportunity to speak big big English?
Take am easy. No one sees things like this everyday. And u know it.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
FredN:
Aint about the money... know this couple wella. Wud have attendd the wedding self

People marry for tons of reasons..money is just one. Peace of mind too is one

Wish them a happy married life
@ peace of mind! I concur, because e dey sure for the girl say no body go follow her drag the man except for money.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Eni kukuru to npe eni gungun ranse
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:48pm On May 31, 2016
Targaeryian:
The guy must have a lottttttttt of moN£¥ and a very big and long......... undecided

Yeeeesss ooo cos if he doesn't,na away match sure pass for the babe ooo
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-confused-what.gif[/img]

I know I am going to be called a horrible person and all worth not, but I will never sanction a marriage like this for my daughter. And if she does go ahead to marry the guy, she does not have my blessing. angry angry
What if the guy is your son or brother So he should not get married So if God decides to bless you with dwarfs naw, u go kill them??.... You should learn hw to stop downgrading people because you might fall into that category... Person wey never die neva know the kind death wey go kill am... GO FIGURE....
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2016
my brothers did is money :😂
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by corperscorner: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Who your blessing don epp grin

E change price of tomato? I see you dawta getting married to a Tyron Lannister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Headmistress:
What if the guy is your son or brother So he should not get married So if God decides to bless you with dwarfs naw, u go kill them??.... You should learn hw to stop downgrading people because you might fall into that category... Person wey never die neva know the kind death wey go kill am... GO FIGURE....

Lol..

I did not downgrade him o! See wahala
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
haywire07:

U re a f.ool and also surrounded by f.ools undecided
I'm sure Ur father cant even afford a bike . f.oolish I.diot
B.astard .mtcheeew
sharaaaaap nd geraraheeeee, see as u take another person's matter for head ODE.
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
I was there live at the wedding in Insight bible church Uyo.I know Utibe personally,I met him through his bestfriend who is my good friend.He is Intelligent and resourceful.You needed to have seen the smile on his face on his wedding day.....it was a blessed day for him.Height is not a limitation to finding true love
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by Dom2020: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
utibe is an engineer with ExxonMobil, u think say that girl go gree marry if d guy no get Wettin to offer
Re: Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) by delightf(f): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Young03:
Trust girls

Money is there I trust imo guys Ego di there

I pray they ll last if only d girl ll abstain from friends
Cuz friends in marriage is as devil koncking @ ur door mostly
Lazy girls
Lazy pple that don't ve hope of 2rom
Re the pple that always look 4 were to check mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.