Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) (21465 Views)

5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Job Application: 5 Clever steps to increase your Chances of a Feedback. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice tips though but sometimes, all these doesn't matter.
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by spicytayomic(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Kk
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by Stanbeto: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Creating job on my mind
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by slap1(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
chamboy:
Y look for job when u can create job
Abeg let's hear word.
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by nonix22(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
ymee:

U go tif dat #102,000 from someone?
but na still person go use 100k+ plus phone and say I'm looking for job! embarassed
ymee:

U go tif dat #102,000 from someone?
but na still person go use 100k+ plus phone and say I'm looking for job!

1 Like

Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by Guyman02: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
ONE Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview

If your father is Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari you will be targeted and employed directly by CBN and NNPC without interview in Nigeria
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
nonix22:

but na still person go use 100k+ plus phone and say I'm looking for job! embarassed
but na still person go use 100k+ plus phone and say I'm looking for job!
who does that?
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by nelhrt: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job at Tooshme Spa Lounge

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Bring c.v in person to I Isheri ogunnusi road opposite excellence hotel ogba Ikeja 08061339414
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by nonix22(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
ymee:
who does that?
especially some babes o! smh
Re: 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
nice write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.