Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Power Of Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Power Of Herbs (1280 Views)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Local Herbs For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Herbs by malakus(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2009
Herbs do more than add flavor or color to our dishes or environment- their healing power must be reconsidered.
Re: The Power Of Herbs by Eboneym2: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
Malakus, i quite agree with you herbs do more than add colour or flavor to our dishes and enviroment.these orthodox medicine are gotten from herbs, but the truth is that the potency is drastically reduced as a result of its processing and preservatives.The potency of herbs in there natural state can not be underestimated,it works like magic.
Re: The Power Of Herbs by Oluschenco(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
Herbs are more effective and efficient in treatment. kudos to our FORE-FATHERS
Re: The Power Of Herbs by kaushalchandak: 3:33am On Aug 18, 2013
Asafoetida has been traditionally used in treatment physical and emotional symptoms related to mood swings and depression. Pungent sulphurous smell of Asafoetida is believed to calm hysteria and Epilepsy.

Read more about health benefits of Asafoetida.
Re: The Power Of Herbs by Itseagle: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Herb play vital role to gain good health .There are few diseases can cure easily with the use of herbs .Always use herbs with special advices becuse herbs works when match the nature of user body .

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension / Losing Stomach Fat / I Propose We Make A Cure For Ebola. Volunteers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.