Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" (4173 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by fastest007: 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
A family in Woodlands New Town, Singapore has come under heavy fire after their long-standing custom was outed on social media. The tradition of the family is to gather its members when one of their sons get married to direct the new couple on how to make love for the first time.

A photo of such event leaked into social media but an uncle of the man see having sex in the picture defended the act saying:

"While most people may consider it odd, for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son, brother or nephew having sex for the first time. I snapped this photo right at the moment before he came, and it was truly a beautiful scene."

When contacted by Singaporean press, the newly married man said:

"We see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood, and it’s also a special chance to witness the moment that a new life is formed. I also had my family present to witness my first intercourse. I felt less nervous having my family there to accompany me, and also give me guidance on how to proceed.

"At first I had trouble entering my girlfriend, but my mother suggested I take things more slowly and relax, and I was able to eventually slip it in."

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/family-watches-on-as-new-couple-make.html

grin lalasticlala

Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by vizkiz: 1:31pm On May 31, 2016
this is awkward!
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by lokito: 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
So many oloriburuku rubbish things happening in this world
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by Olasco93: 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
Hell-Fire Tradition everywhere, even in Sango-Ota
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by charijee(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by charijee(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
Warris dis shocked shocked
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by hibiscus76(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
It's their tradition.. hello!!!!!
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by stinggy(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
It is their family tradition people, respect it! At least they haven't killed anyone for family ritual.

1 Like

Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by ivyT(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
their werey no b for here
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by Lordmykel(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2016
this is why i wish to study the brain. i want to know why some people are so brainless. stupid tradition
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by rainerboy1010: 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
ISSORITE
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by snika: 5:32pm On May 31, 2016
lalasticlala cum o
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by SlimHan(f): 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
Eh! Mi o gbo ri
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by vicstar(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
wow! See creativity gringrin

Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by tee59(f): 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
Saw something lik dis in one season film "Reign". It was deir own tradition too. I wasn't surprise at all seen ds.
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by 5minsmadness: 6:18pm On May 31, 2016
In fact, this was a very popular tradition all over the world including tribes in Nigeria. Nothing wrong with it, they respected the act of sex much more than we do now.
Re: Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" by sinaj(f): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
s

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Most Powerful Ways To Give A Woman The Hottest Sex Ever / Guys Can You Give Your Girlfriend 70K To Make Her Hair? / Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.