Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship (3512 Views)

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
Life is in stages; there are moments when a child is expected to be studious and get the best out of life. There are also moments when one is expected to take on certain responsibility in the family and assume leadership positions.

A child is expected to learn how to crawl and walk in due time; the same child is expected to display certain behaviors at a particular time in his life. These things are age appropriate and the child would definitely outgrow these things in due season.

Ladies who the society considers to be of age when it comes to marriage are often pressurized into getting married. Most of the ladies already know this and have series of excuses to give when the topic is brought up.

In this part of the world, women are expected to get married irrespective of their educational background and career. As a matter of fact, a woman’s husband is said to be her crown; a successful woman who is not married is looked at funnily.

Ladies who are single and not in any serious relationships are usually defensive; they are quick to bring up ridiculous excuses to justify their relationship status. Here are some of the excuses ladies come up with when asked why they are not in any relationship:

Source: https://www.naij.com/845520-7-major-excuses-ladies-give-asked-still-single.html?source=index_latest

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
1. I am taking my time

At thirty, a woman who says she is taking her time is fooling no one. We understand the fact that there are lots of unserious guys out there who may want to take advantage of them or play with their emotions.
But saying this makes many people think the ladies are responsible for their status and that they are unwilling to go into a relationship whereas they pray and cry behind closed doors to be in a relationship.

Really??

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 2:14pm On May 31, 2016
I think halfricanadian needs to see this smiley

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Lsofdk(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
let's get down with it
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
2. All they want to do is have sex

So many ladies say they do not want to be in a relationship because the guys only want sex. A woman who thinks sex is the only thing a man wants from her is shallow minded; this is because she feels the only thing she has to offer is sex.
It is also hilarious hearing this from women who have slept with virtually every man; who are they fooling? Some of these ladies masturbate behind closed doors and expect men to keep their hands off them when they have a long sexual history themselves.

. . . And You Yourself Be Like This grin

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by kwencypresh(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
What happened to the remaining six
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
3. I am waiting for the perfect man

Some ladies say this when they are accounting for the reason why they are still single. That wait is going to be a long one; there is no perfect man in the world. The ladies looking for perfection in men are also flawed.
Every woman is expected to work on her man and not wait for some finished product. Perfection is an unattainable feat to mortals, it would be good for the ladies to know this as soon as possible.

The Lord Is Your Strength cool

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Ionkidiz(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
Mama chinda, i need two plates of pepper soup.
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2016
4. Guys are a huge distraction

Another excuse ladies come up with when they are trying to justify the reason why they are single is this. While many ladies say men are a big distraction to them, the girls younger than them are married and moving forward in life. Although God’s time is the best, it would be good for the ladies to give other reasons that would be better than this.

Really?? Tell Me More cool

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2016
5. I just don’t want to be in one

Many times, ladies say they do not want to be in a relationship and would prefer to remain single. The truth of the matter is that there has to be something wrong with that lady. She might have had a very bad experience with men at an early stage or might have been victim of sexual violence at one point in her life or the other.
Either way, it does not sound natural for a lady who has clocked thirty-three to give an excuse like this. It would be nice for ladies like these to go for deliverance.

For Real?? You Can Always Obtain The Baby Mama Form From Airforce1 cheesy

1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2016
6. They are players

It is annoying hearing ladies give this excuse. Not every man out there is a player. The fact that they must have had one or two bad times with men does not mean every guy they meet after then would be just like that.
This is fallacy of generalization! For a lady to have concluded that men are players, she must have presented herself to them as an object that could be tossed and played on.

Like Seriously?? How Many Goals Have They Scored Against You Now undecided

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2016
7. Relationship is not meant for everyone

Some ladies come up with this excuse when asked why they are still single. If you take your time to sit down with ladies that say this, you will understand that they have probably had enough experiences or have lived close to people who have seen hell in relationships. This could be the basis of their mentality.
Either way, marriage is considered to be a black market and you never can guess what you are getting into until you are in. But the ladies would still have to try getting into a relationship before they shut their hearts forever.

OMG! Please, Just Go And Marry Yourself OR . . . angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2016
Feel Free To Add Yours cool

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
What happened to the remaining six
Chillax . . . The More You See, The Less You Know wink
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Lsofdk(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chillax . . . The More You See, The Less You Know wink
add your source bro
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2016
Lsofdk:

add your source bro

What Source??
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Lsofdk(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What Source??
where you got the info from
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2016
Lsofdk:

where you got the info from

Alright, Bro! I'll do so right now

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:
I think halfricanadian needs to see this smiley

lol im seeing it o
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
Kashybaby, come and see this
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol im seeing it o

what do you think about it?
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

what do you think about it?

Not guilty tongue tongue
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2016
* It's our Great life purpose to be in a relationship? undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 3:27pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not guilty tongue tongue

lol, so what is your excuse still? cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:29pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, so what is your excuse still? cheesy

Cos im waiting for my prince charming
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 3:29pm On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* It's our Great life purpose to be in a relationship? undecided

when your specie was created, the creator spoke a word "multiply the earth" you can't without being in a relationship. So yeah I think that's the purpose for creation itself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 3:30pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos im waiting for my prince charming

Funny how things work with you ladies smiley
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

when your specie was created, the creator spoke a word "multiply the earth" you can't without being in a relationship. So yeah I think that's the purpose for creation itself. undecided
*Watch folk fly in here ta like yer post...Smh.

Though important
That is not woman's Great purpose.
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

Funny how things work with you ladies smiley

lol
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by vizkiz: 3:41pm On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Watch folk fly in here ta like yer post...Smh.

Though important
That is not woman's Great purpose.

I didn't specify this on just the female gender alone. What's it with you and feminism
Re: 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

I didn't specify this on just the female gender alone. What's it with you and feminism
*This whole post is about women,what was I to think?
And you quoted me when I was saying it wasn't a woman's life purpose to be in a relationship and told me essentially it was!

Nothin' is with me an feminism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is Begging Me To Come Over To His House? / Should I Continue With Her? / This Lady Says She's Changing Dicks From December Till Next Year (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.