Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers (15024 Views)

Work Has Not Resumed On 2nd Niger Bridge Project,it's All Lies- Investigation / Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) / 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By The Nigerian Military' - NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by ArmedRobber: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
The government is full of propaganda, those arrested may be innocent, but the security agencies are trying hard to please their master.

Those Avengers re too poor in propaganda,

Obviously the heat is on them,
If what army said was a lie they should have replied with bombing a pipeline rather than ranting on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Why did it take them lots of days to refute the news ?
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by menstrualpad: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Who shall we believe?
NDA
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by NonFarmPayrol: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
they keep bombing shocked shocked
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by NonFarmPayrol: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

If what army said was a lie they should have replied with bombing a pipeline rather than ranting on twitter.

they just did
chevron oil well. unlike our army who always speak english these guys are always backed with evidence and facts. their operations are even showing on the govt earnings. by now you should know they have gone beyond propaganda

6 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Lols. Nigeria Amry eh, d can lie and d can also arrest d wrong people.

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by faaz24: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Superbreed:
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

By the way I follow this man up...every second to ease my stress......
MUGABE's always funny...

More please
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Dont worry, the will reply in your house.
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by d33types: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:
This Avengers re too poor in propaganda,

Boko-haram will never trade word with anybody they strike instead of coming out to debunk stories.

Oya make una strike Now to convince us cowards.gringrin

common sense isn't common...
in case you didn't read the tweet, they bombed this morning..
sad tho, that the NA are just out to satisfy their paymasters

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by MrDavidson: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2016
You shouldn't expect them to agree, should you? So all these people above me, you're saying the NA is lying because the militants denied having some of them arrested? Was that not how BH was continually denying till it has now become obvious that they're now being confined to the dustbin of history?
One thing is certain: very soon, this group will be decapitated. Their pride will be crushed and left gasping for breath. Amen.

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Very unprofessional lot. I remember when the Maiduguri leaders kicked against the military being in their towns, we down south said dey are part of Boko Haram, now w are experiencing the same fate. If those soldiers deal with u, honestly my brothers u'll say u r a Niger Delta Avenger and u were recruited from Syria in the first month of this year by one of ur uncles who died in a shipwreck recently... Their torture can format ur brain!!! Animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2016
When Buhari was using his boys (boko haram) to sabotage the government of Jonathan, he thought by the time he takes over, everything will go with ease for him.

Let him feel the heat as well after all, he lied to Nigerians to get to where he is now.

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Candyrain(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Boko-haram will never trade word with anybody they strike instead of coming out to debunk stories.

They have

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Project400: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Something is not right

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2016
MisterGrace:
I think some demons are out to make the country ungovernable for Mr. President.
same they did they to the former president

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

so you are supposing those frustrated youths being brainwashed by politicians
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nawa4nl: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
[size=14pt]I AM NOT SURPRISED![/size]

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by koboko69: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
d33types:

common sense isn't common...
in case you didn't read the tweet, they bombed this morning..
sad tho, that the NA are just out to satisfy their paymasters

Off course u can belie a tweet by NDA, but anything from NA is propaganda. So much of IPOD, meddling into the affair of ND. cheesy.
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Bukybabe:

Like they did in Jonathan's regime using boko Haram
abeg tell am well. remember someone said he will make GEJ's government ungovernable

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Appareil(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Superbreed:
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

By the way I follow this man up...every second to ease my stress......
Please O! Does the President Mugabe really say these things or they just lie about Him because I can't believe Papa can be this filthy in Language.
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by ribbit: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Bukybabe:

Like they did in Jonathan's regime using boko Haram
you think people voted jonathan. Out because of boko haram?
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by mu2sa2: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Don't mind the terrorists.They expect us to disbelieve the army and believe their own lie. They are surely feeling the heat. They miscalculated the strong arm response of the fg. Like Russia's Putin, Pmb responded robustly to a terrorist threat. The choice is theirs - either they embrace peace or be dealt with decisively by Nigerian security forces .

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by oluamid(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2016
You say the Nigeria Army is lying and that avengers are saying the truth... Are you serious!? On whose side are you? For or against the Nigerian state?
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Your guys have not blown any pipeline yet
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by daddyiel(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2016
No demon, we call it Karma
MisterGrace:
I think some demons are out to make the country ungovernable for Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Avengers ? y'all watch too much movies . Even my team in dream league soccer 2016 was named Avengers FC
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by tdayof(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
The Nigerian army is a failure. Yet another casualty of a failed state. When it comes to harassing innocent civilians and shooting protesters, you see them shine.

Mr man go and sit down... the military says something and you believe it's a lie cos some damn militants had the gut to revoke it? So when any one gets arrested now, and someone comes out to say the suspect is innocent that's it

We don't give up damn about Avengers opinion... I blame our military for not unleashing maximum power on the damn group. ...

Quote me and reply your self.

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Ashehu001(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupid people! I don't think you 're more strong than government. A time will tell & I'm sure NA will do anything possible.

1 Like

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by YoungB1a(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Very unprofessional lot. I remember when the Maiduguri leaders kicked against the military being in their towns, we down south said dey are part of Boko Haram, now w are experiencing the same fate. If those soldiers deal with u, honestly my brothers u'll say u r a Niger Delta Avenger and u were recruited from Syria in the first month of this year by one of ur uncles who died in a shipwreck recently... Their torture can format ur brain!!! Animals in human skin
grin
GenWOJUOLA:
Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by outknow: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

as if Boko boys can handle tweets, this is modern militancy

2 Likes

Re: It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers by Flets: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

People like you put Buhari in this mess. How can our useless military protect over 5000km of pipelines scattered all over niger delta. Now its an ego battle.... the avengers has blown the chevron oil well just this morning to prove their point. But air heads would cheer on an incompetent military than push for a peaceful resolution to these issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari / 25,794 People Killed During Buhari's First Term - Premium Times / Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Cut Cost Of Governance To Exit Recession (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.