Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari (15022 Views)

Hope Buhari Will Eat The So Called Local Rice. / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Easter: Ikpeazu Calls For Renewed Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari
channelstv.com

President Muhammadu Buhari says he has returned to the country with renewed hope and strength to pursue policies that will improve the livelihood of the people and reposition Nigeria for good.

This is just as the President received associations of farmers, businessmen, youths, elders and politicians from Katsina State at his country home on Monday in Daura.

He attributed his recent recovery to a divine act of the almighty God and assured Nigerians of his continuous commitment to serving the nation.

“Considering the challenges we are facing as a nation, we have been doing our best to provide sustainable solutions, and we will keep doing our best.

“I am happy you came here today and I am thankful for all the prayers. You are leaders of various groups at the grass roots, and you are closer to the people so you understand these problems as well. We need your support,” Buhari said in a statement signed by his media aide, Mr Garba Shehu.

In his remarks, the leader of the group of associations, Zannan-Daura, Sani Daura, said the President’s return signalled God’s interest in turning around the fortunes of the country.

He said, “On behalf of all the elders here, we are grateful to God you returned alive and in good health.”

Daura, a former Assistant Inspector General of Police, also said President Buhari’s life of patience, endurance and contentment was exemplary.

He prayed God to give the President more strength and wisdom to lead the country.

Earlier, President Buhari had received the Emir of Katsina, HRM Abdulmumini Usman, and his entourage at his country home.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/04/i-came-back-with-renewed-hope-buhari/amp/

4 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get stronger my President

18 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by heendrix(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
sure?
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Eastfield1: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Says Jubrin.
the imported Sudanese Vegetable

23 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Okay
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
mtcheeeew
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmm
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
buhari
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
chai
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
That's is not buhari.nigeria is just filled with fraudsters including the presidency.

6 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by stcool(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wake me when the real Buhari returns...Dis one speaking is from Sudan grin grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
LOL JIBRIL!

5 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by PureMe01: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
stcool:
Wake me when the real Buhari returns...Dis one speaking is from Sudan grin grin grin
lol..u no just get chills at all

3 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by orisa37: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
May God grant Mr. President His Power and Might to achieve his democratic aspirations.

3 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by PatriotTemidayo: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
To be honest, I to a large extent, believe that this is not the real Buhari. I've been scanning every of his old pictures against the new ones, and it does seem we are dealing with a clone.

Check the cheeks, flat for the old Buhari, but drupy for the new one.

Check the hand, and the complexion. Something is "cooked" about it.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by smardray(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
D people that inflicted the real buhari with sickness are coming for u.....no go ur country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Strength

1 Like

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
This man thinks he is still campaigning.
Now I believe Cownu that someone is impersonating bubu

4 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by orisa37: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu just said that you are a "Sudanese Fake Buhari", what do you want to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by orisa37: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Paranoid North Korea accussed your people of MOCKING HER? How do you intend to appease such madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by orisa37: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Paranoid North Korea accussed your people of MOCKING HER? How do you intend to appease such madness?
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by uwa1(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Ok
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by rainylad(f): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari,you came back to complete the destruction you started...nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Joy unspeakable

1 Like

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2017
God bless Mr.President, shame on the death prayer warriors may your evil wishes befall you.

4 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Mr Dictator Buhari.

You mean that you came back with renewed ethnic and religious bigotry.

Renewed Divisiveness

Renewed Vengefulness

Renewed Negativity

Renewed hate speech

Renewed unguided utterances.

Renewed false modesty and humility.

Renewed propaganda.

Renewed media fight against corruption.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

7 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by romenna: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
n
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by magoo10(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
story you came back to fight war
what business does light have with darkness?
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by SkenolProp(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let's continue to keep hope alive.Nigeria shall be great! #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE

1 Like

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Yorubaangel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Alaye stop talking and start working jor
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by arsenal33: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
Says Jubrin.
the imported Sudanese Vegetable
Ipobite. Always vexing

3 Likes

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by DickDastardLION(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections Sequence: Pro-buhari, Pro-saraki Senators Spoil For War / Atiku Abubakar: Endless Borrowing Will Lead to Endless Sorrowing / Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.