Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. (7890 Views)

Geoscientists Working In The Oil Industry: How Did You Get In? Share Your Story. / Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by ollyfessy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
How was the interview? And how was question like . The salary structure too pls
HaileSelassie:

Yes .Which state?
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
ollyfessy:
How was the interview? And how was question like . The salary structure too pls
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by wildchild02: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
HaileSelassie:

bro were you able to get this info? esp the IT guys?

They mentioned 60k as pay back in March/April grin
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
wildchild02:

They mentioned 60k as pay back in March/April grin
I guess you did not take the offer?
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by adesund(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
I already left. But you can always reach me on Whatsapp 07030753875. Hope you got the appointment?

HaileSelassie:

hi bro, do you still work at bridge ? DO you have an idea of how much they pay their IT support guys?
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by immaq8(f): 3:09am On May 18, 2019
jenny4trust:
Day r real ppl,an intl company wit d aim of makin d education system affordable for d less privileged in d community tru payment of vry less and affordable ach fees.
although,it's a field wrk basically whereby all travelling expenses,accomodation n feeding is paid by d company exclusively frm ur monthly salary wit som gud benefits attached to it like pension,health scheme,3months quarterly packages,free tab n Internet access wit monthly subscription to b paid By d company etc
Although d salary is btw d range of 45 to 48k monthly.
hello. pls do you know how much Bridge is paying the classroom teacher currently?
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. by Wareez29: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
jenny4trust:
Working with Bridge international academy have been a nice experience.
please, I want to know what stages are involved for the position of administrative Assistant to be employed cos I was just sent a pre-invitation mail and want to know upfront about the next stages and what the interview look like.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips For A Happier Work Day / NSITF Begins Aggressive Enforcement Of Employees’ Compensation Scheme / How Does she Handle her Company's Refusal To Register staff For Pension Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.