Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano (35180 Views)

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / Stella Monye Needs Help With Son’s Surgery. Cries Out To Nigerians / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by optional1(f): 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
Dis our najia celeb nd the name dy give to their kids eh.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by drey076(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by EMMANTOP1(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
nikkypearl:
We then,go and hug transformer or better still,come and hug me sad
I guess I Will go for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Deputyvictor(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
the boy's Yoruba name is Batife
dat is why he(Olamide) called him Batman for Barcelona
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by jasysandra(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
See cuteness kiss

I can't wait abeg.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Twizzy30(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
Gosh! who noticed how gross the environment looks esp that tap area and later they wee be shouting yorubas are sooo clean
Sister. U wan start wetin u no fit finish ba
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Aprilproduct: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
youngaz:
One tin still baffles me about olamide.....why can't he giv d boy a full yoruba name cuz if i'm right Maximilliano is an italian name.......itz a cute name anyway bt why didn't he go for all Yoruba name........
. What of Batife... is that not a Yoruba name?
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:20pm On May 31, 2016
He does av a yoruba name nd dats 'Batifeori' meaning as we wish
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Ayanfe29(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
youngaz:
One tin still baffles me about olamide.....why can't he giv d boy a full yoruba name cuz if i'm right Maximilliano is an italian name.......itz a cute name anyway bt why didn't he go for all Yoruba name........

the boy is also Batifeori
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg u dey beg her not to start? Let her bring it on >:
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Shemkaz09: 11:26pm On May 31, 2016
Woooow!!! Lovely! Proudly Catalan #ViscaBarca

1 Like

Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by okdluxresh(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
See more and even yet unseen photos as regards the topic above Olamide strike a pose here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/category/entertainment/
6,7,8,10 and 15 photos will shock you
http://www.newsflashngr.com/category/entertainment/
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by XaviDayo(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
Those days, when girls carry belle outside wedlock, shame no go allow them show their face, overnight, Nigeria has lost its morals and today, we celebrate idiots who go about producing bastards and some cows see them as their role models. We must emphasize marriage as a God ordained institution and not allow these touts water down its importance. Marriage has its challenges but I think every child deserves to be born in a complete home with a father and a mother present. Whether na Olamide, WizPiken, Flavour or anybody for that matter, the name has not changed, when you give birth to children outside wedlock, they are called # Bastards.
Let all the mumu cows come after me for saying the truth.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by bbulldog(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
nnadychuks:
Olamide badoo.. I didn't know he has a son
me tOo, I didn't know Olamide is a rapper
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by oluwaVaz(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Lil badoo
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by McBrooklyn(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

That could be me and our son but you are still watching too many telemundo cry

Egbon Vizkiz, thought I already told you to leave this girl alone. She is not doing! Na by force?? undecided
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol awwww so u d prince charming grin grin

Hey, You Too! Vizkiz na Bad guy! Don't give him so much attention! You're making me feel jealous angry
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by halfricanadian(f): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hey, You Too! Vizkiz na Bad guy! Don't give him so much attention! You're making me feel jealous angry

Oya im sorry cry cry
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by tyson99(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2016
buharisbae:
Gosh! who noticed how gross the environment looks esp that tap area and later they wee be shouting yorubas are sooo clean
Your head like frying pan ode

1 Like

Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by McBrooklyn(m): 12:46am On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya im sorry cry cry

Hmm! No Qualms! How About Our Other Thread! Since you ain't replying anymore, I thought you left me there alone to sleep now! Please come back
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by halfricanadian(f): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hmm! No Qualms! How About Our Other Thread! Since you ain't replying anymore, I thought you left me there alone to sleep now! Please come back

Im here for u always kiss kiss
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by McBrooklyn(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im here for u always kiss kiss
Let's Talk more on the other thread . . . 3 is a crowd wink
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Let's Talk more on the other thread . . . 3 is a crowd wink

Ok lol
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by omgismholly(f): 1:07am On Jun 01, 2016
cute batman#lightskinnedolamide# smiley
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by cmon(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2016
That bucket in the background tho... undecided
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Tundeiab(m): 3:22am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The amount of love a father have for his son is beyond measures! cheesy
I know that feeling Mhen!
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by pinkyliceous(f): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2016
That's Olamide's DNA right there.

Olamide your wall is due for re-painting.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by Lamor(f): 4:11am On Jun 01, 2016
youngaz:
Batife is d childs yoruba name.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by successinlife: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2016
youngaz:

His life,his child,his choice.
Re: Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano by emmayayodeji(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2016
youngaz:
batifeori. Na spanish name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.