Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (23166 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by einst3in: 6:54pm On May 31, 2016
In this present Nigeria, it's either you key into the change or you die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Deighv: 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
As far as am concerned, Birds of a feather........u know the rest

All criminals, not representing anybody

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Chiboboski: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Buhari you must understand that you have many supporters in the South east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by bee444: 7:13pm On May 31, 2016
Money will destabilize these ones in no time. Its all about the money. Always has been for my brothers.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by henryhemon(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2016
dustmalik:
Ken Nnamani is one politician i have always loved. I had hoped he joined APC. He is the most upright Igbo man i know and probably one of the most upright politician, of course, besides Buhari. If Nigeria was to ever produce an Igbo president, i hope he would be the one.

Very well spoken. That's how humans should act beyond emotions n sentiments. I love any igbo man who looks beyond ethnic sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by pinkyliceous(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
Most of us (yes us!) in that group hate PMB and secretly work against him.

Hehehehehehehehehe nobody loves Buhari, even the IstandwithBuhari crew are doing it for pecuniary interests.

Yeyebaba.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
Chai, unbelievable! angry
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by bender79: 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
Dreal11247:
If you people like, let all the people from the South -East pay homage to Buhari, you can't change him. He has strategically mapped out his plans and he is going to execute them accordingly.
I think you are the one who wishes he never changes..
No doubt you don't like what you see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 31, 2016
Honza27:
I was like what!!! then i saw Ifeanyi Ararume.. birds of the same feather

Ararume is not that bad a man,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by bender79: 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
Easternviper:
Because he is pro -north ?what are your yardstick for choosing him as the most upright igbo man?
What makes him pro north...l believe there are different classes of Igbos..The sensible and the senseless. I'm sure you know you are well suited in the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by LoveMachine(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2016
Now he is islamizing Igbo Senators?!?! Chai!

Seriously, it's good to see bridges being built. Campaigns and petitions are over let's build. If any gov fails we all suffer. GEJ did his part. Now it's Buhari's time to do his.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by galadima77(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
dustmalik:
Ken Nnamani is one politician i have always loved. I had hoped he joined APC. He is the most upright Igbo man i know and probably one of the most upright politician, of course, besides Buhari. If Nigeria was to ever produce an Igbo president, i hope he would be the one.

That's one igbo man i can cast my vote for
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
Ararume is there, Ken Nnamani is there..... contract seekers grin grin grin
It's well sha, not all Igbo's hate Bubu apparently. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by gebest: 8:30pm On May 31, 2016
dustmalik:
may u leave long my brother, u stole that words from my mouth, i remember in 2007 as a pdp senate president he condemned the useless election by prof. iwu saying there was no election in enugu state yet pdp was declared winner.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Toktee(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2016
kings09:
Hw does dis bring back those Ipob members that were shot by d military
That is the price for foolishness and disobedience to the constituted authority,by now ojukwu is asking why they embark on a fruitless adventure that terminate their destiny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by lordizak(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2016
CR77:
Scam change lipsrsealed
keep making mockery of yourself.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Okeycima: 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
Honza27:
I was like what!!! then i saw Ifeanyi Ararume.. birds of the same feather
I can tell by the post ☀̤̣̈̇f people above that they are not from the east and even if they are From the east they have lost touch with reality ☀̤̣̈̇f ΨђåƮ is happening in the east
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by ekhai(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
Either you join the moving train or wait endlessly for the one that will never come. Good idea my great men below the river Benue.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by billyG(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
Easternviper:
shut the crap up! he is the president of Nigeria and not North and southwest alone ,so they have 100% right to see him.talking about plans, Bihari won't be president forever and whatever sectional plans he has against the southeast can't bring them down and can't stop the north from having the largest number of beggars.
or vote!
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by 9jii(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

Your obsession for the 5%ers is epic. Get a life
boy u r too obsessed with me.u need medical attention
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2016
dustmalik:
u guys are very predictable because whenever a devil come to apc,the devil transforms to a saint.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by misscall247: 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
buhari sld fix south east federal road if truly Nigeria is one
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
I love red cap.

A meeting of just 30mins ended with 15mins photo shots
Sorry am going off politics... you look great...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
we keep telling them that only miscreants are agitating for bi@fra, yet they won't believe us. you see now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
Psylas:
Thieves, see as dem dey shine teeth
Na Buhari shine teeth pass for there o. Or didn't you see it?
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
misscall247:

you mean the road that your son, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan fixed before he left office?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
misscall247:

I thought your son, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan fixed it before he left office?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by hasyak(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
9jii:
Out of that 5% there's also Good 5%.
+9

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Rhea(f): 11:51pm On May 31, 2016
The same old group who sell out the Igbos and settle for pittance. Probably about to sign off any chance of having an Igbo president in the next 20 years. Buhari has already promised you that development will be zoned according to voting during the last election
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by toshmann(m): 1:21am On Jun 01, 2016
When soldiers are killing unarmed harmless and non violent igbo demonstrators, igbo politicians are laughing with Pharoah.

Igbos are indeed leaderless. No wonder the igbo youths now look up to people loke Nnamdi Kanu instead of these wine-and-dine recycled politicians.

Pathetic!
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by shugaboy6102(m): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Dreal11247:
If you people like, let all the people from the South -East pay homage to Buhari, you can't change him. He has strategically mapped out his plans and he is going to execute them accordingly.
Y are u like this??
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 01, 2016
bunch of idiots
IPOB will never meet the child rapist and terrorist
we are whiter than white and whiter than snow.
my goodness me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return / Kwara Governor Rejects States Education Material With His Picture / Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.