Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (23164 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Eluwilussit(m): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2016
TippyTop:

He would make sure the courts find Kanu guilty, he would then grant Kanu amnesty.
I believe Buhari wants the glory of being the one that grants Kanu amnesty.
His political calculation is to gain political capital in the East. He wants to be known as the man who freed Kanu.

Who caged him? Me? grin
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Badgers14: 2:24am On Jun 01, 2016
dustmalik:
Ken Nnamani is one politician i have always loved. I had hoped he joined APC. He is the most upright Igbo man i know and probably one of the most upright politician, of course, besides Buhari. If Nigeria was to ever produce an Igbo president, i hope he would be the one.

Remember his days as a Senate president
How did the south east benefit from that angry
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Onenaira1: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Let Buhari continue meeting thieves who cares. Who even pay mind to this animals in red hat? I wonder who even anointed them those red hats, they don't deserve it.

Igbo leaders my ass. The only leaders we know are IPOB. The rest are hungry goats looking out for their pocket. I pray may they get killed by Buhari Fulani military let's see how they react then.

Pitiful animals
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Ezeugo01: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Easternviper:
shut the crap up! he is the president of Nigeria and not North and southwest alone ,so they have 100% right to see him.talking about plans, Bihari won't be president forever and whatever sectional plans he has against the southeast can't bring them down and can't stop the north from having the largest number of beggars.
Buhari that I know is not a tribalist .He has no plans against the Igbos.our roads that has been abandoned for years will be fixed by him eg Enugu-onitsha express road.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Ezeugo01: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Onenaira1:
Let Buhari continue meeting thieves who cares. Who even pay mind to this animals in red hat? I wonder who even anointed them those red hats, they don't deserve it.

Igbo leaders my ass. The only leaders we know are IPOB. The rest are hungry goats looking out for their pocket. I pray may they get killed by Buhari Fulani military let's see how they react then.

Pitiful animals
Your folly is on a very high scale.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by misscall247: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:

I thought your son, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan fixed it before he left office?
U see tribalism Al d time and we pretend to be one.......so eastern federal road must be done by an igboman,I tink is d right time we say yes to BIAFRA
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
misscall247:
U see tribalism Al d time and we pretend to be one.......so eastern federal road must be done by an igboman,I tink is d right time we say yes to BIAFRA

see yourself?

looking for an excuse to agitate for bi@fra.

you guys say Jonathan is the best president, yet you cry that this current president whom you curse and vilify and call all sort of names should come and repair your roads, build your bridges etc.

inconsistency is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by misscall247: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:

see yourself?

looking for an excuse to agitate for bi@fra.

you guys say Jonathan is the best president, yet you cry that this current president whom you curse and vilify and call all sort of names should come and repair your roads, build your bridges etc.

inconsistency is your middle name.
clueless ppl always lookin 4whom to blame.......karma will catch up wit u ppl 4affilitin dis hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
misscall247:
clueless ppl always lookin 4whom to blame.......karma will catch up wit u ppl 4affilitin dis hardship on Nigerians.

Karma will deal with us all. That's for sure.

You looking for who to blame for this present hardship? blame your hero and mentor who wasted 6years we gave to him.

the only clueless people are GEJ and his undying supporters like you.

you think conceding defeat after you lost is the stuff that heroism is made of right?

so sad. you expect mediocrity from your leaders and That's exactly what you get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by misscall247: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

Karma will deal with us all. That's for sure.

You looking for who to blame for this present hardship? blame your hero and mentor who wasted 6years we gave to him.

the only clueless people are GEJ and his undying supporters like you.

you think conceding defeat after you lost is the stuff that heroism is made of right?

so sad. you expect mediocrity from your leaders and That's exactly what you get.

Na wa oo......bros APC pay u,I dey complain say I no dey get my dividence of democracy from dis govtmnt!!!u com dey mention person(Jonathan) weh I no know
Re: Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
misscall247:
Na wa oo......bros APC pay u,I dey complain say I no dey get my dividence of democracy from dis govtmnt!!!u com dey mention person(Jonathan) weh I no know

so it's time for pidgin. issorite.

you are complaining of not getting your dividends of democracy from a government barely a year old in power, yet you didn't for once ask for this same dividends in the last 16years of pdp rule.

see your life outside?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares / States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.