Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet (3503 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by missmary(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2016
grin O great Nairaland... We Hailed Thee

Lately we've been seeing kind of people on this mighty land...My favourite types of nairalanders are:

1) The Fighters. If words were knives, lots of nairalanders would have been dead. Their words are bigger than their mouths. Sadly some of our best e-war lords have retired..(pple like D n some other pple). I didn't say anything o. cheesy

2) The Space bookers. They can book space even on the moon. No chill at all. They book space with things like"hmn, . , ...., Oh. e.t.c sad When the posts gets to FP they'll suddenly come up with a effective speech.

3) NCAN. They know themselves. They will never comment till they see the names. grin

4) The Buhari blamers. This set of people always have one thing or the other to blame buhari for..."My garri did not swell, see what buhari has done in this country", "my clothes did not dry , see what buhari has caused" .

5) The "Who you Epp" train. This people never see anything good in anything. News: I just gave birth, them: who giving birth Epp? undecided Like seriously dude?

*Modified* *SpecialEdition*

6) Those who always claim threads are stupid and full of trash but when you get to their profiles and view their topics.. Oh Lawd Have Mercy... Una know una sef. undecided

7) The End Time Crew. Everything is of the endtime. Endtime soap, endtime president, endtime yellow garri, endtime nairaland. .na wa for una o.. Endtime post, endtime comment, endtime nose.. Chei!

cool The Derailers. They derail faster than sonic speed. Its in their blood, like thw guy asking for sagem charger below. grin

9) The Emojians(lemme put it that way).. Their post is a simple emoji that'll leave you feeling stupid for the rest of the week.. Faces like undecided undecided undecided

10) Fake A*s N. Thay can form story ehn! My sister is a virgin but she gave birth,.. Bia...Your sister is mary? Her husband beat her and then burnt her spleen with iron... Hell to the No.

11) The Quoters. They can quote anything. They'll even quote a full stop mark. The worst ones are those who quote the whole post angry...Like seriously? undecided We already know your comment is in reference to the topic, don't you have a "cut" option or the delete button. undecided
Feel free to add yours
Missmary cool

Hala Nairaland

Cc: farano, rocktation, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
ha
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Ronpet777(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
Y mention only d negative traits? My group is not on d list.Guess it will be the 'Optimists'... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
SBAON (Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland.) -Romance Section Chapter. cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by DRISKLEF(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
LOL!
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by adroitvezy(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2016

Where do i belong?
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2016

This space is nor for sale, beware of op missmary grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy Op, what of the Attention seekers.

What of those that forms fake story, and still ask for advice on it.

Those that keeps calling lalasticlala's name on any thread, even if it doesn't worth FP
grin wink
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
Can someone tell op this is 2016 pls. This is so stale!
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by SuperSupremo(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
Booked!!!

Not for sale!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On May 31, 2016
Okk...brb
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
cheesycheesy

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
lol...make i just book space shaa
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by feldido(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2016
Op have you forgotten
The lost gone "Studied in France crew" and
The Endtime crew?
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2016
abeg who get sagem charger here??

how could you just forget we the derailers and the omo-oniles..

smellymouth, make we scatter everywhere.. vice alaga is angryangry

and I won't show mercy..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:
cheesycheesy
Where the hell have you been??
You almost gave us all an heartattack cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Maxi112: 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On May 31, 2016
AirSultan:
abeg who get sagem charger here??

how could you just forget we the derailers and the omo-oniles..

smellymouth, make we scatter everywhere.. vice alaga is angryangry

and I won't show mercy..

Na me dey vex pass. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by osesology(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2016
All through 2015, l've seen this type of topic up to 20 times...Ain't u guys tired?
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Smellymouth: 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
AirSultan:

Tell her oo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
Hahahaha. Have see dem all
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
Hahahaha. Have seen dem all
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na me dey vex pass. grin
my chairman, you no vex pass me angry

missmaryangry

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by seunny4lif(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin
Make I book space incase
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tell her oo cheesy grin cheesy
abi na

sandoski where art thou.?
she don run comot again
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by missmary(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
AirSultan:
my chairman, you no vex pass me angry

missmaryangry

Warisit
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by seunny4lif(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
Make I secure my own plot of land here
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
missmary:

Warisit
You no pay homage to the omo-onile crew. so I'm angrying in you angry
Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
seunny4lif:
See them grin grin
if we don't book space, who will?grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
AirSultan:

Ooooooo 5&6..... I miss u so much.....sadsadcry

Sorry dear... M backcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone Go Sleep!!! / Funny Picture That Shows People Reactions About Ultimate Cycler / Bitter Truth To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.