Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (61045 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by toprealman: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
dnt fvckin quote me, if u aint gat smtin to say
Have said a lot but clearly you lack the mental capacity to understand that I was corroborating your assertion.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Proffdada: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmmm nkan nbe!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided shocked shocked
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by sniperr007(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...

Una ehn... Dos dat mean d man doesn't ve savings to reinvest in d bizness.

Since d coy started, HW often ve u heard dey had accident?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by anthonypeters(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The company's drivers attitude on the road is the major cause of the frequent accident by Peace Mass Transit. The speed of their vehicles on high way is nothing to write home about and also,they do overload the passengers bus. Passengers troop to their bus because of the speed but it has repeatedly failed them. I also believe that the company management always settle the police, and road safety officials since their vehicles are not stopped and searched at all.
Peace Mass Transit has damaged the lifes of so many Nigerians.
The only reasonable and correct comment.
#Factual comment
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2016
fistonati:
This peace mass transit issues are becoming spiritual
no mind d op na people wey dey go farm sad

thank GOD no live lost
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ayoalafe(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2016
PMT has been wonderful because i use them in all my travel since last year even till last week. That the accidents of other transport company is not on social media does nt mean is not happening... People drive their personal cars, have accident and die and heaven has nt fallen. I dnt knw the owner of PMT and we can not conclude he is a ritualist because something is happening. God sees through the heart of men and knows what is hidden from us though.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by slap1(m): 1:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...

You people have come again. Where were you when he was running campus shuttle service inside UNN? undecided

Try get us the pictures (or rumours) of the new buses he will buy because of the other fatal accident. Thanks.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kenturkey048(m): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
I swear you are a typical nigerian.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Some points to note before talking about ritualists. I am not holding brief for this guy
I don't know him.

Peace has many vehicle plying different routes. In some routes, they take up to 70 % passenger traffic. Therefore, peace will take up to 70 % of all the accident recorded on that particular route.

I don't what happened but the last time I checked, buses like the one in the pic in his fleet have speed limiters fixed. They cannot do more than 100.

I experienced it before.

It is nothing different from the numerous accidents on our roads caused by careless drivers who are Nigerians...
That's what they don't understand. Its all about probability. Peace mass transit has thousands of vehicles travelling to different part of the country to it's name. The more the number of vehicles, the higher the chances of any of the vehicles being involved in an accident. Same applies with Dangote's trucks. People say the guy does ritual and thats why his vehicle gets involved in accidents everyday but realistically, that's not the case. His vehicles are much, they occupy virtually every federal roads in Nigeria and as such, the chance that its a Dangote truck being involved in an accident is very high.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by pinkcita: 3:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by pinkcita: 3:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
My prayers is for you to be rich
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by esonuu(m): 3:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Is the owner of peace waxing with people's blood,his company doesnt have a speed limit or all his drivers are just reckless? Same peace took the life of one of my closest pals,since then peace has stil been d only transport line getn involved in an auto crash almost every day..sadly people still patronizes them in quantum
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by InvertedHammer: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Xbabangida:

That's what they don't understand. Its all about probability. Peace mass transit has thousands of vehicles travelling to different part of the country to it's name. The more the number of vehicles, the higher the chances of any of the vehicles being involved in an accident. Same applies with Dangote's trucks. People say the guy does ritual and thats why his vehicle gets involved in accidents everyday but realistically, that's not the case. His vehicles are much, they occupy virtually every federal roads in Nigeria and as such, the chance that its a Dangote truck being involved in an accident is very high.
/
There is more to it than probability. You can pay an agent to get you a driver license today, buy a bus tomorrow, sign up with PMT and they will
load passengers for you. They don't vet their drivers well. When the road is good, they drive like snails. Once they hit the bad portions of the road, they turn to James Bond. They are very reckless. I have heard families warn their family members not to patronize PMT.

\
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by back2sender: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2016
ivyy:

Hmmm!

Sounds strange. undecided
No be Biafra people, what is strange there! Ibolas n crave for blood money
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by harridon710(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2016
why attributing everything to be ritual, we should stop thinking as if we are still in 60s. why don't we look at the bad road network and the state of the driver
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by alexlee50: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..
you started with a good suggestions but derailed along the line with a myopic view of our brothers from the east.what is bad is bad and what is good is good.I don't think our brothers from the east would want peace mass transit to kill them daily and prevent the authorities from doing their job.peace mass transit has become a danger to everyone, we must speak out till the authorities do something
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by tonnelo: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2016
And dem wan open park for warri, nobody go enter dere bus I trust warri people. meanwhile multi line transport the best transport company in warri
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Heineken(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Pieces Mass Transit. Chai
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2016
People have refused to hear word, stop patronising this peace mass. They just want to die a miserable death. That was how they killed Unn students back then in school
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by naxman(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2016
daz y l hate Biafrans.....
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by naxman(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Biafra

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ikombe: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
are u okay? Does he run a trans company? Which trans company has casualties has high as peace mass?
if there are 300 buses on the road 180 belongs to peace mass while the remaining 120 are shared among other transport. Dude sumone cant be perfect, no matter how experienced he is in driving.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Mrjosaphat: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
and little did u know dat the owner of peace mass transit is no longer alive,he was kidnapped and shot to death
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by agabaI23(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Xbabangida:

Hajiya, you are right on the money. The other thing is that most Dangote drivers are fucking reckless. They negotiate a sharp at an alarming speed with that long thing...Same goes with some Peace guys...
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by MistadeRegal(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Hope you paparazzi try to rescue the victims before taking pictures?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by HomeOfMe(f): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
are u okay? Does he run a trans company? Which trans company has casualties has high as peace mass?
It seems you're very silly for asking if I'm okay,who do you think you're talking to,your younger sister? The last time I checked,it's my opinion and I have a right to it,what nonsen$e! Must you reply my quote,afterall I didn't quote you. Stay away from my mention if you want peace in your life!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by HomeOfMe(f): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
It seems you're very silly for asking if I'm okay,who do you think you're talking to,your younger sister? The last time I checked,it's my opinion and I have a right to it,what nonsen$e! Must you reply my quote,afterall I didn't quote you. Stay away from my mentions if you want peace in your life!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by gunuvi(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Lamor:

Wow..gud to knw someone out there also loves nature.My friends usually ask if I was an Animal in my previous life.Becos anything green,anything blue,anything pertaining to nature,I love it.
I love nature sooo much. I also do bird watching.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by gunuvi(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2016
donsteady:

Oh yeah beautiful background. I hope you are not Fulani grin
hehehehehehe. I am egun and we love nature and culture soo much
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by yommyuk: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:

Hmmmm

NA WAH OO
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Awaja(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2016
This peace self Hope the occupants were safe? Bloodsuckers in d name mass transit. Oluwa keep guiding your boy
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Kruzilano:

PMT Kills en mass.

Dangote kills 2 or 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.