Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (61047 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Charliiee(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
DzTzl:
lie small small na! Wetin u dy find outside 4 2am? Nor tell me say na work oh unless u dey work 4 ogbomosho
how can you not know he was being sarcastic, is Sarcasm really that hard
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Sobeautiful: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..
Can't you for once drop your comments without casting stones?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
and little did u know dat the owner of peace mass transit is no longer alive,he was kidnapped and shot to death
Jesu lipsrsealed

But whoever owns it now, is not innocent.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by DeleSuper1: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
I am not surprised! Bundesliga! Gerarahere jare. undecided
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by dmltoyin(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
sweetboiy:
Say NO to Peace Mass Transit...I will Never in my life enter Peace or allow any of my beloved one.
don't curse urself bro. I pray u enter peace ooo. But it's an option to enta peace mass transit
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Tweak2k: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=46152614]I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. :cry How did you know?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by delightf(f): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
I don't jst like peace mass why cus all d time is acciedent
They shud gather nd pray. They re jst sending souls to grave untimely
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by BABANGBALI: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Ritual bus

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Mrjosaphat: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Jesu lipsrsealed
But whoever owns it now, is not innocent.
lol, OK if u claim so
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
ednut1:
not fatal. which is good. conspiracy theorists above make una go sleep. banks fund the purchase of the buses nd he pays in instalments and pple also gv him buses to manage for dem. dat was how i saw the owner of malysia airways at ikate elegushi carrying sacrifice naked around 2am. mtchewww
Ode, wait until im use one of ur family members mark register. Didirin omo yibbbo
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ever811(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Sobeautiful:
Can't you for once drop your comments without casting stones?
no
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Chukwudi1992: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
please visit http://emmanuelokoro..com,may God help us,that is the only transport company in my side
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Ode, wait until im use one of ur family members mark register. Didirin omo yibbbo
akuri ni e. omo osun ni mi.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Uncleshaga(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
The owner of PMT is not d problem,instead I put d blame on his drivers.They are devil's incarnate looking for innocent souls to to destroy but God pass dem.i tink d Federal govt should barn PMT for 3months so dt dder drivers will get sense..
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by magabounce(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The company's drivers attitude on the road is the major cause of the frequent accident by Peace Mass Transit. The speed of their vehicles on high way is nothing to write home about and also,they do overload the passengers bus. Passengers troop to their bus because of the speed but it has repeatedly failed them. I also believe that the company management always settle the police, and road safety officials since their vehicles are not stopped and searched at all.
Peace Mass Transit has damaged the lifes of so many Nigerians.
Datz always not the case, I travel with them frequently. And I have never had an accident experience.
These are vehicles, and are liable to wear and tear. The same can be said about God is Good and even a few airlines.
It's not an exclusive case
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by achi4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
olimeh13:
This road is along afikpo - abakaliki EXPRESSWAY... Smooth road with sharp bend...
I think the drive was on high speed....
Which Afikpo Road? Or probably want to mention Afikpo name is this thread.
Can't you see storage facility along Ezillo Abakaliki EXPRESSWAY.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by bedfordng(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2016
hope there was no death or serious injuries
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Sobeautiful: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
ever811:
no
Oya keep it up na, no problem. Since you can't say something straight without insinuating.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Oblak(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have seen so much wailers here. If you will not travel with peace mass again, then go find another transcom. Who dey beg una? If you travel with them or not, they make more money than you think everyday cos them no send you. Not even the government can ban it cos it is the heart of transport companies in this country. If car wan get accident, e go get. Stop condeming them.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
DzTzl:
lie small small na! Wetin u dy find outside 4 2am? Nor tell me say na work oh unless u dey work 4 ogbomosho
tongue grin
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by DzTzl(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Charliiee:
how can you not know he was being sarcastic, is Sarcasm really that hard
ask me 1 more time grin
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
ednut1:
akuri ni e. omo osun ni mi.
Owa wuwa bi yibbbo. Becareful ooo!!!!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by andyanders: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
People should stop patronizing them. This is beyond ordinary.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Pringlez: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
ednut1:
not fatal. which is good. conspiracy theorists above make una go sleep. banks fund the purchase of the buses nd he pays in instalments and pple also gv him buses to manage for dem. dat was how i saw the owner of malysia airways at ikate elegushi carrying sacrifice naked around 2am. mtchewww

I just like words, you are so funny dude. Lol @ the bolded!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by comrChris(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
PMT drivers need serious cautioning, majority of them are wicked,intransigent n callous..
they belligerent attitude is the cause of this, I'm their regular customer
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Oricha62(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Allah a
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Oricha62(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
May Allah forgive us our sins
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
HomeOfMe:
It seems you're very silly for asking if I'm okay,who do you think you're talking to,your younger sister? The last time I checked,it's my opinion and I have a right to it,what nonsen$e! Must you reply my quote,afterall I didn't quote you. Stay away from my mentions if you want peace in your life!
last i checked, u did quote me..
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
toprealman:
Have said a lot but clearly you lack the mental capacity to understand that I was corroborating your assertion.
u r still nt saying anytim reasonable
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by HomeOfMe(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kruzilano:
last i checked, u did quote me..
Sorry for quoting you then..
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by toprealman: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kruzilano:
u r still nt saying anytim reasonable
I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.