Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt (61062 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by buygala(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is exactly how my ex wanted to put all her family problems on me undecided

Na God go dey punish her on per-second-billing wherever she dey angry

502 Likes 42 Shares

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by boboLIL(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dats how we roll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by winetapper: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
mind you tho

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by CLeAtHead(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by kingog123: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Your bible has seen better days.... that was the very bible used by the. early missionaries when they first came to Nigeria!!!

You need a new bible

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by agarawu23(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
kingog123:

Your bible has seen better days.... that was the very bible used by the. early missionaries when they first came to Nigeria!!!

You need a new bible

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by basketbrain(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Your bible is all I see man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by missKiffy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Omotayor123(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
He he he he he "!!!! grin
Heavy Load championship tongue Won fe pa kete kete.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na everything una go put for nairaland? Na wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
kingog123:

You need a new bible

Hahaha... Not my bible though

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
He he he he he "!!!! grin

Heavy Load championship tongue
Won fe pa kete kete.

You go fear fear na

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
NKFOODVERIETIES:
Na everything una go put for nairaland? Na wa ooo

Madam abeg no vex,plots of land full nairaland. Abeg farm for your farm make I reason my own...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by seankay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just give dose evil men in black money and ur free to do wateva u like

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
seankay:
Just give dose evil men in black money and ur free to do wateva u like

Very true
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lionphil(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
adahib:
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?

So u no fit pity the person say rain don beat him goods? A beg let the man sell since una no give am federal govt job. tongue

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adahib: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
lionphil:

So u no fit pity the person say rain don beat him goods? A beg let the man sell since una no give am federal govt job. tongue

Hahaha.... Oga mi you funny oo
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by arnold123: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
buygala:
This is exactly how my ex wanted to put all her family problems on me undecided

Na God go dey punish her on per-second-billing wherever she dey angry
lolzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by pnieeventures: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not just on phc roads seen this on lekki road in lagos but I was told dat nothing can happen when I also arise alarm
adahib:

Which way Nigeria?
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Richie0974: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's madness.... If an accident happens now he'll endanger not only his life but that of others.... FRSC should start doing something about this...

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by loomer: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
E full abuja na
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok...i agree this is improper.

However, he is just carrying foams..very soft and total weight (70kg) i.e less than 0.5tons shocked

Anyway, Wike is now the governor and anything now goes in port harcourt grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by chinex276(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
mtsheeeewwwww.... I tot its a pix of ameachi selling gala. Na im i rush enta here 2 see dis tin way i dey see 4 kano everyday.

and btw op is dat ur bible Chaiii... God is currently building ur hell in d vip session.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ijustdey: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
abuse of law and preveledges
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Toluchenko(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
naija all d way...
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Ksslib(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by elkhalifah(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
no be today stuff na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.