Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice (802 Views)

Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / I Need Advice, I'm Seriously Lost... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by chiejik(f): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2009
IS IT WRITE FOR YOUR TO BE HUSBAND TO LIVE HIS CHURCH<AND FOLLOW TO BE WIFE TO HER CHURCH?
IM SCAERED IS LIKE SOMETHING IS FISHING.
Re: I Need Advice by ayomidej(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
Yes in some churches, you can only marry where the woman attends. And when you get married its up to you to decide which church to attend.
Re: I Need Advice by egyptian84: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
I believe as it states in the bible that couples should marry in the woman's church, however once married they woman should be attending the husbands church. It is very important for couples to be worshiping together in the same location once married.

(1) (Reply)

Warning, Breastfeeding A Baby While Sleeping Is Dangerous / Null / Why This Popular Saying In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.