Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein (7140 Views)

Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein / Who Is The Greatest Scientist Ever, Albert Elsten Or Isaac Newton? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by worldleader: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2009
Nairaland scientists/mathematicians, answer this ;
"Between Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, who had the greatest impact on modern science, physics and mathematics?".As 4 me, Newton will forever beat Einstein to scientific discoveries.
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by ade4prof: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2009
Isaac Newton whose contribution in development of Physics was excellent, But albert einstein whose 100 miraculous discovery of physics, one said science is a powerful instrument , how is been use , when is been use, depending on mankind not on the instrument.

The Force and some related things in physics discover by isaac newton make him great in the world , but albert einstein is the greatest all over the world

Finally, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein are both Greatest
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by candylips(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2009
Albert Einstein all the way . . .
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by worldleader: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
1. ALBERT EINSTEIN :
* Field : Physics
* Known for : General relativity, Special relativity, Photoelectric effect, Brownian motion, Mass-energy equivalence, Einstein field equations, Unified field theory and Bose-Einstein statistics.
2. ISAAC NEWTON ;
* Fields : Physics, mathematics, astrology, natural philosophy, alchemy and theology.
* Known for : Newtonian mechanics, Universal gravitation, Calculus, Optics, Laws of motion and general contribution to the power series.
Who is greater "NEWTON OR EINSTEIN", although according to the Britain Royal Society, Newton is considered to have contributed greater portion to science, though both contributed equally to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by NWOBUMO(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
pls everybody i have a question i will like somebody to answer for me . can somebody tell me the;

1 Reason why relative motion causes relativity(variation in the physical
quantity e.g time,distance or frequency, as measured by differentframes).

2 Quantum theory says we cannot measure two motion properties of an electron at same time. Does that mean that even an electron cannot have knowledge of two of its motion properties at same time?
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
the former is the father of ancient physics (if i can call it that) while the latter is the father of modern physics. Newton set the grounds for most of the breakthrough in modern physics today.
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by Shalomcapa(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
Albert einstein is no doubt the greatest, his contribution that matter can be changed to energy and energy back to matter, has assisted modern scientist immensely.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by DrAyo1(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2010
Two of them were awesome! But Newton's discoveries are generally more tedious to learn in school.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by bighead1(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2010
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cut the crap it is ALBERT EINSTEIN THAT BEATS NEWTON AT THE GAME MAN MOST OF HIS DISCOVERIES ARE NOW USED IN MODERN
DAYS INVENTIONS
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by DrAyo1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'm enjoying this!
Re: Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein by lomaxx: 3:39am On Jul 02, 2010
NWOBU. M.O:

pls everybody i have a question i will like somebody to answer for me . can somebody tell me the;

1 Reason why relative motion causes relativity(variation in the physical
quantity e.g time,distance or frequency, as measured by differentframes).

2 Quantum theory says we cannot measure two motion properties of an electron at same time. Does that mean that even an electron cannot have knowledge of two of its motion properties at same time?
[color=#990000]
I seriously do not understand your first question, but I can attempt d second. Remember the UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE? ? ? It doesn't say you can't measure two properties of an electron. No! It implies that you can't measure 2 properties of an electron (say time and momentum) with an arbitrarily high precision. As one property is approaching precision , the other is deviating from accuracy and vice versa. Of course this properties are called variables , which are complementary.
So you can measure 2 properties of an electron, but not with high precision. That's why the product of any 2 properties of an electron is always greater than or equal to Planck's constant. Hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Subject Combination For All Course Offered In Nigeria Institution / FUTO Postpones Resumption By Another 3 weeks / Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.