Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet (53412 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by holluwai(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
My god....this guy must be gold digging

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
BBW

see extra
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by prodiG(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
angry

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by gurunlocker: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Jesu! Beauty is in the eyes of "gulder" oo

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by TeamSimple(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
could this be love?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Proffdada: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Viral ke?
Stretch marks like Contour mapping in geography is enough to make me puke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by subbieD(f): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Awwwwwww......so cuteeeeee grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by eightsin(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
This guy has some guts.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by TamedWolf90: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
farano:
Love don't care cheesy God bless their marriage to be the best and stand out among the rest smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFcurdRr9z/
Abeg leave that thing,it's about time Love starts caring o before person go use I'm hand kill himself

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by ameezy(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
MondeLuv:
Love conquers all! smiley embarassed
angry love ke

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
She is beautiful, why do fat people tend to have baby face?
Her overall frame isn't that fat, just excess thigh and arm fat.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by macaranta(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
She should just exercise. I'm sure she's an angel that's too big to fly.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Sprintson(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
She may be rich or perhaps she aided the guy many times in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by lukency(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Flesh in every department.She represents my choice of a woman.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by greatness22(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
I hope annnikky kaziblake and mynd1 won't be like this after having my baby. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
She has Christian mother
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by ameezy(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
shut down the internet? becos the girl is fat? not surprise tho, wit this size she's capable of shuting down the whole world. to lift his bae up he had to support her wit wall. #teamslimgirls
cheesy grin see size

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
d guy know wetin him dey find joor
leave am

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by abbeyty(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
some people calling the guy gold digger, it might be real love some men like their women big.....extra large
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by justjify(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Don't try this at home angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Omeny: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Am not surprise though!
That's life for u!
Every woman out there has a man awaiting her no matter how she's like!
One Man's meal is another's poison!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by lordkhalifa(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Ihe nneri.... If I no marry extra size make I bend

Lovely couples
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Could this be love?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
ameezy:
angry love ke
Wetin u want make I talk?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by JOYOSITA(f): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
They are really cute. I think she's a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
farano:
Love don't care cheesy God bless their marriage to be the best and stand out among the rest smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFcurdRr9z/
farano smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by coolviv: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
gurunlocker:
Jesu! Beauty is in the eyes of "gulder" oo
Loooooollllllll......I don die...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by HomeOfMe(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
modestofynest:
Under this Buhari regime na him this guy go carry this kind thing okkk no problem.
Is this a cartoon character of you? I like it!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by coolviv: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
coolviv:

Loooooollllllll......I don die...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Freelancer2015(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
One man's food is another man's poison. I wish them well.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by edosignature(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one.... This is great
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Bukybabe(f): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
I am very sure the lady has money...how can someone marry someone this big..Health issues and all..and she never born..you will now be 3triplex6.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.