Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (47481 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
This is what happen when u as a man share ur koko up and down and for some ladies who will never try to work out their issues with their man rather than walk away when it's not needed, life can be better if U both have a good idea of what u needed each for, what relationship U are both interesed in.. Live,love the right way.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Moodyup(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
This is what Wizkid's life is about to become..

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by AmAlbert(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
hadura29:

Please shift Abeg make I join you , you go drink action bitters? Looking from 5d vision... grin

Amalbert ikbnice see our drinking partner oooooo...

Gbagam Gbagam Gbagam Gbagam!!!!

All stand up for our newest colleague, he finally made it....

Abeg To the people wey neva still make up dia mind, abeg try make am up now so dat you join Dis our great club......

As oga Behira don join us now, and as our youngest member, I on behalf of the sippers club welcomes you...

Abeg Hadura29 give am him own sit and mixture...
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by belli: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
OYA nah.... another episode don start
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by royalbeauty(f): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Behira:
cheesy sipping my chilled ori malu with some popcorn dis early mornin in front of my face me - i slap u mansion.....waitin for iya idris to come out of d toilet so dat i can rush in and shiiiiit

lol
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Na 2face go suffer am!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Opeade939(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Hbd girl!
#team june #team Grace
agogoeyo3:
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy
Birthday to me.....

WOW!!! Thanks so much Nairalanders...#OneLove

Thank you GOD for the GIFT OF LIFE
For everytime I doubt how far I can go, I remember how far I have come, I obtained MERCY and found GRACE, only your Grace has brought me thus far
#teamgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by goodvision12(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Hoii:
Woah! My birthday mate!
Happy birthday to us
where una birthday cake?no be only to dey receive likes.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by eddyjasper: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
ANOTHER DUBAI MARRIAGE IN DANGER..... WHAT'S WITH THESE ARABS SELF?.... LIKE THEY HAVE THIS JUJU OF MAKING NIGERIA CEMEBRITIES MOVE OVER THERE TO DO THEIR WEDDING..... FEW YEARS LATER THE MARRIAGE CRASHES..... THEN THEY GO BACK THERE FOR ANOTHER MARRIAGE. THIS ARABS PEOPLE SURELY DO HAVE BUSINESS MIND .
lesson for learners:
"In dubai, relationships stops and never goes beyond elaborate wedding... Real marriage is a mediocre after dubai wedding"
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Funkybabee(f): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
I pity that baby mama 3children and she couldn't make the crown as a wife its not easy ooo pele aunty that is what u got when you date a father of nation

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by beautyoftheLord: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Kai! Nigerian women. When did they become like Amber Rose and Blac Chyna? So proud to be mothers outside wedlock. Flaunt it even when you know the man no go marry you. Chai! Having children for celebrities to be relevant. All his baby mama's, you have one e no do. Then Pero, three? He is married now, his wife is the woman in charge. Anything you see take am like that. The senior sister ranting, your sister open leg f..k, dey carry belle, you no caution am, tell her make the man marry am first. Have some descency and pride. Nigerian women you must not copy everything from oyibo, they have no culture and value to uphold.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by lexiyandra(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
I really don't see what is so special about Annie Macauly Idibia. It takes someone with depressingly low self esteem to still be with Tuface a.k.a Father of all nations after he repeatedly cheated on her and couldn't even be bothered to use protection with his side hoes.

It is a shame that Annie beautiful and talented felt she couldn't do better than Tuface who is still cheating on her even as i am typing.

Please stop celebrating her abeg there is nothing glorious about being with a man who has such obvious disrespect for the woman that was with him through thick and thin. Annie is proof that you can eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
I think Annie should live with the fact that there is d other woman in dlife of her hubby and d fact that she had children for him makes it difficult for uim to cut off from her.i suspected this when i saw annie's tweets recently.every woman should be respected
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by kenzysmith: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
pennywys:
wetin concern you for ladies mata. please better make use of your brain before it expire, if it hasn't expired alreay
help me ask her girls and jealousy na like butter and bread
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Their palaver.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Hoii(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
goodvision12:
where una birthday cake?no be only to dey receive likes.
Take a bite

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by goodvision12(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hoii:
Take a bite
hmmmm this kind cake is scary!make yu take the first bite.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by kazyhm(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
everyone can see,
when your calculation failed to give your anticipated answer, you and your minion get frustrated

pero should understand better

karma is a b!tch
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by ogwucheveekee(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Madam pero sister.almost 17yrs of relationship should tell you hafa.allow her...I blame all this on tuface.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie sef undecided
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by swezenberg(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Does Annie have a child of her own?
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by ChikaSunday(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
maxdozie:
Few Hours ago Annie Idibia Lashed at Pero (BabyMama to 2face) over not letting 2face see his kids, She actually called her a selfish woman. see what she said

annieidibia1Am all about child abuse for the last few weeks… And I realize that they are so many forms of it! Even as parent we do this without even knowing!!! Let’s love our children more than the situations!!! Shout out to all the separated parent /EX who don’t stress the other parent over seeing their own kid!!! God bless you.. Your reward is bigger and it is in heaven… #sayNo2Parentalalienation #saynotochildabuseforreal #loveyourkidsmore #whatGoneIsGone #letgo #livefree God bless u real big @s/o to @sunmbo great woman

Well I guess right now some of you are already feeling all sorry for her, but that’s not all.

Apparently Pero’s elder sister has given her a Sounding reply and it seems there is more to it than we can see, lets see what she said

[b] enibabyplus6 How dare you Annie! Enough! Your cup is running full. If you want me to finish you here or on any media your fake career will dome to an end

enibabyplus6Do you think we have deleted all your evil messages concerning those 3 kids Do you want the world to know the truth on how you keep him from seeing his kids. Girl…..don’t even go there with me! I am not hiding, I am Pero’s only sister! The older one. This is clap back season and i am so in on it. How dare you throw a subtle shade?!. You think her keeping quiet means she is stupid, you think she doesn’t know how to use social media to aim fame? Leaving her life in the US quietly is because she respects her children, loves them and does not throw them on social media to score cheap points and cheap likes. You think you can trespass that territory You just crossed the line. If you think you are superwoman, I got the krypton items for your ass! #dontevengothere, #youaretreadingonscorpionstail #liar!!!

enibabyplus6If you think you can start something just because he got away from your claws to throw a 10th birthday party for his daughter, you got something else coming your way. #liar #Igotyourtime #andforyourtrollstoo! [/b]

Now what Could Be Going On?

http://www.oneinfoplus.com.ng/2016/06/01/annie-idibia-shades-pero-not/

See the thread where Annie shaded Pero https://www.nairaland.com/3138452/annie-idibia-shades-pero-not

I think 2baba should call a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL, sorry no vex, A SOVEREIGN BABYMAMA CONFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Pringlez: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
kaffy4tope:
@Annie, Jes cos u used juju to tie 2baba down does not mean u should forget he has kids elsewhere. I mean (Boys) the one we call 'Arole' in my beautiful yoruba tribe.

Stop shading your hubby's other baby mommas abeg. Enjoy your stay with the father of all nations while it last...but leave his babymommas and their offspring alone.

And who made you a judge over a case u know little or nothing about?
Don't you think it's better to just keep observing than passing judgment?
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by brajy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
like seriously, what's really her business.?
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by amaeve2(f): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is all Nonsense.

I see no good reputation posting all this family warfare here. You guys are spoiling your reputation. 2baba, na u I dey pity.You should have a say privately on this issue with ur family.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by nory113: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hellllooooo!!!!

Make una wash your dirty panties for outside make I see......

I'm feeling u grin grin cheesy
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by VIEWS95: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie should'nt dare challenge dat lady, cus she would definately lose... 2face di*k caused all these problem.. The guy too like fvck..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by Favolly(f): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
How did I miss this gist today? Lol! I guess it was already half-past-foolishness time for some celebrity drama...

Tubaba be chilling somewhere with his wandering preek unconcerned. Dude doesn't even feel the need to put some order in his home... Meanwhile, 'Anaconda' and the one who won the battle of the babymamas by gettting the ring fight like rabid hens on IG.

I only feel sorry for the kids who will grow in this very dysfunctional environment.

That said, Annie really needs to leave Sumbo out of her madness

1 Like

Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by CutieBliZZ(f): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmm!!! just passing by... wonders will never cease to end.
Re: Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister by SuperSupremo(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
nory113:

I'm feeling u grin grin cheesy
Feeling you too

Though you are anonymous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering / Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) / KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.