Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma (17776 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by oshozondii: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
The All Progressive Congress in Bayelsa State has reacted to the court ruling disqualifying Senator Biobrakumo Degi-Eremiyon, running mate to the party governorship candidate, Chief David Lyon, as a travesty of justice.

Publicity secretary of the party, Doifie Buokoribo in a statement Tuesday said, “The judgement occasioned a miscarriage of justice, is glaringly perverse and against the weight of evidence before the Court. We are totally surprised that the Court could despite the objections by our lawyers, go ahead to determine a weighty criminal allegation of falsification and fraud solely on the bases of affidavit evidence contrary to well established judicial precedents that such must be proved beyond reasonable doubt by calling oral evidence.

“We strongly believe that the judgment cannot withstand a superior judicial scrutiny, therefore, our lawyers have filed a notice of appeal and other court processes to arrest the execution of the judgment pending the outcome of the appeal.

“We call on all our members and supporters not to be distracted but continue to peacefully mobilize for the November 16, 2019 elections.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/bayelsa-apc-reacts-to-court-verdict/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Solsix(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by WonderManly(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oya now...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Sonoyom(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Politics is a big scam in Naija......All of them are thieves...
Boko haram has been technically defeated cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile see attendance in my church last Sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by RichDad1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
No big deal. Appeal loading.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by auntysimbiat(f): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
following
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Brandstudio01: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked
This Judgment simply means that APC does not currently have a candidate in the Forthcoming election in Bayelsa. The PDP machineries is at it again. Unless another court overturn the Ruling before Saturday. Warning, never trust any sitting Governor who is a Legal practitioner

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by DWJOBScom(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anything is possible but this case is clear sha
He’s fraud

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Yankiss(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Field qualified candidates, you won't. Now, you people will be dragging at court with the attendant internal struggles while PDP is busy perfecting her rigging plot. If you now you know. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by gurunlocker: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
We know who their role model is when it comes to "Affidavit results"

A.K.A AUDIO RESULT grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
In Robert Mugabe's voice "Take your Kogi while we take our Bayelsa"

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This Judgment simply means that APC does not currently have a candidate in the Forthcoming election in Bayelsa. The PDP machineries is at it again. Unless another court overturn the Ruling before Saturday

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Continue deceiving yourself! That is your wishful thinking which will only happen in your dream!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by tstx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
OK
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ArmaniUhuru: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bayelsa is PDP. They should go elsewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by webngnews: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by WonderManly(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
[Just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Monday60655(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC is a gonner in Bayelsa election

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
WonderManly:
[Just the beginning...
Sorry,it is pdp that is on disarray not apc hence this desperate moves

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Monday60655:
APC is a gonner in Bayelsa election
How? Your a novice.the difference between apc getting that seat is wedding,thursday and friday.by saturday,pdp will be overrun.by tomorrow,a stay of execution will be gotten from the appeal court

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Bayelsa is PDP. They should go elsewhere.
Guy,i thought you are educated.if it is pdp,why are you afraid of elections? Why all these desperation ? Why not test your strength at the election field? Why trying to get victory through the backdoor? What is pdp afraid of

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yankiss:
Field qualified candidates, you won't. Now, you people will be dragging at court with the attendant internal struggles while PDP is busy perfecting her rigging plot. If you now you know. grin grin
There's no how pdp can outrig apc in bayelsa,seems you dont know what rigging entails.only the lawyers of the apc will be in court,division of labour.by the way,bayelsa is a foregone alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Monday60655(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

How? Your a novice.the difference between apc getting that seat is wedding,thursday and friday.by saturday,pdp will be overrun.by tomorrow,a stay of execution will be gotten from the appeal court

Please wake from your deep slumber day don break. By Sunday you will change your talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
We know who their role model is when it comes to "Affidavit results"

A.K.A AUDIO RESULT grin
Why is pdp afraid of facing apc at the field? Why adopting the wike method? Seems pdp and the judiciary want to cause crisis in bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ArmaniUhuru: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,i thought you are educated.if it is pdp,why are you afraid of elections? Why all these desperation ? Why not test your strength at the election field? Why trying to get victory through the backdoor? What is pdp afraid of

Oga nobody is afraid. Aren’t there qualified people in Apc, while field an unqualified candidate? I don’t support certificate foggery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Monday60655:

Please wake from your deep slumber day don break. By Sunday you will change your talk.
Unfortunately when apc routs pdp,you will change your moniker to tuesday 70665...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by nameo: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Why is pdp afraid of facing apc at the field? Why adopting the wike method? Seems pdp and the judiciary want to cause crisis in bayelsa

Why are you shouting upanda on this thread??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Oga nobody is afraid. I don’t support certificate foggery.
If pdp is not afraid,why the last minutes desperation? Is this the behavior of a confident party? Who forged certificate
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by gurunlocker: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Afraid? Wetin concern me with that?

I'm more concerned about Audio result grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
nameo:

Why are you shouting upanda on this thread??
Your evil party is the cause
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
gurunlocker:

Afraid? Wetin concern me with that?

I'm more concerned about Audio result grin
For where
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just finished watching the apc mega rally in bayelsa on channels to.the crowd is 5 times bigger than that of pdp.the way timipre sylva spoke is exactly the way amaechi spoke just before the presidential poll where he sang a war song.we all saw what later happened.pdp has lost this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.