Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving (21461 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / How To Save Fuel When Driving / How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving by Sammyblaq(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
10) BULLION VANS travels slowly
Op did u just arrive?. Jesu! Welcome to Nigeria where bullion van speeds high and also wrecklessly.
Re: 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving by Ezionye(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rajosh:
it's like I'm an aggressive driver. It's fun seeing someone trying to overtake you but can't. I love to frustrate anyone trying to overtake me. #TeamFastAndFurious.

Lol@teamfastand furious

Be careful, na film trick
Re: 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving by paix(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:
Nigerian drivers overtake on all lanes. In fact, sometimes you are left with no choice but to overtake on the right side because slow drivers love to hug the fast lane. You will see some fools in the fast lane driving leisurely chatting crap on their phones without knowing that they are being stupid. It is terribly frustrating driving correctly cos you end up looking like you are driving all wrong!
Dat tin dey tire me die.
Re: 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving by timilehing(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Do not attempt to overtake if you don't trust your engine
Re: 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving by temmym4(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
chronique:
It's frustrating seeing people move slowly on the fast lane. Most times,I'd be like "what's the idiot doing here". I drive pretty fast,and hate to see sluggish drivers in front of me.

I really don't dig night driving cos of my sight. If I'm going out and I know I'd be coming in late,I like to go with someone else to drive me back. But in cases where I'm all by myself,I try to be extremely cautious.

Old post though. But you are sO damn right man.
Seeing slow drivers on a fast lane is damn frusrating.

Night driving, i am in your shoes, due to my bad eyesight. But i use glasses at night as well as on the highway so no qualms! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo / Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience / Help! My Car Is Always At The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.