Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Jumia Sales Consultant Services - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Sales Consultant Services (722 Views)

Beta Dance Academy, Consultant @xstalz -xstalz / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant Services by ujah3(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2016
[/b]Hi am Uja,(Jumia Sales Consultant),

I help place and Track orders for different customers on Jumia

For Fast and Secure Jumia Services when you want to purchase on Jumia Nigeria's No 1 Online Retailer

Call or SMS 08037025757/ Whatsapp-08115304164
Bbm -56460162

Remember its Pay on delivery i.e you pay when your items comes to your door step or preferred point of delivery.
Get the best Advice and assistance while shopping.Its totally free.

Just contact and Say what you will like to purchase On Jumia. Thats all.We have range of products from electronics to phones ,fashion etc[b]

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Services by ujah3(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good evening,
Online Shopping is the the concept of buying and selling on web pages or website.In the past 4 years online shopping has been the norm as several individuals seeing online shopping as hassle-free and most convenient way of getting the items the need.We have so many online stores like alibaba.com, amazon.com ebay.com,asos.com,jumia.com,konga.com etc. Some people still have biased mindset of shopping on their PCs or mobile apps. Shopping on webpages should be embraced as its a very cool way to shop nowadays.Myself as an example, I shop for almost everything online ,from clothes to laptop to appliances and to every little thing that can be thought of.Not because I worked with Jumia but because its convenient and simple and I pay after my goods are delivered to my location

To trying shopping Online where almost everything is sold Just Send me a message am giving 50% off delivery fees,
BBM-56460162
Mobile=08037025757
Whatsapp-08115304164.

(1) (Reply)

Shamed Of Our Government: See Pregnant Woman And Dead In Umuahia Truck Crash / Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) / See What A Father Did To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.