Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,580 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? (1301 Views)

Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / Who Is The Most Lovely Lady On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Asiecam05(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Have you ever dated or married a man or woman whose intelligence level is lower than yours? How is that relationship going? Have you ever been in a relationship with someone whose mindset and worldview is different from yours? Please How is it working out for you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Emodeee: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
It is because ntn lasts forever.
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
NA BECAUSE SALT NOR CATCH AM.
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
No & I don't think I ever will because I need mental stimulation most of the time or I get bored & start wishing I was elsewhere. Usually I can tell within seconds of meeting them whether we click mentally or not. Same thing with friends, I like my friends to be able to have discussions about anything other than men, fashion, etc.

Definitely for me, the decider is mental compatibility. You can have the most defined 6 pack in the world + a face that looks like it was carved by angels, but if nobody is home upstairs, all your good looks = NAUGHT. Can't deal with blank slates. I'm an intellectual snob tongue 3 digit IQ or scram grin

Having different viewpoints can be stimulating when it comes to discussions, so I wouldn't mind a different mindset, just as long as it's not way off field (because I can also be very judgmental tongue) & we see eye to eye in the most important things about life. Then fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Ahasuerus2(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Then it's not 'most lovely'.
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by TerryTurner: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2016
It is a well-known fact that everything which is too much soon turns boring and to some extent annoying. Love is of no exception. The more you discover in your lover the sooner you disengage from that person. People should make each day spent together different from yesterday.
Expert at http://essaydune.com/write-my-term-paper/, Terry.
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by shamsuRana(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Asiecam05:
Have you ever dated or married a man or
woman whose
intelligence level is lower than yours?
How
is that
relationship going?
Have you ever been in a relationship with
someone whose
mindset and worldview is different from
yours?

Please How is it working out for you?

why must you even take the relationship forward in the first instance,if you had envisaged this shortcomings?
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Asiecam05(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
shamsuRana:

why must you even take the relationship forward in the first instance,if you had envisaged this shortcomings?

dear, its more a case of no long date befor marriage. So some of these behaviours being noticed are just cripping out of their hide holes.
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by Hussey009: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2016
jiui
Re: Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? by BabaRamota1980: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Asiecam05:
Have you ever dated or married a man or
woman whose
intelligence level is lower than yours? How
is that
relationship going?
Have you ever been in a relationship with
someone whose
mindset and worldview is different from
yours?
Please How is it working out for you?

there is something called interview you know.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious..simba's Heartbreak..guess Love Conquers All?? / 10 Wives In 2 Rooms! Zimbabwe Man Causes Outrage Over Polygamous Lifestyle (pics / Need A Sugar Mummies For Hot Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.