Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

"You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (69052 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by dreamchazer: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm, When their mates are out there looking for where to buy tomatoes sad

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
omg!
Pero's elder sister Eniola should play the big sisters role in whatever brouhaha Pero is having with 2face instead of rekindling
strange fire on the already soured relationship. embarassed

Annie as I can see tries to protect her marriage but she should not forget that those children are still her husbands kids.

Tuface being in this centre of all these wahala. grin
Nwoke n'ife!
One of those price you pay for not keeping your eyes straight in life smiley

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by CaroLyner(f): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
these girls are just disgracing themselves online.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by 1miccza: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ladycloud:
Anytime they have problems.. They will come to the social media to rant... Kids!!!

Real kids, adult kids for that matter

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jojothaiv(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Same apply to me...
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by DONSMITH123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
#team Pero

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by baloest: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
dis is d remix

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by macaranta(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
]Drama
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by janvier27(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

And I trust 2baba not to say anything at all concerning this news. He will just be silent like a dove. grin

Oh yes. His Master's is not in Communication.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by tukdi: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
how their beef wan take bring the kind change we need from apc govt. eniola go marry and stop causing confusion in anoda person's home! mtcheeeeeew!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Heineken(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
smiliyB:
pls let my annie be ooo,she's seriously trying I can't even do half of the tin she's doing.....as for 2baba I hear u dey US pls dn't break ur wife's heart,me just dey fear for her.keep ur third leg one plc ooo.hmmmmmmm cry
see mumu talk.. How's Annie trying here? And you can't take what? Some girls sha
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
This isn't about judging Annie idibia, but pero's elder sister is telling the truth. Annie is a sophisticated tout and all the things she does or display is all publicity stunts. My eldest cousin is a very close friend to the idibia's and we always hear a lot of commotions.

8 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Heineken(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
If Annie is stopping Tuface from seeing his other kids, that's too bad. If Pero is denying Tuface of seeing his kids, that's bad too.

I think Annie is not happy that Tuface has to travel to see his kids. Just like Sumbo, i pray Pero gets married so that he can have as much access to his kids as he likes.
you are wise dear.. May God bless you
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Sparkle777(f): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Which one of the celebrities is really a celeb? Is it the baby mamas, wetin concern dem sef? Nobody knows the protector akpuobi sister. Abi na Annie, who cannot act to save her life. The only better person has not said natin and na tubaba.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

But Naija no be America naaw undecided
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by 4tune490(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is that Anne's face ? grin grin u r wicked sad sad
Raph01:
[img]http://i./NTY1kHmcLsCsg.gif[/img]
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by janvier27(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
ifyalways:
I blame Annie 100% simply because she knew these women and children existed before she said YES and married 2Face. She should stop bleating, embrace and enjoy her package and lot jare.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Ladycloud(f): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
1miccza:

Real kids, adult kids for that matter
lol grin
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr. Innocent whose behavior contradicts his real name, but fits his alias of 2Face. grin
His wife is just disgracing him in public.
Wives who respect their husbands don't misbehave in public.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sparkle777:

Which one of the celebrities is really a celeb? Is it the baby mamas, wetin concern dem sef? Nobody knows the protector akpuobi sister. Abi na Annie, who cannot act to save her life. The only better person has not said natin and na tubaba.

yeah because he's gat a reputation to protect

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Gabra(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

They do mess up online, just say you haven't seen any. Azaelia banks beefed Uk rappers, had a scuffle with Zayn Malik beefed one other Meme celebrity. Ciara and Future doing their own poo too. Tyga and Co. They are many, it's not a Nigerian thing.

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

But Naija no be America naaw undecided

I just use that as an example because na America we dey copy pass
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by loomer: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na una wey dey follow them for social media me dey blame na

5 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:
#team Pero
We plenty. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Trueyarn(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Please, Please, Please...say what you know...the so called American celebrities are the front liners when it comes to taking private and sensitive stuff to the public via social media ...and one more thing...Not all Nigerian celebrities are dumb...show biz is all about publicity,be it good or bad,just get your ass in news from time to time...it makes you popular anyway and popularity is the selling point of any brand.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by bamidell(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Larryfly:
Methinks Annie shouldnt have started anything at all.

It's nobody's fault that her husband hates condoms.

Annie is just scared again, she know going to the US could bring up another pero pregnancy... 2face ... Na true say u b 2 baba.... Kill them all

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by 1miccza: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol grin

I mean these adult kids are very good at doing everything on IG and twitter #yeyedeysmell
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by ehix89(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

And I trust 2baba not to say anything at all concerning this news. He will just be silent like a dove. grin
Thats the sure way to go, 2baba is so wise only his dìck lacks manners grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by pat358(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie should be more mature, you can't eat your cake and have it
You know these children existed before you agree to marry Tuface. You have to accept the whole package. The man and his children.
You can't cut him off them. You have to be realistic, otherwise you will be living a life of misery

5 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by aalangel(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
smiliyB:
pls let my annie be ooo,she's seriously trying I can't even do half of the tin she's doing.....as for 2baba I hear u dey US pls dn't break ur wife's heart,me just dey fear for her.keep ur third leg one plc ooo.hmmmmmmm cry

True talk my dear. I don't trust that Pero one bit!

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by aalangel(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
smiliyB:

True talk my dear. I don't trust that Pero one bit!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jewelbaby55(f): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mehn! Am loving this show! Waiting for season 4!.... Team PERO!....... (I always sensed that Annie is not been real.. Such a hypocrite looking for cheap attention... Abeg PERO talk Jor.. Make I dey see ;DMehn! Am loving this show! Waiting for season 4!.... Team PERO!....... (I always sensed that Annie is not been real.. Such a hypocrite looking for cheap attention... Abeg PERO talk Jor.. Make I dey see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.