Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

"You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (69050 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by lordkhalifa(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
This one's see food chop self....

Abeg how much is a cup of garri in your area
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by ronald4lif(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
I knew Mrs Idibia was playing to the gallery yesterday by her futile attempt to rubbish Pero when she would have done same or even worse were she in her shoes. She always like to give the impression that she loves all 2face kids as much as she does hers when we know that's impractical.

Women are too protective and egomaniacal to love others kids as much as theirs. Annie should buzz off with her pharisaical and sanctimonious social media charade aimed to mislead credulous individuals who can't see beyond the surface.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by waxxydude: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tubaba's sitting somewhere wanking and thinking of next pvssy to disect while these b*tches be fighting over zilch..

Tubaba's the winner. grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Smh embarassed embarassed!!

[size=28pt]THE INTERNET DO NOT FORGET!![/size]

Can they for the sake of these kids stop the drama?

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please are there no Regulations that guides this social media called 'twitter'..

is it meant for Nigerians alone.. haba

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Adexy4us(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
dem don baff! cos I smell trash
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Fkforyou(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
This isn't about judging Annie idibia, but sumbo's elder sister is telling the truth. Annie is a sophisticated tout and all the things she does or display is all publicity stunts. My eldest cousin is a very close friend to the idibia's and we always hear a lot of commotions.

So, your cousin's own job is to be spying on Annie and what is going on in her home right?
I bet she will visit them pretending to be a friend.... mtsheww.!

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by tmakins1: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
just passing bye
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
And by the way this pero's sister should just stop ranting already.

If she's got anything to spill she should do that quickly so we can hear/read and move on. Our attention on her is already staying too long.

Also, if she got nothing to say other than just make noise on social media then she should shut the fück up! undecided
Lol....Amebo of d highest order!!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by delightf(f): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wed in dubai
Scattr in 9ja
Wed in dubai.
Shameless pple wat is my business here now
Titi nd annie go nd settle urselfs
2face can welcome her back cuz is wat he want
Wiskid get ready ur 2 babymamas will soon show of their ass
Titi if you re well matured regardness of anything pls close this chapter all dis talk makes nomeaning
If you talk her e nd did nt take any action is a waste
Let them be untl when d children grows up even 2yrs old born nos that 2face has Dozen of children
Pls allow annie to rest let those childrenm grow isnot as if d father is nt taking care of them so rest u 2 talk ur own dey ur body
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Smh embarassed embarassed!!

[size=28pt]THE INTERNET DO NOT FORGET!![/size]

Can they for the sake of these kids stop the drama?

You too like gossip
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by ipreach: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
st u pid Nigeria celebrities

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by UIA04(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American "Grade A" celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Modified****

For those quoting me, I am talking about high standard/high class celebrities like Kelvin Hart for instance not thugs and sluts like Tyga and kim kardashian undecided

That's why they are grade A celebs and respected

Kevin Hart shouldn't be on that list of, Infact there are very few black celebs who wouldn't go on social media to fight dirty, I think it's in black man's blood to embarrass themselves publicly.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by UIA04(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
Lol.... Same thing I'm always thinking ooo.... When Beyonce Knowles (Jay-Z Carter's wife) will wake up one day and start replying to nonsensical and worthless statements by some female folks undecided time weh she suppose use d kiss I'm husband grin

Na Nigeria we dey na... Our own is always different grin even in system of governance grin [/size]
Beyonce used her dirty linen ie her husband's philandering to sell her lemonade album. So don't hype her. Most black celebs are the same, using thuggery and violence to sell albums for. Go and watch lemonade.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by lonelydude: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
I knew Mrs Idibia was playing to the gallery yesterday by her futile attempt to rubbish Pero when she would have done same or even worse were she in her shoes. She always like to give the impression that she loves all 2face kids as much as she does hers when we know that's impractical.
Women are too protective and egomaniacal to love others kids as much as theirs. Annie should buzz off with her pharisaical and sanctimonious social media charade aimed to mislead credulous individuals who can't see beyond the surface.

Bros, are you related to Uncle Patrick?

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Ladycloud(f): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
1miccza:

I mean these adult kids are very good at doing everything on IG and twitter #yeyedeysmell
asin eeeh.. I just tayah
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
jaybee3:

You too like gossip
undecided undecided grin

Every month..., one new drama!!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
I talk am. So Annie has been sitting ontop innocent head. Choi! shocked

Nne biko continue the gist.. Ayam all ears and nose grin

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by mikolo80: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American "Grade A" celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Modified****

For those quoting me, I am talking about high standard/high class celebrities like Kelvin Hart for instance not thugs and sluts like Tyga and kim kardashian undecided

apart from rmd and maybe Genevieve which of them is high class among them. no be local shampion dem all be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
This isn't about judging Annie idibia, but sumbo's elder sister is telling the truth. Annie is a sophisticated tout and all the things she does or display is all publicity stunts. My eldest cousin is a very close friend to the idibia's and we always hear a lot of commotions.

Maybe your eldest cousin should mind his/her business before people start talking about him/her too undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
masonkz:

Maybe your eldest cousin should mind his/her business before people start talking about him/her too undecided
but why are you soo bitter? I just said something now and everyone is just attacking my poor cousin cryam soo sad.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by kay4dem(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bbsharon:
The ongoing Drama between Annie Idibia and Pero elder sister Eniola Titiloye has just begun I think as they both seem to be ready for clapbacks.

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/06/annie-idibia-finally-replies-eniola.html?m=1

See earlier thread here that made Annie to reply https://www.nairaland.com/3138935/eniola-titiloye-blasts-annie-idibia
wetin concern me
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by fireforfire: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm off to twitter.
I need to follow dis story like kilode
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by bartho77(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Film don start... Ooo, make I siddon.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by dipznano: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
angry

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by 2sexycom(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Mehn! Am loving this show! Waiting for season 4!.... Team PERO!....... (I always sensed that Annie is not been real.. Such a hypocrite looking for cheap attention... Abeg PERO talk Jor.. Make I dey see ;DMehn! Am loving this show! Waiting for season 4!.... Team PERO!....... (I always sensed that Annie is not been real.. Such a hypocrite looking for cheap attention... Abeg PERO talk Jor.. Make I dey see
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the way you guys take celebrities is why they can't keep their life off social media. Can you allow your family to become the center of discussion for something that should be kept secret?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Megasaucy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wait! Wait!! wait!!! I don't get this, Annie dissed Pero and this here woman is having stomach ache on behalf of Pero? I mean, she's taking Panadol KNOWINGLY for another person's headache? Georgie! Georgie o!! Come see woman wey dey do "notice me or I quench" for here.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Evina(f): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
but why are you soo bitter? I just said something now and everyone is just attacking my poor cousin cryam soo sad.

Why are you sad?

You are the one who portrayed your cousin in the light of a backbiting 2faced betrayer! undecided
Read your earlier post and be honest with your assessment of your cousin's character.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Dynamite02: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Your cousin cannot even tell you the difference between Sumbo and Pero...don't believe what he/she tells you about others

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by yollychika(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
PLS WHAT IS ALL THESE NON SENCE ABEG shocked
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by VIEWS95: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Modified****

you're the realest nairalander, no doubt.... You're never scared 2 speak ur mind.. That's what i admire so much..
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Spain007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ada Umuahia...pls what part Umuahia.
delightf:
Wed in dubai
Scattr in 9ja
Wed in dubai.
Shameless pple wat is my business here now
Titi nd annie go nd settle urselfs
2face can welcome her back cuz is wat he want
Wiskid get ready ur 2 babymamas will soon show of their ass
Titi if you re well matured regardness of anything pls close this chapter all dis talk makes nomeaning
If you talk her e nd did nt take any action is a waste
Let them be untl when d children grows up even 2yrs old born nos that 2face has Dozen of children
Pls allow annie to rest let those childrenm grow isnot as if d father is nt taking care of them so rest u 2 talk ur own dey ur body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.