Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

"You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (69053 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by amaeve2(f): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Honestly, I see no reason why celebrities should always fight themselves on a social media.
If u've issues with yourselves, why not inbox each other on SMS or calls than presenting all this shit? What are u guys really teaching people out there?esp.Women?

It is rare to see matured guys in 9ja here presenting useless issues. You guys should learn from d highly reputable Americans who live well without this whole shit.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by demzey(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American "Grade A" celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Modified****

For those quoting me, I am talking about high standard/high class celebrities like Kelvin Hart for instance not thugs and sluts like Tyga and kim kardashian undecided

U ryt mehn....I jus love dat guy....KEVIN HART. Beautiful family he's got
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by OneManLegion(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hey bro, this is where you goofed. cheesy

American celebrities are worse off when it comes to things like this, our Nigerian celebs are still learning. so go check again.

Something's off about your signature's grammar.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by SURElee(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wonder what females expect when they end up marrying men with different kids and baby mamas.

I have always known, Annie isn't happy. Forget all the luxuries she enjoys being wife of tubaba. No woman wants to think of her hubby spending tym in an axis of his ex.

Now we know the only reason annie praises Sunmbo is cos she's now married so no longer a threat to her and her marriage. So fit to say annie dey fear pero fit Pero Tubaba under her laps againM

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by SURElee(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wonder what females expect when they end up marrying men with different kids and baby mamas.

I have always known, Annie isn't happy. Forget all the luxuries she enjoys being wife of tubaba. No woman wants to think of her hubby spending tym in an axis of his ex.

Now we know the only reason annie praises Sunmbo is cos she's now married so no longer a threat to her and her marriage. So fit to say annie dey fear pero fit Pero Tubaba under her laps again

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

I think I need to start watching E channel. I like celebrity beefs especially when you get to know some secrets. grin
Yea, a sure way to acquire more knowledge. smiley

Though E! has been fuckîng up of late. They are now occupied with showing reality shows and fake news. Bullshït! undecided
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dynamite02:

Your cousin cannot even tell you the difference between Sumbo and Pero...don't believe what he/she tells you about others
I don't know about their lives sha... Nah just amebo I dey do. Is what I heard I said now.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
OneManLegion:

Something's off about your signature's grammar.
Which is? smiley
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Evina:

Why are you sad?

You are the one who portrayed your cousin in the light of a backbiting 2faced betrayer! undecided
Read your earlier post and be honest with your assessment of your cousin's character.
but wait nah....its all my fault not hers. I shouldn't have said it here on nairaland, I just commented I didn't know it was going to go this far. She just told me, I should have kept my big mouth shut.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Sugahylz(f): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
But this aunty can lie sha. Annie doesn't photoshop any pics of sumbo's kids biko. We all know know Sumbo's kid Nino and zion get along with annie and her daughters very very well....we see real pics and video clips of them all bonding well and pple come commending annie for taking ds boys like hers.
So me I don't bliv ds pedro abi pero's sister one bit...busy sugar coating her lies to paint annie black.
But come to think of it,ds whole bruhahaa started with annie posting that...keeping your kids away from their dad(or mom) simply because you grown-up hv sm sort of beef is a form of Child Abuse too...so how does ds whole thing imply that annie is bitter cos 2face went to see his kids in the US?? Me I don't get oh!
But all the same, maybe annie shouldn't hv said anything in the first place cos her post obviously got pero n her goons upset.
Nobody would like the world to view them as a bad parent.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by coati: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
nawa o!!! all this rant on social media?? the aunty sumbo abi what is her name has no chills at all.. me I feel Annie should just free her abeg.. no one is worth the headache of a mother.. let Annie just face her children and be happy
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by toprealman: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
2Baba must HIDE if he wants to contact his kids.....nah, not kul menh!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by nairamaniac: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

And I trust 2baba not to say anything at all concerning this news. He will just be silent like a dove. grin
2baba get time? he would just be thinking how he can reconcile both of them over some Hawt Three-some grin
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by SirHenry105(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why these mumu people dey carry their family drama occupy our space nah... Shay if nah wedding now una go go do am 4 Dubai as 9ja pipol no sabi chop wedding rice, e dun reach quarrel now nah we una dey kari am worry. . Mk una go Dubai nah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by SirHenry105(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why these celebrities dey carry their family drama occupy our space nah... Shay if nah wedding now una go go do am 4 Dubai as 9ja pipol no sabi chop wedding rice, e dun reach quarrel now nah we una dey kari am worry. . Mk una go Dubai nah...
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by onyekachee(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
mikolo80:
apart from rmd and maybe Genevieve which of them is high class among them. no be local shampion dem all be
rita dominic,Dakore should be on the list too
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
but why are you soo bitter? I just said something now and everyone is just attacking my poor cousin cryam soo sad.

I'm sorry dear. Didn't mean to make you sad.... but you should know that's probably how Annie would be feeling also for the badmouthing.

Safe smiley
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by OneManLegion(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
Which is? smiley
"bane", I think.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Kimoni: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
I knew Mrs Idibia was playing to the gallery yesterday by her futile attempt to rubbish Pero when she would have done same or even worse were she in her shoes. She always like to give the impression that she loves all 2face kids as much as she does hers when we know that's impractical.

Women are too protective and egomaniacal to love others kids as much as theirs. Annie should buzz off with her pharisaical and sanctimonious social media charade aimed to mislead credulous individuals who can't see beyond the surface.

Too much grammar shocked choi!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by amaeve2(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is nonsense, why is it that celebrities can't just have a secret? if u people are having issues,why not send private messages than degrading each other publicly? No shame at all.

@Annieidibia1 I think silence in social media as regard to this,will actually be regarded. pay no ear to public issues.....
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
masonkz:

I'm sorry dear. Didn't mean to make you sad.... but you should know that's probably how Annie would be feeling also for the badmouthing.

Safe smiley
ok sir, I accept.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Ptoocool(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

I think I need to start watching E channel. I like celebrity beefs especially when you get to know some secrets. grin

It's high time you started staying true to your words, there you're nagging, here, you're trying to start watching celebrity beefs,, anyone seeing your 1st post now will think you're sensible enough to detest online beefing, but here you are,

Just Negodu,,
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by hyperflex(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some of u will be commenting so hard like they asked you for our opinion. Sheybi na bloggers they post am. They didn't ask to be posted on nairaland. They r just living their lives just like u do too. Take several seats pls
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ptoocool:

It's high time you started staying true to your words, there you're nagging, here, you're trying to start watching celebrity beefs,, anyone seeing your 1st post now will think you're sensible enough to detest online beefing, but here you are,

Just Negodu,,

Who get time for 9ja celebrity beefs that is only about bragging and cat fights?
Have you seen those Niggas beefing before? It's fun... By the way I don't give a furck what you or anybody thinks about me. I am not here to impress nobody... Get that into your head next time before pressing the quote button DUDE undecided
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by cbrass(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
but why are you soo bitter? I just said something now and everyone is just attacking my poor cousin cryam soo sad.

Honey don't be sad,am here for you, even if your cousin doesnt talk others will, as long as you live in lekki and a showbiz person some one will know someone that knows you
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Dynamite02: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
jordinsparkles:
I don't know about their lives sha... Nah just amebo I dey do. Is what I heard I said now.
Lol! Your cousin nor sabi do arproko at all
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Ptoocool(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Who get time for 9ja celebrity beefs that is only about bragging and cat fights?
Have you seen those Niggas beefing before? It's fun... By the way I don't give a furck what you or anybody thinks about me. I am not here to impress nobody... Get that into your head next time before pressing the quote button DUDE undecided

Tut you used to have sense,, where did you keep it?
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ptoocool:

Tut you used to have sense,, where did you keep it?

I might probably get a month ban if I reply this your comment the way I really want to...because you will really feel like a douchebag you truly after I am done with you.
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by dumie(f): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Baby mama drama are never pretty, yet ladies are still struggling to become baby mamas. #Pathetic #stupidity

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
cbrass:

Honey don't be sad,am here for you, even if your cousin doesnt talk others will, as long as you live in lekki and a showbiz person some one will know someone that knows you
embarassed
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dynamite02:

Lol! Your cousin nor sabi do arproko at all
ok ok ok ok fin..........e*rolling my eyes*

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by delishpot: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Larryfly:
Methinks Annie shouldnt have started anything at all.

It's nobody's fault that her husband hates condoms.

grin grin

I think I understand this game. Pero doesn't want her kids to cone visit their dad in naija. She prolly insists that tuface comes to them which Annie doesn't like cos she can not trust her husband with another woman. I guess that was why she was dissing the other woman for blocking Tuface kids from seeing their dad. But Pero prolly doesn't want her kids near Annie too and she wants to have alone time with tuface. So the war is on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.