Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (72225 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Heineken(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Women and Jealousy. I like Tuface sha
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by MoneypassGod(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
We need celebrity beefs to spice up nl
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by deebsman1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tu face, u b Africa man, do the needful, a woman that has 3 children for u is no just ordinary woman to u again, marry her officially and put the sand down

4reala:
Tu Baba, abeg try to bring ur house together o.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie gat no chill she's feeling insecure undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
UIA04:
a very sad pic

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by minnaJp(f): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
3 kids from a particular woman....Annie no try all ,she went ahead and got married to him. which kind love be dat sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by zolo1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

anything can happen you know! grin

Women sha...always feeling insecured
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Arijude(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Annie is a busybody woman
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Ogagaroghene(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
A good and responsible father can never neglect his children. gud 4 2baba 4 dis.

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
This guy doesn't know what he is doing , he must be taking advise from the same stup1d life coach my dad took advise from!
Mr tuface do you know the result? A very lonely 70 sumtin year old man who has no real family but money, and fake friends! Kwantinu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by bigtt76(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahaha abi o! Pero is the only one yet to remarry tongue Sumbo is married so no risk there tongue

Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by janvier27(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
deebsman1:
Tu face, u b Africa man, do the needful, a woman that has 3 children for u is no just ordinary woman to u again, marry her officially and put the sand down

He will do that once all this celebrity stuff simmers. Except he has issues with her. His wife should learn to factor her & her kids in all the equation as long as she is not married and her husband has no problem with her.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Ifyjuli25(f): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Honestly Tuface love his baby mama... After all she hard 2kids for him... He might try d third time too grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pero 6 -1 Annie. Annie if na me I no go gree o,I go just pack comot for him house. grin grin grin

I love beefs.

#teamhomebreaker tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by janvier27(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
lestat:
This guy doesn't know what he is doing , he must be taking advise from the same stup1d life coach my dad took advise from!
Mr tuface do you know the result? A very lonely 70 sumtin year old man who has no real family but money, and fake friends! Kwantinu

Hmmm. I am touched.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by viktuur(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
just asking?
1.how are we sure Annie was referring to Pero? because she didnt tag or mention pero in her tweet!
2. is pero and family monitoring annie tweeter account?
3. for them to assume she was referring to Pero, was it that she was actually denying 2Baba access to the kids or avoiding 2Baba himself because she might still has feeling for him and will not want thing to happen that will lead to other things(its not a good feeling to see the one you love and cant be with.)
4.Could it be that the kids were 'released' to 2Baba after the altercation?

We cant really tell, just keep them in your prayers,he cant undo all this he can only manage the situation.
SELAH

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Someone tolded me that all Annie childrens are girlses. Na true?
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by aalangel(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Sorry Annie, but you can't have it all. The love for you has suddenly been halved again right? Let Pero feel her husband and let the kids feel their dad for 5 out of 365 days in a year. Biko!

Please how is Innocent, Pero's husband? Is it by having 3 kids? Even when she was pregnant with the third one, he proposed to Annie. Annie's got the guy!
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by mekzyjoe(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Someone tolded me that all Annie childrens are girlses. Na true?

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by balancediet(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tuface house cannot be put together by him, we just seeing the surface
4reala:
Tubaba, pls try and put ur house together o
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Beremx(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
grin He would have learnt his lessons
Don't think he will try it
learned his lessons? I don't think so. If you can remember, a picture of Tuface and Pero surfaced online where both of them were intimate in a club. the pictures went viral and Annie was mad. I think this happened two years ago...the last time he saw his kids.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by samsam2019: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dunno what's wrong with this fool called Annie.

Cos she got lucky that 2baba chose her shouldn't make her feel like a goddess.

He might dump her tomorrow and we all know she has no career
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by delightf(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
drnairalov:
does 2face have kids outside marriAGe?
Re u a leaner
Re u a new timer in 9ja
Then you re welcome

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Jalinco: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
4reala:
Tu Baba, abeg try to bring ur house together o.
He will need bulldozer or miracle. Which one can you afford him?
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by pbs4real(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
grin He would have learnt his lessons Don't think he will try it
are u his third leg?
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=mekzyjoe post=46171969][/quote]What is funny? Abeg answer the question jo
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by carinmom(f): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:

Ah if that is the case then i don't blame her.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by MrCounselor: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
loomer:
I no know since when all these people lives concern others o.
No be everybody get job o.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
With the kind cold wey dey America now,2 baba go do monkey style with pero throughout his stay in America. Baby number 4 on the way.

Annie take heart in advance grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrCounselor:

No be everybody get job o.
especially me and iyangbali
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
viktuur:
just asking?
1.how are we sure Annie was referring to Pero? because she didnt tag or mention pero in her tweet!
2. is pero and family monitoring annie tweeter account?
3. for them to assume she was referring to Pero, was it that she was actually denying 2Baba access to the kids or avoiding 2Baba himself because she might still has feeling for him and will not want thing to happen that will lead to other things(its not a good feeling to see the one you love and cant be with.)
4.Could it be that the kids were 'released' to 2Baba after the altercation?
make una see jamb questions
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Caveatemptor(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just last year at Rumours club Festac town 2face and Pero were pictured being intimate. Goggle it. The pictures say a lot.
I heard Annie feels so insecure and threatened by Pero and her kids so much that she nags her husband endlessly and uses derogatory language for Peros children.
2face has been known to abandon his home for days due to her nagging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.