Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (72220 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halleydavid:
And here is the reason why Annie Idibia is all over social media displaying her insecurities. Music legend Tuface Idibia is presently in the US to see and spend time his three children from his baby mama Pero Adeniyi. His oldest daughter turned 10 recently and he is believed to have gone to celebrate her birthday with her and her siblings which got Annie Idibia who is Tuface's wife angry, Drama.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/tuface-idibia-pictured-with-his-kids.html
2Face and Pero in action.
Old flames rekindled.

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Had1zasaf: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Orikinla:
2Face and Pero in action.
Old flames rekindled.

See old flame
Wicked men
He always knew they would never marry
But she no go hear

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by mirob(f): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

anything can happen you know! grin

Yes oo, old firewood still dey catch fire.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by damogul: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
Good for youundecided

Can you order go to hell noe

To those ediots that are thinking of sending him a pm. I wish you get scammed!

FYI I didnt post that screengrab so anyone would send me a pm or solicit for anything. I know its hard for you to believe that some folks can be close to some of these yeyebrities. Yeah I call dem yeyebrities even to their face.

Even the day people were talking about her daughter and Peter Okoyes son doing a dance off I sent her a whatsapp message about it and she came on nairaland as a guest and was reading.

Its no show off. Just speaking the truth. Nobody has sent me a pm and nobody should. Not everyone is a scammer bro. Check the time I posted the screengrab and the time I made that comment. Annie is nice but this has got her hot and bothered. Innocent still has a players blood in his veins and is still sleeping around which is common knowledge to me and those of us who are close and this is why she isnt comfy at all. Pero is still crazy about the guy and the kids want them together but Annie played her cards fast and right when she had the chance hence her gettinf hitched to tuface because Pero was and still is a laid back easy going lady with no scruples but I am sure tuface will be doing coded things in the yard with her given half the chance.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by sheilak: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yes sir

Annie knew what she was getting into. Case closed!

damogul:

FYI I didnt post that screengrab so anyone would send me a pm or solicit for anything. I know its hard for you to believe that some folks can be close to some of these yeyebrities. Yeah I call dem yeyebrities even to their face.

Even the day people were talking about her daughter and Peter Okoyes son doing a dance off I sent her a whatsapp message about it and she came on nairaland as a guest and was reading.

Its no show off. Just speaking the truth. Nobody has sent me a pm and nobody should. Not everyone is a scammer bro. Check the time I posted the screengrab and the time I made that comment. Annie is nice but this has got her hot and bothered. Innocent still has a players blood in his veins and is still sleeping around which is common knowledge to me and those of us who are close and this is why she isnt comfy at all. Pero is still crazy about the guy and the kids want them together but Annie played her cards fast and right when she had the chance hence her gettinf hitched to tuface because Pero was and still is a laid back easy going lady with no scruples but I am sure tuface will be doing coded things in the yard with her given half the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by nairaman66(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Orikinla:
He has already entered the place.grin
I suspect say Annie called 2Face for night and na Pero answer the call and switched off the phone.

Hahaha.. Badt guy!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by winy: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
By now annie shouldn't t be worked up by d baby mama n kids tin. Bone Dem, don't trade words with d bmama s, love d kids in ur heart, lash out on tubaba if nid b, even d men without baby mama cheat, clean mouth after chopping outside, den come home n smile grin to wifey as if nothing hapnd. Na ur own wen u c am shocked
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by delishpot: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
grin He would have learnt his lessons
Don't think he will try it

Condom Don finish for market?
Its a mans world sha so Anie has to endure the troubling thought.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by delishpot: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
damogul:

The biggest mistake of many girls. They see a player guy and compete with other girls to rope him to the alter claiming well he married me but you are his bed mate.
Tuface can hang with his baby mama even without Anie knowing it. it is as simple as booking her a flight when he is on tour outside naija.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by delishpot: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heineken:
Women and Jealousy. I like Tuface sha

Yeah, yeah, if Na ya wife go visit her baby daddy to spend days with him and her kids you for no do worse than women ba?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by damogul: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
delishpot:

The biggest mistake of many girls. They see a player guy and compete with other girls to rope him to the alter claiming well he married me but you are his bed mate.
Tuface can hang with his baby mama even without Anie knowing it. it is as simple as booking her a flight when he is on tour outside naija.

Ironically tuface still likes Pero but isnt crazy about her. Just that he loves his kids and cant help seeing Pero because of the kids. He has a bevy of ladies on his list.... Pero doesnt mind as long as he is there for his kids...Annie wouldn't stand for it at all but just like you said, he has them south african, tanzanian or American and they are his to pick at will. What many people don't realise is that Benue men or women especially the Idoma tribe love sex... its in their genes.... drinking and sex and tuface is a typical example.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Stevebira(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
A day shall come 2face 'll lead his babymama to the altar. I pray for that day to come to pass.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Sam69: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2016
must all open yash because its 2face
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by komzybrown(f): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
oh Annie my Akwa Ibon sister, take heart, cos ur husband is the father of the nation

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by komzybrown(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
oh Annie my Akwa Ibom sister, take heart, cos ur husband is the father of the nation
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Smilewilson: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
2face father of all nation. u get mouth..

Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Obienesarah: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo! I can understand Annie's frustrations!! Tuface might enter the place!! grin
And him no go look Uche Face ooooo.
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Beremx:
Annie isn't angry that Tuface went to visit his kids with Pero. She's scared Tuface might get intimate with his long time baby mama.

anything can happen you know! grin

Most likely. Nor be tuface?
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
eph12:
I thought Annie was angry that Pero refused to allow 2baba see his kids?

Bcoz she feels Pero would not send the kids to naija making tuface to go to them. Meanwhile, tuface may have planned it
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
This visit to his baby mama reminds me of Okafor's law grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
aalangel:

Please how is Innocent, Pero's husband? Is it by having 3 kids? Even when she was pregnant with the third one, he proposed to Annie. Annie's got the guy!

And a guy with five kids outside marriage is the prize?

When they were ALL conceived during the relationship with her?

SMH!
Re: Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) by aalangel(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
bukatyne:

And a guy with five kids outside marriage is the prize?

When they were ALL conceived during the relationship with her?

SMH!

Who is this now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.